Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

El-rufai On Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai On Boko Haram (13266 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
It is becoming clearer who the sponsors of boko haram are,they are now trying to turn us agains ourselves, to start suspecting your brethren in your churches. Let them not incite us to start x-raying all the bombings that has aken place in churches,starting with the Christmas day bombing. I am very certain tha if I start être I get to the fourth church bomb case, El rufai will be mobbed by angry Nigerians. Why is this man and his group of blood sucking warmongers trying to tell s that blue is black and that yellow is now the new white. Even my two year old son knows that he has enemies that throw bombs.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by jos2: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
All u clowns supporting el rufai atticle, @ola u said sultan & el rufai condem BH activities or d atribute it 2 poverty in d northern region. If @ all their is truth in el rufai claim, let dem gv us d bckground of those pple eg: church d attend or family bckgroung. We're in d north we shld b able 2 knw them.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
adaybayor:

OMG!!!...how can someone be this dumb? I think a virus has eaten into you brain cells, is their any lie in what he said...the security you are calling on know better than you hyper- f.ool.
you are the biggest f.ool. Do you want me to put the videos made by your terrorist brothers on nairaland? Do you nt know that we have now got a hang on your plans? To draw us into Christian suicide bombers? But am sorry to disappoint the religious bigot called El rufai. Suicide bombing is not our thing and we don't fight religious wars. I really pity our brothers who are deceived into these acts while their masters live to fulfill their days on earth. They should Atleast lead by example and low themselves to smitterings. The sensible Moslem brothers that we have should help us root out these cowards and join us in the shout for El rufai to be arrested.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by jmaine: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Landy101: Some people hav fail tọ understand d truth because of religious sentiment, as for me boko haram is a government/pdp sponsord agenda to disintigrate d county, GEJ said d almagamation of d north & south protectorate is d cause of nigerias problem... A statement dat indirectly sugest d division of nigeria... In an advance country dat statement is enough to impeach a president.. To crown it all i believe jonathan is an illuminati agent in nigeria to help dem achieve their prediction dat nigeria wil b divided in 2015 [color=#000099][/color]

The usual nairaland bullshyte . . . . .
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Captainajama: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thank God people like El rufai were not military leaders, their behaviour and actions would have made most of us recommend Abacha for sainthood.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Dpeacemaker101: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Just yesterday, someone tweeted sayin" sometimes I wonder if it Elrufai tweeting, or a mischievous boy tweeting on his behalf", And his response was " a 52year old boy....hehehe" and anotther question was tweeted to him " sir can you summarize in a tweet,solution to Nigerian challenges" and mallams answer was " No....it requires another book. These and so much more you would read when following him on tweeter. Now, I wonder if this guy is going crazy or something.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: Just yesterday, someone tweeted sayin" sometimes I wonder if it Elrufai tweeting, or a mischievous boy tweeting on his behalf", And his response was " a 52year old boy....hehehe" and anotther question was tweeted to him " sir can you summarize in a tweet,solution to Nigerian challenges" and mallams answer was " No....it requires another book. These and so much more you would read when following him on tweeter. Now, I wonder if this guy is going crazy or something.
Ol boy you just surprised me. The man blocked me from following him,simply because I asked him simple questions he could not answer. El rufai is now demented incase you don't know....there is no need for psychiatric evaluation.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by majojolo: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
I wonder why some people are selfish and tribalistic. The whole truth has been written above, but still these stupid educated illitrates are posting nonsense and showing how their brains had been lock-up.

What else do you want to hear or know apart from the clear evidence shown above, or are you people drunk as usual? Please wake up. The truth is always BITTER.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
majojolo: I wonder why some people are selfish and tribalistic. The whole truth has been written above, but still these stupid educated illitrates are posting nonsense and showing how their brains had been lock-up.

What else do you want to hear or know apart from the clear evidence shown above, or are you people drunk as usual? Please wake up. The truth is always BITTER.

what is your stand,be explicit,let's know your camp.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by jmaine: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
From this useless article seeking to achieve a useless agenda . . .

(A) we know all the people caught claiming to be Christians were not the suicide bombers causing the real havoc . . .which implies that the suicide bombers who are the real menace are Muslim fanatics . . . .

(B) We have also learnt that Christians also believe in Muhammed and Allah cos all boko haram activities are usually justified by an injunction they feel was ordered in the Quran . . . .

(C) We have also learnt that the Elrufai and co are all ediots, silly enough to feel we buy their useless conspiracies

Saying bullshyte a million times = Bullshyte . . .

Elruffy needs to seek cure for his desperate, incessant,mundane, & insane assertions . . . .

1 Like

Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ majololo,Don't feel intimidated,hahaha,someone posted something on media and forum intimidation( nice one though) I just want to know wich truth is truth for you. I don't people to lay wrong claims[s][/s] to your post.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by majojolo: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
I wonder why some people are selfish and tribalistic. The whole truth has been written above, but still these stupid educated illitrates are posting nonsense and showing how their brains had been lock-up.

What else do you want to hear or know apart from the clear evidence shown above, or are you people drunk as usual? Please wake up. The truth is always BITTER. Abusing people like EL-RUFAI and others by people who are drunk and mentally (psychologically) affected means nothing to us, because is your daily routine ---ABUSING YOUR PARENTS AT HOME EVERYDAY.-----
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine: From this useless article seeking to achieve a useless agenda . . .

(A) we know all the people caught claiming to be Christians were not the suicide bombers causing the real havoc . . .which implies that the suicide bombers who are the real menace are Muslim fanatics . . . .

(B) We have also learnt that Christians also believe in Muhammed and Allah cos all boko haram activities are usually justified by an injunction they feel was ordered in the Quran . . . .

(C) We have also learnt that the Elrufai and co are all ediots, silly enough to feel we buy their useless conspiracies

Elruffy needs to seek cure for his desperate, incessant,mundane, & insane assertions . . . .

Atleast,we are gradually knowing the sane people on this forum. Well done!
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Captainajama: Thank God people like El rufai were not military leaders, their behaviour and actions would have made most of us recommend Abacha for sainthood.

Abacha is already a saint- compared to the Presdent we have today.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
nagoma:

did someone just post this? cry am so ashamed of your response,you just disgraced your family.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by jmaine: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
nagoma:

I aint surprised at your response . . . . .With Abacha . .you won't even have such a site to spew nonsense . . .
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by dedeike: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
El Rufai has gone full circle in his sojourn of lies. He is now in search of new tactics and strategy.

For sometime, he has been spreading hate messages and blackmail on twitter trying to deceive his gullible followers into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. In his thinking, demonising GEJ would be the easiest way to grab power in 2015. This is the height of delusions. The last time I checked, El Rufai had only 90,449 followers including my disloyal self just enough votes to make him the local government chairman of his LGA. Not done, he has crossed over to Nairaland seeking to erect his political aspirations on the bones of christain victims of Boko Haram attacks.

Again, it will not work. I beg to ask El rufai whether Kabiru sokoto, Maman Nur, Abu Quaca, shekau, Hammed Baba are all now christains? Though he may not have written this piece himself, El Rufai's resolve to rebroadcast this thrash shows how low he rates our sensibilities. but I trust Nairalanders, they hve risen to the occasion and made a caricature of this unintelligent write up. Next time, somebody should remind El Rufai that this is not his twitter handle where people's views are constricted by limitation of character space. This is Nairaland where issues are dissected and ideas cross pollinated. Welcome, Mr. El rufai. KOBOJUNKIE we know. BETATHINGS we know. What is your username?
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mandelaguy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine:

I aint surprised at your response . . . . .With Abacha . .you won't even have such a site to spew nonsense . . .
you see them? They are gradually showing themselves,@nagoma,sorry to inform you that you and fellow blood suckers like El rufai will not drag us back to the era of fear and intimidation. Though you are using the Boko haram tool,lies and war mongering,we have all risen to the ccassion and the answer to ur question is...no way,this time you people have more forces to contend with because we can never ever allow such evil INTIMIDATIONS in this climes. Jmaine,keep saying the truth,you are my man.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Dpeacemaker101: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine:

@ Nagoma,whatever you call yourself, you should be locked up and banned from this site. You must be so ignorant of the fact that violence is the not the key to development, I wonder if you have seen the four walls of any school. I regard youas an illiterate for making this comment you just made, and you should be monitored,cos I can clearly see where you are heading to......BH. May God open your eyes to the truth.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by majojolo: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: what is your stand,be explicit,let's know your camp.

My stand still remains......This country is for all of us, whenever something is going wrong it's our responsibility to join hands and find a better solution for peace and progress to reign. We all are not in support of the killings.

Are the evidence quoted above true or false? It's our duty to sitdown and look into it all with the intension (view) of solving the problem........ not making unnecessary acusation because of tribalism or something else.

If we don't do it NOW...our grand children will never forgive us, if truely we love this great country.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
adaybayor:

OMG!!!...how can someone be this dumb? I think a virus has eaten into you brain cells, is their any lie in what he said...the security you are calling on know better than you hyper- f.ool.

Idiot it is very easy to see how little ur brain is, am sure u r lyk one of ur daffed brothers dat can be easily manipulated into suicide bombing guess for dis u r a capsulated FOOL in uppercase.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by chibu05(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=mangbede]This issue is complicated....logically its posible dat an attempted bomber caught may lie about his name n claim 2 b a xtian just 2 confuse d public..............................................ples next make use of christan not xtian
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: you are the biggest f.ool. Do you want me to put the videos made by your terrorist brothers on nairaland? Do you nt know that we have now got a hang on your plans? To draw us into Christian suicide bombers? But am sorry to disappoint the religious bigot called El rufai. Suicide bombing is not our thing and we don't fight religious wars. I really pity our brothers who are deceived into these acts while their masters live to fulfill their days on earth. They should Atleast lead by example and low themselves to smitterings. The sensible Moslem brothers that we have should help us root out these cowards and join us in the shout for El rufai to be arrested.

Remain the I.d.iot that you were born to been, those suspects the mallam mentioned are not christian? Or did he make-up the story? Can't you check the links instead of spitting garbbage and exposing your ignorance
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: what is your stand,be explicit,let's know your camp.

Read between the lines, your instinct should judge if atleast you can be true to your conscience
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine: From this useless article seeking to achieve a useless agenda . . .

Sorry you got your brain hacked...you really need proper check up
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
dedeike: El Rufai has gone full circle in his sojourn of lies. He is now in search of new tactics and strategy. For sometime, he has been spreading hate messages and blackmail on twitter trying to deceive his gullible followers into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. In his thinking, demonising GEJ would be the easiest way to grab power in 2015. This is the height of delusions. The last time I checked, El Rufai had only 90,449 followers including my disloyal self just enough votes to make him the local government chairman of his LGA. Not done, he has crossed over to Nairaland seeking to erect his political aspirations on the bones of christain victims of Boko Haram attacks. Again, it will not work. I beg to ask El rufai whether Kabiru sokoto, Maman Nur, Abu Quaca, shekau, Hammed Baba are all now christains? Though he may not have written this piece himself, El Rufai's resolve to rebroadcast this thrash shows how low he rates our sensibilities. but I trust Nairalanders, they hve risen to the occasion and made a caricature of this unintelligent write up. Next time, somebody should remind El Rufai that this is not his twitter handle where people's views are constricted by limitation of character space. This is Nairaland where issues are dissected and ideas cross pollinated. Welcome, Mr. El rufai. KOBOJUNKIE we know. BETATHINGS we know. What is your username?

What lies are there, can't you get rid of your damn ignorance by checking the links.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by adaybayor(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
dvdon:

Idiot it is very easy to see how little ur brain is, am sure u r lyk one of ur daffed brothers dat can be easily manipulated into suicide bombing guess for dis u r a capsulated FOOL in uppercase.

I guess some hackers already worked on the sawdust you have in your skull. Can't you just point out the wrong claims in the post...if muslims were responsible for the bombings, are we also responsible for sweeping cases of the arrested suspect under the carpet?
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by porka: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
boyendowed:

True but El-rufai has made similar accusations before.

www.naijapundit.com/news/elrufai-blames-christians-for-boko-haram-bombings

Is it true that El Rufai has a political ambition?

This is the same guy who would tell you later that votes were rigged against him.

Why are people so dumb?

Nigeria has not collapsed yet, not likely to collapse soon.

Why not wait till you have an ethnic country before you publicly spew out this type of thing?
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by Mobile11: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2012
El-rufai, lamido sanusi, Buhari, Ibb, sultan should be held responsible for the following: (1) using yoruba muslims as political/tribal slaves. (2) making kwara, osun, kogi and oyo states belong to hausa and fulani. (3) encouring the satanic jihad/boko haram against innocent souls. (4) oppressing northern minorities. (5) planning to expand only hausa muslims territory to lagos seaport.
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by jmaine: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2012
adaybayor:

Sorry you got your brain hacked...you really need proper check up

Just look at this mundane toad talking . . . .You and El-ediot Rufag are innately silly and stvpid for thinking we cant read inbetween that tripe he referenced . . .

When they catch a Christian Suicide bomber that is likely going to strike tomorrow . . .hit me up . . . .

Desperate Pigs fooling only themselves . . .
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by namfav(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2012
he simply said christians also do bombs on churches and government institutes, which is true, i do not know why people are worked up
Re: El-rufai On Boko Haram by bodeemen(f): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Newsdiaryonline.com reports The media houses include in the list The Punch,The Nation,Vanguard,The Guardian, Daily Trust after bombed Thisday newpapers in Abuja.
http://newsdiaryonline.com/boko-haram-lists-sahara-reporterspunchthe-nationpeoples-daily-others-among-fresh-targets/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? / Senate Inflates Remodelling Projects Debts By N26bn / Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.