Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

El-rufai On Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai On Boko Haram (13265 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Landy101(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Some people hav fail tọ understand d truth because of religious sentiment, as for me boko haram is a government/pdp sponsord agenda to disintigrate d county, GEJ said d almagamation of d north & south protectorate is d cause of nigerias problem... A statement dat indirectly sugest d division of nigeria... In an advance country dat statement is enough to impeach a president.. To crown it all i believe jonathan is an illuminati agent in nigeria to help dem achieve their prediction dat nigeria wil b divided in 2015 [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by fuke(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2012
Those reciting the Koran and slaughtered a young man in daylight are from Rome.

Why do people misapply their intelligence?
This is a man, Sanusi, the CBN governor says
has his intelligence specially built for him by God.

I support the motion to arrest him. Useless mallam as someone said
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by oddy4real(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012
Landy101: Some people hav fail tọ understand d truth because of religious sentiment, as for me boko haram is a government/pdp sponsord agenda to disintigrate d county, GEJ said d almagamation of d north & south protectorate is d cause of nigerias problem... A statement dat indirectly sugest d division of nigeria... In an advance country dat statement is enough to impeach a president.. To crown it all i believe jonathan is an illuminati agent in nigeria to help dem achieve their prediction dat nigeria wil b divided in 2015 [color=#000099][/color]
U are a waste of sperm and a disgrace to the Educational system
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Toktee(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=iv4fb]This guy was in politics-he did worse than the devil and when he was forced out he became a critic, now its religion. Mr. Elrufai shut up, u talk too much, obviously u r empty. How come He's not seeing folks like Kabir sokoto and co, why is it that its only the 'Christians' he's talking about? And I thought he was highly intelligent. Its high time this guy gets arrested or he 'run the street naked'

Fyi, both christians and muslims are guilty of religious anarchy but hit d nail on the some of u are educated but still blind,can u b kind enuf to mention his atrocities,must u criticise? The man remain the only public figure that can deliver or do his assignment without looking at faces,nd i doubt weather u ar a nigerian or may u ar tokumbo,u knw what i mean,keep religious sentiment,face the reality
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by cjfavour(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2012
The articles is nt written by rufai bt its a pity that a former minister like him will paste such falsehood,such liy as we all know it on his facebook wall. My advice to presidents is dt THEY SHOULD NEVER AGAIN MAKE SOMEBODY LIKE EL RUFAI A MINISTER IN THIS COUNTRY. To add salt to injury,they said dt d man is a first class brain. Ok ,there is no boko haram bt a figment of our imagination. U happy now rufai and co? U'v succeeded in deceiving and hoodwinking us right? U vampires shld know dt killing of d true children of God by u did nt start with boko haram. Bt wait,who are those ppl claiming responsibilties for d bombings?ur blood sucking violent allah himsef? If u want sharia law why kill to have it? Didnt Sani Yerima enthroned it when he was zamfara governor? If u wantsharia in d whole of northern 9ja y dnt u change d constitution or declare arewa republic?
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Toktee(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2012
oddy4real:
U are a waste of sperm and a disgrace to the Educational system
And what can u call yourself,a blind fellow? Someone air his opinion nd u ar insulting him,do u hav a parental problem or educational,learn to respect the other person opinion
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by seguntijan(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Y cnt we b rational in stuff lyk dis, lets put our religion and tribe at one side and face it. El rufai has neva said dat some muslims re not part of it, but he his telling us dat we shld luk inwardly. There are many tribes and religious(both xtain and muslim] in this group. Until we combant BH witout criticism before we can c their end. Mind u omo yoruba ni mi ooo
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Dukechimi: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Saint El Rufai will go thew Farouk Way very soon.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by emsquare(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I don talk before, say this el-rufai don kolo ....he is the twitter madman

LOL!
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Henritwist(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2012
this man el rufai is boko haram. A corrupt mallam. U cant decieve us
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by meetgaya: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2012
I think el rufai should b arrested for how he came about this reports while there was not security on these. el rufai i is one of those that lost power and is desperate to get. he was the most corrupt fct minister and nigerians should not allow him to move freely.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by meetgaya: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2012
seguntijan: Y cnt we b rational in stuff lyk dis, lets put our religion and tribe at one side and face it. El rufai has neva said dat some muslims re not part of it, but he his telling us dat we shld luk inwardly. There are many tribes and religious(both xtain and muslim] in this group. Until we combant BH witout criticism before we can c their end. Mind u omo yoruba ni mi ooo
he just trying to cover himself. his days are numbered n God of all christians will catch him. he cannot fit to a leader.
i asked el rufai who sponsored zaria church bombing? let him answered this to himself.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by nnpc4g: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2012
My man, stop this sectional extremism that is capable of fueling the crisis in Nigeria.
What you have done could be compared to some one who is counting on his achievement.
This is the greatest brother of most politicians from the north. They could be good, but
religious intolerant deducts over 70% from the profile. It will be good if you are filed as
a presidential candidate from the CPC/ACN merger. Ani toooo!
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Joey82(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2012
what el rufai 4got to mention is that in a country where there are so many security lapses, any terrorist can pose as a christian or southerner and no body will bother to dig out the actual place of origin.
for me, i think its terrorist posing as innocents, just to create the confusion that christians are also involved
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by NaijaNaWaa: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Toktee: And what can u call yourself,a blind fellow? Someone air his opinion nd u ar insulting him,do u hav a parental problem or educational,learn to respect the other person opinion

And u call what that fellow, Landy101, wrote as a view? So terrorism and Boko haram are also views? It's not hard to know who supports terrorism and who doesn't. You also sound like you support BH.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2012
For the fact that boko haram has nw been seen as a Charity and peaceful organisation 2 some unscrupulus muslims and politicians lyk EL Rufai(a man that has just loosed ma respect) it is a sign of embrazement of war from them. Coming out to mention ibos southerners westerners and xtians as perpatrators of these crimes, it creates a suspicion dat the so mentioned possible Elites of d uneducated sect are ppl lyk el rufai and their possible plan was that if the get cought they should mention a xtian name. Hence this is the right tym to publicise after enough arrests that d southerners n xtains r involve to aggreviate the impatient muslim to start a jihad. Government n d security outfits have got enough reason nw to arrest this Guy he has more infos. I bet he can stand d torture.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by BlueMurder(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2012
My take on this article is that whoever must have written it is drawing our attention to the existence of another group who may have hijacked the violent agenda of the original BH, in order to satisfy their own evil agenda. Of course, the original BH is fighting a devilish propaganda battle and would not mind "assistance" from other terror groups, even if unsolicited!

El-Rufai and Aminu Sarki are not ghosts. It behoves on the security operatives to bring them to justice if they feel the piece has no iota of truth.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by ebere1712: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2012
El rufai with all his Northern/muslim brothers are murderous bastards. Violence is nobody's birth right. They are biting more than they can chew. They can't handle the war the are fronting. It is not a game, it is not funny
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by jessMena(f): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2012
BH shud attack d mosques on a friday when we hv hundreds of worshipers inside d mosque..pls Mr El rufai u can kiss cobra 4 all I care...BH sponsor in d making..Mcheeww
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2012
You couldn't attack the message because it has links. And none of you has disputed all the things he typed up there. All of you were just ranting. Which one is a lie up there?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2012
meetgaya: I think el rufai should b arrested for how he came about this reports while there was not security on these. el rufai i is one of those that lost power and is desperate to get. he was the most corrupt fct minister and nigerians should not allow him to move freely.
You're a failure. It means you didn't read the article at all. Otherwise you would you known that he quoted the Nigerian newspapers with names and dates. And again, were you not in Nigeria when all those incidents and arrest were happening?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by dapsyd1(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2012
This is nothing but a conspiracy theory, lets look @ it from this angle. Is it not possible for an hausa man who understand yoruba, to pretend like a yoruba man in order to bomb a place, or a muslim pretending like a xtian in other to bomb a church?
Why were they captured and non of them(d above listed) execute their target? Is it not for them to later show us that part of us are among them (boko haram). We know their deeds, we no be mumu
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Babaji111(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2012
I wonder what is wrong with Nigerian Christians, El-Rufai is giving references instead of focusing on them, an ethno-religious and brainwashed elements are beating the bush. Anyway, time shall tell. It remind me of Professor Ayette's comments about Nigerians. We are in serious trouble...May God help us.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mallamabdul: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2012
Mallam is a chief sponsor, and so therefore a terrorist. I have been saying this thing since and evidence from his tweets shows that this man has something up his sleeves.
Nigeria should do something about this man fast ooo,so because government no reach am now he was to kill nigerians and cause problems.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2012
I said it, that the northern elites are making concerted efforts to make sure bokoharam is not seen as a muslim fundamentalist group. How come we've never seen or heard about the so-called southern bokoharamites that were arrested. All we hear is that the're from Ogbomoso or Arochukwu.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2012
The average nairaland xtian is a f.u.cking hypocrite.
Why is non of you trying to deny any of the facts of the article but shifting the blames on the writer.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by tribalism(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2012
EL'RUFIRE is spitting fire again. making effort to join the army and contribute to the fight against boko haram and the islamic northern agenda. need your prayers!
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2012
dapsy d: This is nothing but a conspiracy theory, lets look @ it from this angle. Is it not possible for an hausa man who understand yoruba, to pretend like a yoruba man in order to bomb a place, or a muslim pretending like a xtian in other to bomb a church?
Why were they captured and non of them(d above listed) execute their target? Is it not for them to later show us that part of us are among them (boko haram). We know their deeds, we no be mumu

See this dumb..arse , your post is more of a conspiracy than the write-up.
Can't you read between the lines? Non of them executed their target? you must have a problem comprehending simple write-up.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva: I said it, that the northern elites are making concerted efforts to make sure bokoharam is not seen as a muslim fundamentalist group. How come we've never seen or heard about the so-called southern bokoharamites that were arrested. All we hear is that the're from Ogbomoso or Arochukwu.

Are the northern leaders responsible for investigating the arrested criminals? Blame your govt for sweeping them under the carpet.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2012
dvdon: For the fact that boko haram has nw been seen as a Charity and peaceful organisation 2 some unscrupulus muslims and politicians lyk EL Rufai(a man that has just loosed ma respect) it is a sign of embrazement of war from them. Coming out to mention ibos southerners westerners and xtians as perpatrators of these crimes, it creates a suspicion dat the so mentioned possible Elites of d uneducated sect are ppl lyk el rufai and their possible plan was that if the get cought they should mention a xtian name. Hence this is the right tym to publicise after enough arrests that d southerners n xtains r involve to aggreviate the impatient muslim to start a jihad. Government n d security outfits have got enough reason nw to arrest this Guy he has more infos. I bet he can stand d torture.

OMG!!!...how can someone be this dumb? I think a virus has eaten into you brain cells, is their any lie in what he said...the security you are calling on know better than you hyper- f.ool.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by TrueNaijaguy: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2012
El-rufai is a religious bigot and ultimately a selfish saddist who should not be taken serious. Write anything against the government an you automatically become his friend fact or no fact. This shows desperation and greed of a politically drowning man. We all are witnesses to government's effort at tackling the insecurity challenges we face in the country today. Now elrufai is supporting the insinuation that its a set up against Muslims. He should know that dedicated Muslims and northerners occupy sensitive positions in our security agencies and would never work against their belief for whatever reasons. Pls you guys should be alert cos these political irrelevant dudes are trying to poison your minds just to gain votes for 2015 elections at the expense of our unity. #godiswatchingthem
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by catso(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2012
El-rufai is a jobless mad man.
Hes doing all these because he fell out of d govt, let him be offered a political post now, u'll c him changing tone.
Somebody, shld pls find him a job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram / Nigerians Pay Highest Tariff Per Kilowatt In Africa’ / Terminate Tinubu's Alpha Beta Service With Lagos State, ADP Tells Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.