Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness (15297 Views)

An Example Of How Science Trails Far Behind The Bible / Charles Finney: An Example Of A Prayer Man / A Fine Example Of Religious Tolerance - *SARCASM* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Femmymata2: God and satan gambling on job's loyalty. God won, satan lost(did the devil not know that God is all-knowing. Its just like logicboy and God betting on the outcome of a football match.

~Epic fail

It was much more than gambling; it was God killing Job's children and wife just to test job
Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by God4moi: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2012
Femmymata2: God and satan gambling on job's loyalty. God won, satan lost(did the devil not know that God is all-knowing. Its just like logicboy and God betting on the outcome of a football match.

He does. But like yesterday he is still hoping he could win the battle. Does he know he won't win the Amagedon? He knows but he still keeps his fighting spirit even after several million years.

That's what pride does to an individual. It blinds logic and create its own illusion for the proud to dwell.
Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by Femmymata2(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2012
God4moi:

He does. But like yesterday he is still hoping he could win the battle. Does he know he won't win the Amagedon? He knows but he still keeps his fighting spirit even after several million years.

That's what pride does to an individual. It blinds logic and create its own illusion for the proud to dwell.
Satan's ability/power as regards all-knowing is not much clear to me. The armageddon,satan's capture,release(1000yrs) and final capture to be thrown in hell forever is revealed to everyone that reads the book of revelation which includes satan himself. But my point is that God is assumed to be all-knowing: why put job and his family through all that tribulation(for his glory?), when u surely know the final outcome. Satan enjoyed wrecking havoc in jobs life though he lost the bet(despite knowing God's omniscience), then i'm so curious about how God feels replacing jobs family with a new set makes amend for the pointless destruction of the first family. Do jobs first family have free-will,why does an unchanging God punish children for the 'sin' of the father. Is it a fair judgement, is it fair that an omnipresent God will watch little children burn in a house,raped by evil men,slaughtered by religious fanatics,burnt in a plane crash,ravaged by life threaten diseases,born with terrible ailment,deformities,disabilities e.t.c. If a God that believes a child that is born blind is meant to be a glory to him, i can never reverence such a GOD
Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by God4moi: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Femmymata2: Satan's ability/power as regards all-knowing is not much clear to me. The armageddon,satan's capture,release(1000yrs) and final capture to be thrown in hell forever is revealed to everyone that reads the book of revelation which includes satan himself. But my point is that God is assumed to be all-knowing: why put job and his family through all that tribulation(for his glory?), when u surely know the final outcome.

Let's come to our own level. The fact that someone wiv lesser physical status whom you very well know you can defeat in a fight challenges you does it mean you have to backdown? No! Why? Cos even the challenger knows he can't win and so do you but if you constantly deny him you eventually be either termed a coward or unfair. God doesn't want to ignore this war cos he knows he already won. No! He wants to give satan a fair chance to battle too.

Satan enjoyed wrecking havoc in jobs life though he lost the bet(despite knowing God's omniscience), then i'm so curious about how God feels replacing jobs family with a new set makes amend for the pointless destruction of the first family. Do jobs first family have free-will,

Now I think its the book of prophet jeremaha that states that God is a jealous God and he'll visit the sin of the father down to the third and the fourt generation. So been a baby doesn't entirely mean you innocent because like scripture says in sin we were concieved. If you can inherite your fathers wealth and blessings, his strength and weaknesses why not his curses?

why does an unchanging God punish children for the 'sin' of the father. Is it a fair judgement, is it fair that an omnipresent God will watch little children burn in a house,raped by evil men,slaughtered by religious fanatics,burnt in a plane crash,ravaged by life threaten diseases,born with terrible ailment,deformities,disabilities e.t.c.

Disasters happen everyday. Yes. But compared to the sin of this world? He's very merciful.

If a God that believes a child that is born blind is meant to be a glory to him, i can never reverence such a GOD

Now the part that you mentioned that he glories in liberating people. The existence of God would be lost if he doesn't set extraordinary standards. Like creating a one to challenge the thoughts and wisdom of others.
Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by oaroloye(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=logicboy01 post=11318270]

Ignorance is a disease.

It is so funny that you should say that, when you are the one who was a Christian for 15 years, and grew up in a Christian home, and yet you do not know the story of THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT!

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

YOU WERE ALWAYS A BLIND HYPOCRITE WHO ONLY PRETENDED TO FOLLOW YAHSHUA- ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN TESTIMONY! Therefore, you are Blind and Ignorant- yet you feel that you have the right to Blaspheme God and Scoff at his Servants.

You modified THE GOSPEL to suit yourself, adopting the ONENESS HERESY, then you DARED to COMPLAIN, when YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE yielded you NO RESULTS!

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

YOU ARE IGNORANT, BECAUSE YOU REJECTED THE TRUTH, AND EMBRACED LIES INSTEAD.

Like a slave, you never question why God/Jesus who is supposed to be for everyone

YOU "SUPPOSED" THAT "JESUS" WAS SUPPOSED TO "BE FOR EVERYONE?"

You have a BIBLE, but you live according to "SUPPOSITION?"

You threw away your Soul, because of a "SUPPOSITION?"

. PSALM 9:16-17.

16, The LORD is known by the Judgment
which He Executeth:
the Wicked is snared in the Work
of his own hands.
Higgaion. Selah.
17. The Wicked shall be turned into Hell,
and all the Nations that forget God.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly Pardon.
8. "For My Thoughts
are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways,"
saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens
are higher than the Earth,
so are My Ways
Higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts
than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

Heaven is SEVEN STACKED UNIVERSES, each requiring an incrementally different Spiritual Energy Level to enter and operate in. If one enters a Heaven, and LOSES that Energy, one loses one's place in that Universe, and falls into a lower one.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

The Proof that one has the requisite Spiritual Energy to enter a Heaven is possession of Its Level of Wisdom and Understanding.

Like a slave, you never question why God/Jesus who is supposed to be for everyone

LIKE A GOOD SLAVE OF THE OYINBO ATHEISTS, YOU NEVER QUESTIONED WHAT THE PEOPLE OF OTHER NATIONS WERE DOING, THAT GOD DID NOT MANIFEST TO THEM, AS HE DID TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

They committed Capital Sins, for which they would have to DIE IMMEDIATELY, should Yahweh God appear among them all.

When He found people who would Prophesy His Truths and Invitations to them, THEY ASSAULTED, EXILED, and MURDERED them.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth other servants,
saying,

'Tell them which are bidden,

"Behold, I have prepared my dinner:
my oxen and my fatlings are killed,
and all things are ready:
come unto the marriage." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore into the highways,
and as many as ye shall find,
bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a Wedding Garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness;
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are Called,
but few are Chosen.' "

Like a slave, you never question why God/Jesus who is supposed to be for everyone appeared to Jews instead of Asians or West Africans or better yet, everybody in the world at the same time.

You PRETEND to have been a CHRISTIAN, for FIFTEEN YEARS- and yet you do not know THE STORY OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

. EXODUS 20:1-23.

AND God spake all these Words, saying,
2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have no other gods
before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that Hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that Love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him Guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain.

8. "Remember The Sabbath Day,
to keep it Holy.
9. "Six days shalt thou labour,
and do all thy work:
10. "But the seventh day
is The Sabbath of The LORD thy God:
in it thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant,
nor thy cattle,
nor thy stranger
that is within thy gates:
11. "For in six days The LORD
made Heaven and Earth, the Sea,
and all that in them is,
and rested the seventh day:
wherefore The LORD
Blessed The Sabbath Day,
and Hallowed It.

12. "Honour thy father and thy mother:
that thy days may be long
upon the land which The LORD thy God
giveth thee.

13. "Thou shalt not Kill.

14. "Thou shalt not commit Adultery.

15. "Thou shalt not Steal.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour.

17. "Thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's House,
thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox, nor his Ass,
nor Any Thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

18. And all the people saw the thunderings,
and the lightnings,
and the noise of the trumpet,
and the mountain smoking:
and when the people saw it,
they removed,
and stood afar off.
19. And they said unto Moses,
"Speak thou with us,
and we will hear:
but let not God speak with us,
lest we die."
20. And Moses said unto the people,
"Fear not: for God is come to prove you,
and that His Fear may be before your faces,
that ye Sin not."
21. And the people stood afar off,
and Moses drew near
unto the Thick Darkness where God was.
22. And The LORD said unto Moses,
"Thus thou shalt say
unto the Children of Israel,

'Ye have seen
that I have talked with you
from Heaven.
23. 'Ye shall not make with Me
gods of silver,
neither shall ye make unto you
gods of gold.' "

LIKE A GOOD SLAVE OF THE ATHEISTS, YOU SGREED TO PRETEND TO HAVE BEEN A CHRISTIAN FOR 15 YEARS, AND YET NOT KNOW THAT GOD ONLY MANIFESTS TO RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY PERSONS, SO AS NOT TO KILL THE SINNERS BY HIS MERE PRESENCE.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

THERE ARE THREE CATEGORIES OF KNOWLEDGE:

1. THE KNOWN: That which the minds of Atheists can perceive, conceive, and recall.

2. THE UNKNOWN: That which the minds of Atheists cannot perceive, conceive, nor recall, but mortal Spiritual Men and Women can. This Knowledge requires the FIRST FIVE TALENTS OF POWER to know.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.

This Knowledge requires POWER to know.

The OBEDIENCE OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS for prolonged periods, WITHOUT SINNING, imparts SPIRITUAL ENERGY, and accumulates it. Until THE TALENTS can be ENABLED.

3. THE UNKNOWABLE: This Knowledge is charged with EXTREME SPIIRITUAL ENERGY, so that a MORTAL, who has not obtained or attained:

6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

will be severely damaged by PERCEIVING it.

This damage can result in MENTAL ABERRATION, LOSS OF WILL-TO-LIVE, Slow or Instant DEATH.

GOD IS COMPOSED OF UNKNOWABILITY SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

To view Him without His Shieldings is FATAL to MORTALS, whose Soul Bodies are of limited resilience.

For God to manifest to people of the World would cause Worldwide PANIC and DEATH.

Anyway, in what subject in school were you taught to have the lecturer read the answers to you beforehand, rather than working them out yourself?

The people whom God values are the ones who don't need HIS Help to FIND Him.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

YAHSHUA EXPLICITLY SAID, THAT IT WAS THE DUTY OF EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO HAVE DISCERNED HIS PRESENCE, AND LEFT THEIR NATIONS- NONE OF WHICH THEY ASKED GOD'S PERMISSION TO DWELL IN- AND COME TO MEET HIM IN ISRAEL.

Those who attempted to clean up their life without acknowledging YAHWEH GOD become possessed by seven MORE Devils.

YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF THAT!

Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by HappyPagan: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2019
JeromeBlack, good times.
Re: The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness by JeromeBlack: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
HappyPagan:
JeromeBlack, good times.

Back when we had intelligent Christians.

Nowadays only pastor worshippers....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! / Samuel Kanu Uche Visits Emir Sanusi In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.