Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison (11208 Views)

Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Protest Over Death Of Nigerian In UK Prison Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by werepeLeri: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

I rarely fight online. I educate online.

I give them the education they missed out on because of the collapse of Nigerian education system that has made their ability to reason go into cerebral wastege.

I teach them that facts, reasoning and logic is very critical when making a public comment or assertion. And if they are not capable of those skills, they should simply shut up.

See person wey wan educate person o. See spelling.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
werepeLeri:

See person wey wan educate person o. See spelling.

Another cretin that wants to question my English. undecided

Go and look at the history of foools like you from my past posts that have tried and have been slaughtered and humiliated.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

Another cretin that wants to question my English. undecided

Go and look at the history of foools like you from my past posts that have tried and have been slaughtered and humiliated.
MUMU See your English
Edjucate and cerebral wastege,,,,,,,,,,,,,Grammarian ,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

I give them the education they missed out on because of the collapse of Nigerian education system that has made their ability to reason go into cerebral wastege.

I teach them that facts, reasoning and logic is very critical when making a public comment or assertion. And if they are not capable of those skills, they should simply shut up.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
bomb-war:

MUMU See your English
Edjucate and cerebral wastege,,,,,,,,,,,,,Grammarian ,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

A person that uses textspeak is the person that wants to question my use of English grammar?

Cretin!
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2012
Sagamite:

A person that uses textspeak is the person that wants to question my use of English grammar?

Cretin!
E-MUMU
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2012
C`mon guys,this is not mature enough for both of you

We have got a better topic to discuss

so let us bury the hatchet and move to the next phase.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2012
bomb-war:

E-MUMU

You are a person!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Clarifies Funding For 2nd Niger Bridge As N2bn Not $2bn / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality / FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.