Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished (9668 Views)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Breach Of Protocol: Mallam Lawal Kazaura Should Be Punished, Not Emefiele / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by TalkingBird: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
aybim: na true the man dey talk....any stupid person should not course him cool
free2ryhme:

guy which school you go wey u no dabi spell again cheesy cheesy grin grin

Why not address the issue? Is Course the issue or Dabi rather than sabi?
Jesus Christ was right to say(paraphrased): ...Before you remove the plank on another person's eyes, remove the log of wood on your own eyes.
A typical example of the issue being addressed here.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by bigboyk(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
free2ryhme:

guy which school you go wey u no dabi spell again cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hey! Mister, it should sabi and not dabi. Which school did you attend? Just like OBJ... A pot calling the kettle black.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by bigboyk(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: Hey! Mister, it should be sabi and not dabi. Which school did you attend? Just like OBJ... A pot calling the kettle black.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
omo9ja1: true talk for many we rememeber OBJ might not be the best thing that happen to 9ja but I guess we all know he hand over power when due

for what he say I agree with him

When an English man says "a Nip In the Bud", he knows what he is saying, we all know that a bud is not grown up (Dying) plants, So lets deal with the young corrupt politicians and business men for our tomorrow not dying old hawks like baba cool lipsrsealed
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: Hey! Mister, it should sabi and not dabi. Which school did you attend? Just like OBJ... A pot calling the kettle black.

grin grin grin
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by TalkingBird: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Its all attitude problem
same old problem(s)
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Cyberconnect12: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
gbadexy: I guess I missed the part where he said farouk lawan and 0tedola should be punished. I think he was just talking of corruption generally in africa.
One thing you can't take away from him though is that he has guts. I wonder if he has dirts on all the politicians that nobody can probe him or make him give account of his stewardship.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by juman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Agbaya jati jati.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hey i wont forgive whoever derail this thread, baba has spoken and He mean business, Now GEJ get this two guys and use them to get Appraisal at least cool
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Ortis: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: Hey! Mister, it should sabi and not dabi. Which school did you attend? Just like OBJ... A pot calling the kettle black.
bigboyk moneky wey dey correct person which school u attend self....it should be sabi nt it should sabi.....better enroll ur dirty ass into a gud school
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by bigboyk(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: Hey! Mister, it should be sabi and not dabi. Which school did you attend? Just like OBJ... A pot calling the kettle black.
My bad... I forgot to add 'be' before sabi. The oversight is highly regretted.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
juman: Agbaya jati jati.

tani e undecided tongue
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by meksroland: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Otedola to me is not a bribe givers cos he did that to prove his innocency and is also an eye opener to so many things
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: My bad... I forgot to add 'be' before sabi. The oversight is highly regretted.

You see ??. u came trying to derail this thread now u ve been bleeped and now apologizing grin
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by bigboyk(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ortis: bigboyk moneky wey dey correct person which school u attend self....it should be sabi nt it should sabi.....better enroll ur dirty ass into a gud school
Hey gorilla ortis, didn't ur monkey butt see my modified post? By the way, it should be enrol and not enroll. Useless akara seller.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
meksroland: Otedola to me is not a bribe givers cos he did that to prove his innocency and is also an eye opener to so many things

Did you say Otedola is Innocent I cough in Swahili, yes of course until been caught i understand. wink
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by bigboyk(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

You see ??. u came trying to derail this thread now u ve been bleeped and now apologizing grin
CHESSBOARD:

CHESSBOARD:

U want to join issues with me? Don't get the big boy started.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Ortis: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: Hey gorilla ortis, didn't ur monkey butt see my modified post? By the way, it should be enrol and not enrol. Useless akara seller.
hohohohohohohohoho bingo read dat stuff well it onli one L bt ur nasty blind eye saw 2.....he is picking a fight EWU gambia
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by mikey2fin: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
See Who Dey Talk. You should the first to be Punished for Bribery and Corruption in Nigeria
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
Frank3n2: Imagine the devil telling us to repent....tufiawka

maybe he has repented, mind you he was attending school of Theology, ( cough cough)
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
bigboyk: U want to join issues with me? Don't get the big boy started.
Never!! cos you r a big boy while I'm a big Man. I dont play with boyz cool
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by eyennyin: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lol. Yes, like he was punished for siemens and halliburton, nonsense!
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by ATLANTA96(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
IN NIGERIA, TILL DATE ALL THE POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT. THEY ALL GIVE AND TAKE BRIBE..AS FOR OBJ'' HE IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF...
BUT THE TRUTH IS OBJ IS STILL THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF RULING NIGERIA BCUZ HE GOT GUTS,

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by curtain: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dis is it, legislative criminals ar celebrated by their brodas in the north as heros, the south can nt hesitate 2 call a spade by its name, see patricia etteh and bankole's case 4 clarification... Weldon baba.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by chievo: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dranatomy: Hahaa... A pot man calling a kettle black
.....no mind am... pig wey dey call peson goat..
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by gunuvi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
To h.ell with all of you who hate him. He is still a hero. Come out boldly with just a name of a nigerian politician living or dead that you can vouch for. Most of you come and run your diarrhoea mouth here on NL. Come out and tell us a singe thing you have done in your community to make a difference. I need just one bold person to come out.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Ufeolorun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Baba now have a special purpose entity to re-invest his booty back into Nigeria and Africa.Patriotism or pragmatism?only baba knows grin
Anyways i wont want me money ending up in spain,greece,portugal or in the Eu sef at this moment.
Baba's from-abroad private equity firm is probably a damning verdict on Nigeria's so called bankers and financial whatever- incompetent and insanely risk- averse.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
How could he be punished when it was a "sting" operation. What is even wrong with BABA sef?
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Frank3n2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

maybe he has repented, mind you he was attending school of Theology, ( cough cough)

My brother the devil does not repent...if he as repented then he needs to do some refunding to the state..

1 Like

Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Dave9103: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
OBJ stil d best either u like it or nt.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by afenex(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2012
The man stated fact and some are here condemning him.Everyone here making comments has one or two dirty linen but that doesnt stop us from commenting on things.OBJ stands out in the fight against corruption as opposed to Yaradua and our south south man GEJ.So I give him praise for having the guts to tell them the truth as it is in this country.
Re: OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2012
so says the biggest looter in the history of the entire African continent ! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta / Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / INEC Will Soon Withdraw Certificate Of Return Issued To Omo-agege, Says Emerhor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.