Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

**My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** (11253 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

**My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
After successful deliveries of a Pathfinder 2001:

https://www.nairaland.com/739244/thanks-fhemmmy-pathfinder-delivered

An Infiniti Qx4 2001:

https://www.nairaland.com/828747/infiniti-qx4-pre-ordered-fhemmmy-motors

We are doing a Toyota Camry 1997 Xle
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Azcreativ(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Having problems with your network, Server, Systems and information security, post here or contact. System Admin, Network Engineer and Information system expert on 07031223447 or adenijiazeez@gmail.com.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
^^^^^^

Sorry I've got no probs with that. grin
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by aieromon(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2012
Waiting to see the pictures.

Chief,tempt me abeg.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Armour: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2012
@Femmy motors, what does it takes to pre-order car from u ?
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Chief . . . We are super honored to be working with men of your caliber . . .
You are a great man and a man of honor and we will forver be grateful for the opportunity.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
aieromon: Waiting to see the pictures.

Chief,tempt me abeg.

On this particular machine, we have so much pictures . . . .Personally taken by ME
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
Armour: @Femmy motors, what does it takes to pre-order car from u ?

It takes nothing more than:
Willingness, Trust and ability, cos we make sure you pay less than the average . . . . Once you know what you want, we give you a price and once we've agreed, you make a deposit with my partner in Lagos, deposit is anything from 50% but the more deposit, the better the discount, cos more money we have to invest, the more we have to make out of that money.
Once deposit is made, we buy the ride and ship and clear and after clearing, we call you to come and inspect and once that is done, you pay the balance and all is happy . . . Please note that we will send you pic of what you buying before you select what you want from the bunch.

Looking forward to having you on the list of our satisfied buyers too.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by folex(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
hmmm, there are issues @different rate of resolution or non-resolution with some dealers that defaulted upon get a substancial deposit of the money!!! Its like giving the car dealers credit facility without charging interest when you deposit money to preorder, cos you actually giving them money to run their business!!! Not to talk of the trust / issues!!! We've equally heard about people that started well but still ended up making away with people's money!! Guys there is need to tread with caution!!!
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2012
cool
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Simplesoul05(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

It takes nothing more than:
Willingness, Trust and ability, cos we make sure you pay less than the average . . . . Once you know what you want, we give you a price and once we've agreed, you make a deposit with my partner in Lagos, deposit is anything from 50% but the more deposit, the better the discount, cos more money we have to invest, the more we have to make out of that money.
Once deposit is made, we buy the ride and ship and clear and after clearing, we call you to come and inspect and once that is done, you pay the balance and all is happy . . . Please note that we will send you pic of what you buying before you select what you want from the bunch.

Looking forward to having you on the list of our satisfied buyers too.

can i get a toyota camry 1996 from you?
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by xreal: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
... and where is the picture?
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by DAY12(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Oga Fhemmy, wey dem pixes? wink
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
Simplesoul05:

can i get a toyota camry 1996 from you?

You are appreciated for your time on our thread . . . .
We take pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble, cos there is no us without your business.
Yes, You can and we will make sure it is cleaner than all the average 1996 Toyota Camry out there, and the price will not even be more than what is available out there . . . . We looking to doing business with you soon.
We are the afffordable in all deals
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
folex: hmmm, there are issues @different rate of resolution or non-resolution with some dealers that defaulted upon get a substancial deposit of the money!!! Its like giving the car dealers credit facility without charging interest when you deposit money to preorder, cos you actually giving them money to run their business!!! Not to talk of the trust / issues!!! We've equally heard about people that started well but still ended up making away with people's money!! Guys there is need to tread with caution!!!

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble . . . . .
We need people like you on NL to make sure people are not doing the wrong thing and people remember to always be careful.
Yes, it will take someone that never worked for their money not to deal with anyone with no face and behind a screen of the computer without care.
However, like we have always claimed, there is no need for us to run away with you 1M Naira when if we give you a good deal and make you happy, you will bring your friends and family to come to us, and by so doing, we will make the million and still with peace of mind.
So looking forward to doing business with you too . . . But dont hate what you have never tried.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
xreal: ... and where is the picture?
DAY11.:
Oga Fhemmy, wey dem pixes? wink
Osama10: grin

Take a quick peak iinto the machine , , , clean to no fault.
Stay tuned for more

Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Watch out for more pix today . . . clean ride cant be hidden . . .
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
More Pix as promised . . . .

Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by kerriman: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
Oga de my pls how much can l get Nissan cabster and Toyota dyna
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
kerriman: Oga de my pls how much can l get Nissan cabster and Toyota dyna

Those are not in Canada nor USA, we only deal with American standard machines . . . . Thanks for your inquiries and your time on our thread is golden to us.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Sailed already . . . . Latest tracking:

Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
More of this ride . . .

Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
More of this ride while in Canada . .

Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by nuelle: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Fhemmy:how much would you deliver me a '96 toyota camry in PH? i'm ok with your mode of operation from your reply to Simplesoul05. But work wouldn't let me make it to Lagos from PH for inspection, hence can the machine be delivered to my base?
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Is that canada lass part of the deal ? She does not look too impressed with the way you dey knock the price of her car down !!!
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^^^

Additional Package on Board. cheesy
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by aieromon(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
The car is clean with the leather option.

Congrats to the owner!

Chief,you sure sey I still dey queue? What is my tally number?
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
nuelle: @Fhemmy:how much would you deliver me a '96 toyota camry in PH? i'm ok with your mode of operation from your reply to Simplesoul05. But work wouldn't let me make it to Lagos from PH for inspection, hence can the machine be delivered to my base?

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We take pride in all we sell and offer.
For a 1996 Toyota Camry, we will be able to land one in P.H at a cost of only 820K Naira ( 50K Naira for the delivery of the ride to P.H)
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lexusgs430: Is that canada lass part of the deal ? She does not look too impressed with the way you dey knock the price of her car down !!!

I am honestly lost . . . .But i remain loyal

Osama10: ^^^^^

Additional Package on Board. cheesy

Na You biko, Sir . . . Anything for the boyz?

aieromon: The car is clean with the leather option.

Congrats to the owner!

Chief,you sure sey I still dey queue? What is my tally number?

The Chief himself, Nothing do your ride, you are the next in line, the dealer is changing the goal post in the middle of the match, but he is a small fries that another 100$ will make him to cement the goal post and behave, so all is well.
Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
More of this Car . . .

Re: **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
More of this ride while in Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Toyota Camry 2002/2003 For Sale. Reduced to 550k / 12.5tons Hiab Selfloader Crane On Rd Mack Truck 4sale. 4 Pics / »»» Toks Benz C320 03 @ N2.2M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.