Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (33861 Views)

Poll: Who is the most beautiful girl on Nairaland?

Tashamania: 19% (84 votes)
Chillaz: 60% (256 votes)
Swtchicgurl: 9% (42 votes)
Dyt: 9% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Amaryah: 29% (114 votes)
Achukwunet: 38% (146 votes)
Shollypopz: 21% (82 votes)
Wildorchid: 10% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Ogugua: 35% (140 votes)
T-luv: 18% (75 votes)
Nayah: 8% (33 votes)
SabrinaNene: 37% (149 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Ivynwa(f): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2012
Where's the team Ogugua so that I can vote for her. Where's Shymmex's Frazy so that I can vote for her too. Who needs vote for their girlfriend to win, haha! grin
Go girlies!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

You better buy black clothes for your mourning session cause this chick is sure gonna win this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

This is a beauty contest, not a half face contest.. undecided

Can u pinpoint 6 girls out of these 12 contestant that Showed her Full pix?.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2012
Ivynwa: Where's the team Ogugua so that I can vote for her. Where's Shymmex's Frazy so that I can vote for too. Who needs vote for their girlfriend to win, haha! Go girlies!

My frazy was disqualified by killz.. sad

I nominated SabrinaNene, Shollypopz, and t.luv - so I still have three clients up there. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Anyway, I refuse to vote.

This is a sexist exercise and seems to be supported primarily by chauvinist pigs.

I stand in solidarity with the downtrodden female masses of NL to REJECT this poll that seeks to objectify them rather than valuing them purely as human beings

Lol, to be honest I don't think there will be such a thing as "most beautiful" even in the world because there are so many women you won't even know which one to pick.

It's just for fun. Many of the girls are pretty but you have to pick one, one who attracts you. It don't mean they will be the best out the bunch but to what attracts you.

So girls, please if you don't win, it does not mean you are not fine or the winner is better looking than you, just that many are attracted to different things.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:
Can u pinpoint 6 girls out of these 12 contestant that Showed her Full pix?.. undecided undecided

Can you point out 1 contestant up there that looks Arab, or covered half of her face??.. undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Ivynwa(f): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

My frazy was disqualified by killz.. sad

I nominated SabrinaNene, Shollypopz, and t.luv - so I still have three clients up there. cool

I checked to vote your candidate and didn't see her name, was about to ask you about your candidate because the the last time i checked the thred you nominated her. Why did they remove the names of some people now, abi them dey play Ojoro. Abeg every babe dey beautiful-o-o, wetin? grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Can you point out 1 contestant up there that looks Arab, or covered half of her face??.. undecided

Amaryah tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 29, 2012
Interesting how the Mr. Nairaland thread did not make the front page.

We sure love our female beauty contests! Anyway Achukwunet/T-Luv/Ogugua look good.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2012
Ivynwa:

I checked to vote your candidate and didn't see her name, was about to ask you about your candidate because the the last time i checked the thred you nominated her. Why did they remove the names of some people now, abi them dey play Ojoro. Abeg every babe dey beautiful-o-o, wetin? grin grin

That's PDP-esque politricking on NL.. sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

I have seen achukwunet's other pics, and Ogugua88 is better looking than her IMO..

But SabrinaNene is a 5star chic.. grin

I know achukwunet is fine, but SabrinaNene is the greatest of all time.. *Kanye's voice* cool

Bros abeg look well... shine ya eye. grin Ogugua and achukwunet are the best chics of all time.
It is a travesty to be forced to choose between the two.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Ivynwa(f): 4:23am On Jun 29, 2012
Ogugua for most Beautiful, hip hip hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Make some noiseeeeeeeeeee everybodyyyyyyy! I just voted for you girl, vote for her people.
Ogu-gua! Ogu-gua! go, go go girlie! Hahaha!grin

Shymmex, who did you say are your candidates again, e-e-e-em I will vote for them when i return.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, to be honest I don't think there will be such a thing as "most beautiful" even in the world because there are so many women you won't even know which one to pick.

It's just for fun. Many of the girls are pretty but you have to pick one, one who attracts you. It don't mean they will be the best out the bunch but to what attracts you.

So girls, please if you don't win, it does not mean you are not fine or the winner is better looking than you, just that many are attracted to different things.

Don't take me too seriously, I was just fvcking around grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

For Goodness Sake, dont u just Like Girls with Light skin Or there is sumtin Else to this undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Ivynwa: Ogugua for most Beautiful, hip hip hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Make some noiseeeeeeeeeee everybodyyyyyyy! I just voted for you girl, vote for her people.

Shymmex, who did you say are your candidates again, e-e-e-em I will vote for them when i return.

Lol thank you smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:28am On Jun 29, 2012
davidylan:
Bros abeg look well... shine ya eye. grin Ogugua and achukwunet are the best chics of all time.
It is a travesty to be forced to choose between the two.

It seems you want a 'kanye moment' on NL.. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:
For Goodness Sake, dont u just Like Girls with Light skin Or there is sumtin Else to this undecided

I like my chics with luscious lips, and full African features...

I'm a sucker for dark/brown/caramel skin chics. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

It seems you want a 'kanye moment' on NL.. grin
gringringringringrin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 4:29am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear:

Don't take me too seriously, I was just fvcking around grin

Aha, I know na. tongue I know you voted ;P
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Amaryah tongue
LMAO!!! LETS SEE IF HE HAVE A COME BACK FOR THAT.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:31am On Jun 29, 2012
Ivynwa: Ogugua for most Beautiful, hip hip hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

They're in the same group as Ogugua88 sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:32am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Amaryah tongue

Amaryah looks like someone's aunt.. grin grin

**I'm bad, I'm bad** MJ's voice...

It's banter.. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:33am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:
LMAO!!! LETS SEE IF HE HAVE A COME BACK FOR THAT.

You know I'll always have a come back for everything. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

I like my chics with luscious lips, and full African features...

I'm a sucker for dark/brown/caramel skin chics. cool
Anyways... This is an E-Beauty Peagent... (Beauty Lies in d Face of d Beholder)
Pictures are deceitful. U dont Judge girls with their Pix..undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

It's banter.. grin

I REST YOUR CASE. cry cry cry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ztar(m): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:
his ceaseless ranting got me thinkin along dat line...@shymex...just get a black shit and tie ur eyes when next u see an arab gurl lik chillaz....
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2012
*enters thread*
sees familiar faces
completely ignores them
looks @ poll
covers face in shame
*silently walks out; hoping no one saw me*
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:39am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:
Anyways... This is an E-Beauty Peagent... (Beauty Lies in d Face of d Beholder)
Pictures are deceitful. U dont Judge girls with their Pix..undecided

So, how do judge them on NL?

Probably by their comments, huh? undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Ivynwa(f): 4:39am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

They're in the same group as Ogugua88 sad

No vex-o-o-o, I go find way to vote them later.
Ogugua na my music paddy now so I go vote for am first.

shymex:

**I'm bad, I'm bad** MJ's voice

It's banter.. grin

You are really bad now hurry up and be a gentleman and delete that. You mustn't say that to a lady. Do you want her to look at herself in the mirror tomorrow morning and have tears in her eyes. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 4:39am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

It's banter.. grin

Whether aunt or not. It answers your kwesun.

P.s who is licking shymex's nyash? Liking all his comment like say na him born you. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ezer(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2012
Ogugua for most beautiful. Tashamania should be leading her group...hmm, kinda confused on who to vote between achukwunet and shollypopz. Pls their bfs should come nd bribe me...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:41am On Jun 29, 2012
ztar:
his ceaseless ranting got me thinkin along dat line...@shymex...just get a black shit and tie ur eyes when next u see an arab gurl lik chillaz....

Where is your sense of humour?

You need some fresh air, fam...

I know life's hard, but don't take your frustrations out on me.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.