Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja (7484 Views)

Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by LordReed(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
catso: I wonder how people just comment on issue without proper thinking.
Am not a pro PDP neither do i support lawlessness.
Try to understand the circumstance surrounding every action and put urself in the shoes b4 making ur judgement.
Be objective and solution oriented, that is the only way forward in this country.

What yeye circumstance was he facing that other road users were not facing? Must they endanger lives? What stops them from stopping to render assistance to whatever was causing the holdup? Perfect opportunity to serve the people who elected you and all they could think to do was create more life threaten scenes.

Please even though you say you don't want to be sycophantic you still sound like an ass-kisser by this kind of warrantless statement.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Touts in power

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by tevinsolt: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
monami2abd:

You are a comedian i guess..... Lolllllllllllz
lol abi na......buh seriously we have r3tarded guys for leaders we were taught leaders lay good examples for their followers init?
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Enice(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
My friend, look at the office and not the person occupying the office. In matters involving security, you will be suprise that VP Sambo has no say as to which route he takes to and from work/occassion.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by niddamugu(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
News like this should be supported with videos and pictures. That way we can expose the troubleshooters turned troublemakers.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Beaf: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Murtalla Muhammed was killed in a trafic hold up.
Nuff said. cool

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Cyberconnect12: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Wow I love nairaland.com am actually looking for this information an here is it.

Thanks to the posters
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Kk4(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
The fear f boko haram I guess undecided
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by malc619(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Silly Mallam..... grin grin grin
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by ddandan: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
REVOLUTION is the only way out and it is bound to happen.We may be shy away from it,but it's gon happen......
weeping for my dear country.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by bombwar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
nija80: what do you expect,A lawless govt for lawless citizens. Niga are lawless people and they a learning fast from their leaders.my take is its only a mad man that will drive against traffic,and sambo and his convoy has proven to be one.

So u dnt hv respect again,,,,,,,If na u,,,,,,,wnt u do more,,,,,,,,,,fool
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: He is Vice President for Christ's sake, he needs to move fast into his bullet proof office before Boko Haram strikes. grin

So Biden drives 140mph in the street of washington just because al-qaeda may strike ?
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Ozegbe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
just in case you didnt know seeing the president off and welcoming him back are part of the budget in millions. So he has to do it to justify the spending.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by abdfaithy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
What I can say Is that I prayed Boko Haram succeeded in killing the president and Vice president and even some governors so that we can start from the scratch and then every1 would know his worth."""""God bless naija".....kill them all with bomb.....braaaaaaa!
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by baaliyah(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
I am surprised some people support this contept of traffic rules. Airport road has always been blocked whenever those mad people are moving, nobody compalins but when lunatics drive against the traffic in the rain because of fear of Boko it is insanity.
Accidents in such situation may cost more lives than than one big Boko stike.
During Yardua regime roads were not blocked for more than 10 mins. U are driving within 400m to his convoy. No recklessness No intimidation.
Jobless man, follow mumu
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by GudluckIBB(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
People that voted for GEJ are the ones hiting their cars against themselves becos of sambo,s siren,while we that voted buhari are laffing like Obj!!i still dey laff
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf: Murtalla Muhammed was killed in a trafic hold up.
Nuff said. cool
Stu.pid response on the above.
JFK was shot while there was no traffic hold-up.Does that make your reply sound intelligent?
Abacha was poisoned in a state house guest room.Does your reply sound smart given that he wasn't on the road when he lost his life?
Yar'Adua died of ill health.Maybe if the traffic was flowing he woulda been rushed quickly to the airport to fly him abroad faster.
You are a baboonic mo.ron.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ask me when the President of the United States ever broke traffic regulations, evn in the 9/11 emergency when George Bush had to be whisked away to safety in a bunker.
Ask me when David Cameron ever drove against traffic to get to 10 Downing street from Heathrow or Gatwick.
Yet silly i.diots led by Beaf and his army of brainless goons will find a way to defend the lawless actions of their mindless god and his minions with no iota of ability to rule this country.
It is only a lawless zoo like Nigeria where you'll find wild animals in human form like Beaf defending every silly behavior of clueless benefactor GEJ and his kangaroo cabinet.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by chibsco: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
nija80: what do you expect,A lawless govt for lawless citizens. Niga are lawless people and they a learning fast from their leaders.my take is its only a mad man that will drive against traffic,and sambo and his convoy has proven to be one.
thats not news naija binezz guys jimo,dangote,Orange!traditional rulers govnors.vp cause hold up so what,
?
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by obailala(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why do Nigerians like complaining over irrelevant issues? This is the VP we talking about here, he's a VIP ..and fela said it all,'[size=18pt]VAGABONDS IN POWER'[/size]
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by 3rdparty: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
VIP
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Johndoe100(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: He is Vice President for Christ's sake, he needs to move fast into his bullet proof office before Boko Haram strikes. grin

Why do you bother with these cretins? Most lack a brain. Interesting to see what noises brainless people make no?
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Johndoe100:

Why do you bother with these cretins? Most lack a brain. Interesting to see what noises brainless people make no?

And how do we rate you who can't see he was just being sarcastic.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by gbadexy(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2012
The convoy probably thought it was a set up to blow them to thy kingdom come.
Re: VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2012

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq0iS9D2g_Hd3XklLrj-6jCK16galgxI_PUsuuDoKNsF2VgZMJ[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success / Meet The World Poorest President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.