Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} (10118 Views)

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole / 1984 Letter 4rm Buhari 2 UK PM Margaret Thatcher Shows PMB Hates Corruption(pics / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by naiko: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
what exactly is these?a radio house or backyard dj house
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Too many agencies, departments, parastatals etc. This was inevitable. Scrap Radio Nigeria. No body will notice. We have private stations doing well.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by KokoBeware: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
CyberG: Are you folks not the same who defend and lie to Nigerians about how great your president Shaiteluck and his government is to Nigeria? How I wish I could make you Nigerians experience what life is on this side of the world! grin grin cool cool

Do you have any sense at all.... what has the president got to do with it.. Nigerian are soo freaking corrupt (because its "Governtment property" no one cares about it, the radio station makes money that from commercials and stuff aprat from subvention by the FG... so why cant those in charge manage the place well..??
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
Omo, shey na dthe Producer chair and table we see for there or na the GM. Abeg what about FRCN and NTA... Thank God for Nairaland.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by omenka(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
@OP: please could you send these pictures to saharareporters? I think reuben abati vivits that site alot. It would get the disired atention there. This is most pathetic! Why do we hate ourselves so much in this country as not to do anything right huh??
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by goldng: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
This is bad. Very Bad.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by tessyade: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Soundmind: May God save your job for saying the truth
My prayers for him exactly. Op please apply wisdom in this. You are doing the right thing but you know how things are in nigeria especially in FG establishment like the FRCN. I trust you understand what i am saying.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Privatization is the answer
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Mandelaguy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Too bad. The DG should be called to render account of what is happening to an institution he is heading. Like a poster said here, the direction govt is going and the stance they are taking is quite good,merge some unproductive agencies and sow up corruption channels. Maku is driving a good cause with the account rendering,being backed by the president,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and we are all going to see the results soon. Thanks to the generator of this thread, this is a patriotic citizen who wants this administration to remain on track. Instead of mudslinging, our attention should be on building institutions,salvaging our national pride and encouraging the sitting govt who inherited years of neglect and decay and are fighting gallantly to restore our faith and belief.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Guys I think this is the best the op can do for now. It is now left for us who have no direct link with the station ( in terms of working there ) to spread the news on BB and Tweeter. Please let's save our country. Everyone should spread this message like wild-fire. Please!!!!!
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by xreal: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
eeeh,
your news room and co looks like a place BH has just visited.

No good working environment.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by TrueNaijaguy: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Infrastructural decay is one of the major problems Nigeria is facing and I believe it should be tackled with utmost urgency. The DG of the FRCN gwagwalada should be queried and subsequently sanctioned if found guilty of neglegience. Thank God we have an active Minister of Information in the person of Labaran Maku, who I'm sure will get to the bottom of this issue no matter who's ox is gored. Long live the good people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by nagoma(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Shaibu,

I think you should get these photos to a national newspaper for investigation and followup with misnister of communication. Good job capturing the mess!

Which of the Ministers of communication? Remember the billions spent to improve the TV and radio stations just before the Nigeria's 50 year anniversary? Was any work really done?
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by crackhouse(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
This ur username "shaibu liar" tends to contradict ur post. Does it mean u are a liar or what?. I have not been to that place before but i will appreciate it if sb that works or have been to that place can testify to this facts pls.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ needs to look into it. Previous administrations messed up this country, now he has so much to do.
GBAM!
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by kepsi123(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
@poster. You get another job shebi?
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Wislet(f): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
fesse:

Uniting the people and uplifting the Nation.

The problem is from the management. When you have wrong people @ the wright places, that is exactly the story. Unqualified people occupying sensible positions.

Check very well, the DGs have gone to Mecca for lesser hajj.
UPLIFTING THE PEOPLE, AND UNITING THE NATION.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Chioma217: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
before we jump to conclusions, we should know the full story - the place is dilapidated but what allocation does the station get from govt? what is left after workers salaries are paid for capital projects? u can't expect that people can make significant changes when the resources to do so are not provided.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Shaibu,

I think you should get these photos to a national newspaper for investigation and followup with misnister of communication. Good job capturing the mess!
thank you for your advice
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
KokoBeware:

Do you have any sense at all.... what has the president got to do with it.. Nigerian are soo freaking corrupt (because its "Governtment property" no one cares about it, the radio station makes money that from commercials and stuff aprat from subvention by the FG... so why cant those in charge manage the place well..??
dont mind him,he might be one of them eating our money
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by 3rdparty: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Thought they had a DG
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Walphem(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2012
fesse:

Uniting the people and uplifting the Nation.

The problem is from the management. When you have wrong people @ the wright places, that is exactly the story. Unqualified people occupying sensible positions.

Check very well, the DGs have gone to Mecca for lesser hajj.
Uplifting the people...and uniting the Nation
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2012
anyone who calls nigeria a country is mentally deranged
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by SHAIBULIAR: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
crackhouse: This ur username "shaibu liar" tends to contradict ur post. Does it mean u are a liar or what?. I have not been to that place before but i will appreciate it if sb that works or have been to that place can testify to this facts pls.
why should my username be the issue?why not look into the issue raised and not my username. I challenge you to come to gwagwalada abuja and see things yourself.
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by TruthSyrum: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
I stumbledon this interesting medium with regards to frcn abuja Its an interesting matter The whole of frcn stinks .infact the system has collapsed bc of poor mgt and coruption. The leadership is a terrorist and does whatever he likes Totally incompetent and inept The is need for an overhauling of the system what is going on now in enugu station is terrible The staff of the zone from South South extraction are gradually being decimated while the only two existing stations fromm s/s are gradually grinding to a halt What is baffling is the impunity wch they treat these endangered group despite the fact that the President is from that zone. I am happy de staff from abuja station are bold enough to open up Frcn is finished
Re: Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} by TruthSyrum: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Pls turn your search light on frcn enugu now the dg of frcn shd explain why a deputydirector now acting zonal directo should be left to continue working when he was suposed to retire since june 8 2012 Is he indispensable? Is there nothing like continuity in de system Two substantive zonal directors in ibadan and enugu left a short while ago. Without being given an opotunity of extention.of their service Why is a deputy director being alowed to stay on Even when he is not adding value to the station Is he being kept to complete the agenda of earthnic cleansing of south south oficers in de zone?No one shd stir the honet nest in the south south again. The man at de helm of affairs shd explain why only two out of de four fm stations in enugu are functional even the two are almost colapsing bc of the earthnic agenda that is playing out now What hapens to the plan to establish a south south zonal station at yenogoa bayelsa state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Politicians Storing Weapons, Planning Post-Poll Violence - Security Chiefs / South-West PDP To Buhari: At 78, Seek Forgiveness For Your Sins, Not Celebration / Bandits Release Five More Students In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.