Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison (11207 Views)

Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Protest Over Death Of Nigerian In UK Prison Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
mens dept:

Nonsense. Our politicians are looting public funds and banking in the Western World. Does that make sense to you?

Our politiicans from Yar Adua to David Mark are fleeing abroad for medical checkup (and paying full price for services, that is, top dollars) to Oyibo/Arab doctors and nurses.

Does that make sense to you?

Our people are flying in to "Nigg.a Area" on Oyibo mans airlines, paying top dollars, pounds, francs, just to come to their Papa Land, and some dying on these foreign owned airlines (DANA Air.

DOes that make sense to you?

The white man is not actually working that hard anymore in regard to us acting like the Ni.gga Areans that they believe we are.

None of those make sense to me bro, its why we must get the culprits to face firing squad not plea bargains and arrests of mistresses.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So her justifiable excuse for breaking a law is "Who would not do it"?

Bloody cretin!

So she did not launder money?
No she did not launder, she benefited from a criminal enterprise, Ibori should have faced firing squad, and not a plea bargain.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by mbulela: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
i hope she gets a new partner soon cos Ibori might be a gay by the time he comes out.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
mbulela: i hope she gets a new partner soon cos Ibori might be a gay by the time he comes out.
Hahahahaah UK and their self benefit hypocrisy ? Ibori will be out in no time for being such a good buy. Plea bargain.....my foot. Ibori is not supposed to see the sunlight again...he has enjoyed the life that almost 100 million Nigerians wont have opportunity of enjoying....
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: No she did not launder, she benefited from a criminal enterprise, Ibori should have faced firing squad, and not a plea bargain.

So edjucate me on what she was found guilty of.

I wait.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Claus(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: No she did not launder, she benefited from a criminal enterprise, Ibori should have faced firing squad, and not a plea bargain.

I can't understand why you would say she did not launder. The case has been decided in court.

Genuinely, out of curiousity, please explain to me why you don't think she laundered money.

She has been found guilty of contravening the money laundering regulations. If she just benefitted from a criminal enterprise, she would still have been guilty under the proceeds of crime act.

I believe she laundered money and will await credible information you have to the contrary.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Claus:

I can't understand why you would say she did not launder. The case has been decided in court.

Genuinely, out of curiousity, please explain to me why you don't think she laundered money.

She has been found guilty of contravening the money laundering regulations. If she just benefitted from a criminal enterprise, she would still have been guilty under the proceeds of crime act.

I believe she laundered money and will await credible information you have to the contrary.

You are soooo civilised.

I am waiting ...........with daggers drawn in both hands.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Claus(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sagamite:

You are soooo civilised.

I am waiting ...........with daggers drawn in both hands.

Lol! All the online fighting stresses me out. Me, I like peace of mind.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
Claus:

Lol! All the online fighting stresses me out. Me, I like peace of mind.

I rarely fight online. I educate online.

I give them the education they missed out on because of the collapse of Nigerian education system that has made their ability to reason go into cerebral wastege.

I teach them that facts, reasoning and logic is very critical when making a public comment or assertion. And if they are not capable of those skills, they should simply shut up.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Claus(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sagamite:

I rarely fight online. I educate online.

I give them the education they missed out on because of the collapse of Nigerian education system that has made their ability to reason go into cerebral wastege.

I teach them that facts, reasoning and logic is very critical when making a public comment or assertion. And if they are not capable of those skills, they should simply shut up.

I have to admit, your style of educating them entertains me constantly. Nothing do u.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by NAJALYN: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
I hope she has learnt her lesson. If she launders money again and she is caught, it will be life imprisonment for her.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by humblebee: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
dat arrogant piece should have gotten a longer term
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Chimemeka: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
How was she released
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by rusher14: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Granted the Delta States Citizen were ripped off by the great thief called Ibori, sorry Deltans. But What constitutes money laundering ? Lets go by the books, was she laundering money ? She wasnt. She was benefiting from a criminal empire in exchange for generous s.3.x she offered. She wasnt an accomplice. Highest the justice system could do is fine her and empty her account.
I don't know how you've managed to reach that conclusion. There could be a miscarriage of justice in certain cases but this was a case in which the defendant handled paperwork in carrying out scrupulous deals on behalf and at the behest of her lover.
Believe me the judiciary in the UK takes no joy in punishing an innocent one. Ibori is just one of the many criminals the system treats. Tough luck for the lady that she was a conduit for deceit, just as it would have been good luck for her when she ran into a rich governor from the south-south who was smitten by her charms.

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Bakreez: my dear friend, you dont have to come online to display your high level of immorality. That lady suppose to languish in Nigeria prison becausew she is one of those reasons why more than 90% of Nigerians cant eat thrice daily with a dollar on the spot. You need to start thinking of how we build a better Nigeria and condemn corruption at evry stage. Have a nice time dear.

From ur explanatn ,it shows that u simple hate d babe cos u cnt eat 3x daily ,,,sorry oooo builder
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by EreluY(f): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
When is she going to church or mosque for thanksgiving service? After all, when Bode George left Kirikiri, he headed for the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, for a well-attended thanksgiving service. And, of course, he was told in the legendary sermon delivered by Tayo Aduloju, one of the priests, to GO AND SIN NO MORE! Aduloju, however, neither told him his sins are forgiven; nor asked him to go and give all he has to the poor. It's funny that Nigeria is a place where social miscreants are knighted by bishops and prelates, where rouges and fraudsters are mega-church pastors and tele-evangelists and where prostitutes, after trading-in their bodies for pecuniary gains, go to church and sing kyrie eleison, christe eleison, kyrie eleison, in the choir.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
bomb-war:

From ur explanatn ,it shows that u simple hate d babe cos u cnt eat 3x daily ,,,sorry oooo builder

You are a person!

And so what if he is?
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

And so what if he is?
U r nt just a little Priiiiiiiiiiiiick,,,,,,,,but also an idiotic foooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
bomb-war:

U r nt just a little Priiiiiiiiiiiiick,,,,,,,,but also an idiotic foooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

You are a person!

Answer my question.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by UKBobo(m): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2012
I can now see why corruption is so endemic among Nigerians. sad

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 29, 2012
I weep for the poor citizens of Nigeria!
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by dasparrow: 3:44am On Jun 29, 2012
Erelu_Y: When is she going to church or mosque for thanksgiving service? After all, when Bode George left Kirikiri, he headed for the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, for a well-attended thanksgiving service. And, of course, he was told in the legendary sermon delivered by Tayo Aduloju, one of the priests, to GO AND SIN NO MORE! Aduloju, however, neither told him his sins are forgiven; nor asked him to go and give all he has to the poor. It's funny that Nigeria is a place where social miscreants are knighted by bishops and prelates, where rouges and fraudsters are mega-church pastors and tele-evangelists and where prostitutes, after trading-in their bodies for pecuniary gains, go to church and sing kyrie eleison, christe eleison, kyrie eleison, in the choir.

LOL, so true.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=Sagamite]

You are a person!

Answer my question.[/quote
]dickhead i didnt see any sensible question frm u,so go fuk urself
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2012
bomb-war:
dickhead i didnt see any sensible question frm u,so go fuk urself

You are a person!

So what if he is one of the Deltans that cannot afford 3 square meals?

Cretin!
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Claus:

I have to admit, your style of educating them entertains me constantly. Nothing do u.

You need to see the fucktardism of our youths.

https://www.nairaland.com/977473/samuel-etoo-accused-tax-evasion

Nigeria is fcked if this is the next generation.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by monkeyleg: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
At least she has servde her time, and must now be refered to as Ex-Convict, Adulteress. She must declared anytime she applies for Visa or in official documents that she is an ex-con. For me Justice has been served. wait till the stories of her stay in prison come out
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So what if he is one of the Deltans that cannot afford 3 square meals?

Cretin!
bloody poor fagot
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
bomb-war:

bloody poor fagot

Cretin, you are too dumb to defend your statement.

You see how fucktards like you can be embarassed when you do not engage your brain before you speak.

FOOOOL!
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Cretin, you are too dumb to defend your statement.

You see how fucktards like you can be embarassed when you do not engage your brain before you speak.

FOOOOL!
thats why he and u are hating.cos u cant afford 3 square meals like her,,,,,,,,,dumbass,bloody hater and unscropulous element.go fuk ur sorry self bushmeat
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2012
bomb-war:

thats why he and u are hating.cos u cant afford 3 square meals like her,,,,,,,,,dumbass,bloody hater and unscropulous element.go fuk ur sorry self bushmeat

An illiterate buffoon, with the brain of a baboon, who can not spell unscrupulous is questioning my ability to afford 3 square meals?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! If I ever moved back to Nigeria, at best, you would be my driver. grin
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by Alxmyr(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2012
High_Chief: She should be re-arrested in Nigeria and tried as well. I know that will never happen, rather she will be celebrated and a church thanksgiving will be organized on her behalf. SMH

That will be double jeopardy.
Re: Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison by bombwar(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

An illiterate buffoon, with the brain of a baboon, who can not spell unscrupulous is questioning my ability to afford 3 square meals?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! If I ever moved back to Nigeria, at best, you would be my driver. grin
DEFINITLY U R A DRIVER IN CONGO DR,,,,,,,,,,,,,RABAISH,LAGBUOUCHE DERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Governor, Amosun, Reshuffles cabinet / #FreeAustinOkai: Nigerians Demand Release Of Arrested Youth Leader / Defections: Rep Calls PDP Dumping Ground For Waste Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.