Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State (8721 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by Esthee: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2012
Well d problem of flood is everywhere,ive been following every statement,come to think of it,what if it was GEJ on dis matter,will he hav fans like Rochas?bt me i be Rochas fan sha o, na him contractors dey fall him hand,frm Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2012
ikeyman00: @@ haa ^^^ im begining to like u these day!! gatdam lipsrsealed it haaaa

Yea, put that on hold, aiight.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2012
shaneroberts26: .May u go blind d day u wil see good tin in your life.Nitwit

May you die the day you try to procreate and birth more imbeciles... Nincompoop
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2012
What is wrong with you? Always showing aggression.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2012
@@@@@

Yea, put that on hold, aiight.

hmm
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by shaneroberts26: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

May you die the day you try to procreate and birth more imbeciles... Nincompoop
May woteva dat wil kil ur parents come from u and may woteva dat wil kil u come from them and may none mourn ur death vice versa.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2012
shaneroberts26: May woteva dat wil kil ur parents come from u and may woteva dat wil kil u come from them and may none mourn ur death vice versa.

WOW!!!

Parents huh!!!

Cool..

May your family tree rot from the roots and be up rooted from the surface of the earth.. May the grounds where they may have sown there acursed seed be destroyed by fire such that no strand of DNA related to you survives and may a reproach such as your generation past and present never be revisited on Mankind ever again..
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by shaneroberts26: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

WOW!!!

Parents huh!!!

Cool..

May your family tree rot from the roots and be up rooted from the surface of the earth.. May the grounds where they may have sown there acursed seed be destroyed by fire such that no strand of DNA related to you survives and may a reproach such as your generation past and present never be revisited on Mankind ever again..
Haha,i tot u would hit me hard but i was wrong.U r 2 kind and soft for my liking 2 so i leave u wit Psalm 109 vs 13,17-20.Dont even bother to reply cos i am heading to d romance section.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2012
shaneroberts26: Haha,i tot u would hit me hard but i was wrong.U r 2 kind and soft for my liking 2 so i leave u wit Psalm 109 vs 13,17-20.Dont even bother to reply cos i am heading to d romance section.

Screw you and the bible.. I off to smoke weed.. cool
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Areas In Imo State by shaneroberts26: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Screw you and the bible.. I off to smoke weed.. cool
haha,guy man.I am taking back my words bro,no hard feelings.Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings / World Bank: Poverty Has Reduced In Nigeria / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.