Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter (28404 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by toluxa1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Does anyone have the streaming link of Inspiration FM pls?
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by toluxa1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
maclatunji: Favourite Radio Station: BBC World Service. tongue

Favourite Presenter: Owen Bennett-Jones.

I so much like Owen Bennett-Jones. I listen to BBC alot too, sometimes its always streaming on my blackberry, people go think say na music I dey listen to.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by WilliamCee(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Cool fm all d way... Anytime anyday 4 me its cool fm 96.9 lagos

Dj Mannie & d angels, ewelebility very high.

Freeze on d road show

So much luv for Valerie (unforrunately she's leaving soon)

Nigeria info is great too, very educative!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Olu12345: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
JAJ,Rhythm
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Biggyd2: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Cori_corde: Ikpomwosa Osakioduwa grin

A.k.a WILD CHILD (as he then was). Now Ik the face of Big Brother grin. Loved the way he use to refer to himself as thee Willlddd Child. As soon as he got married, he shaped up and became a man. So he dropped the name. wink
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by DukeNija(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
I Like Folu Storms of 92.3. Inspirations FM. Olisa 99.9 Beat and Jimmy and Bukky 98.7 Classic. But Folu Storms happens to be my Favourite.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by yamunla(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ijogz K: Pls does any1 know how i can get the song "Shouting Hallelujah" sounds like "Shante Hallelujah" Always played on Inspiration FM...

Some of the lyrics are "Shouting hallelujah ojo shouting hallelujah Halla"
"When i wake up in the morning"

"Shanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeehhhhhhhhhhhhh Shanteeeee ehhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
the song is chante halleluyah by ajuju..I have it on my fone too..u can download from www.mp3skull.com..its there..peace..!!!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by starboyikenna(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
godwin enaghena,oma akatugba n d top guys.top sports on top radio..femi n d gang on 9ja info!!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by dj5naira(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Coolfm969 & freeze!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Smartjeezy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Westside of radio continental.
Opj,yaw,twi twi of wazobia fm.
Dan foster of inspiration fm.
Don T of splash fm ibadan.
Olisha of beatfm.
Kumba of radio france.
Big shout out to my one & only radio presenter in uk(TEE)...damn too hot
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by itsme2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Anytin outta splashfm is so on point!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2012
bennyraz: Out of 100 on Air personalities. Only 20 are really beautiful. The rest, na voice dem get.
Dis is vr true_i use 2 like chloe of rhythm benin,nt until i met her personally,she didnt luk as swt as her voice sounded
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by PTNL: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2012
Edmund Obilo of 105.5 Splash FM Ibadan
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by honeymix77(m): 1:14am On Jun 30, 2012
valerie of cool fm that girl is too much no dull moment with dat girl, joyce too for her voice.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by wahabest(m): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2012
just switch ur radio to wazobia fm, u go no the best radio station for our obodo naija with my pal femi femo
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by wahabest(m): 1:38am On Jun 30, 2012
just switch ur radio to wazobia fm, u go knw the best radio station for our obodo naija with my pal femi femo
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by FILEBE(m): 2:04am On Jun 30, 2012
Frank Edoho- when he was on metro fm,lagos and presents Cruise Control which was later handed over to Kamal Salau (i like the guy too)... Wait! Holla...holla. Ar u guys nt 4getin som1?
SHOLA THOMPSON?
Damn! Dat guy holds it down 4 93.7 Rythm fm with him late 9te Request show. He has got this liquid sexy masculine voice.

Wen Gbemi was on Cool fm lagos. Damn! She was tight...she's alwaz in control.
Femi Obong Daniels of cool fm n Nigeria info isnt bad to. I like his voice too.
Chaz B. D guy's voice has got 'sexy' as an atribute.
Tosin Bucknor. The babe is original and creative.
Dan Foster. His days at Cool fm realy got me to knw him wel. He's one hilarious hell of a guy!

Joyce of Cool fm lagos. Apart frm her voice bein sexy in a commanding way the babe also knws her onions wen it comes to Radio!
D whole of 96.9 Cool fm 's presenter ar great. No doubt...it's my fav radio station.

Even if i hate to admit it. JOYCE seems to b my favourite now folowd by Dotun then N6(he sounds proud of himself).
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by wolexter(m): 5:05am On Jun 30, 2012
Hmmm
....interesting topic cos dese ppl r d ones we depend on to entertain us especially on our drive home after a frustating day @ work!
D ffg are my top 7 presenters and I av carefully selected them using a combo of politeness to callers, intelligence, eloquence and of course d 'voice' as yardstick:

1. Dan Foster 92.3fm
2. Naya Di Ali( I hope I spelt d name correctly) 93.7fm
3. Toolzo 99.9fm
4. IK 93.7fm
5. Joyce 96.9fm
6. Chico classic fm
7. Wana 92.3fm

Below are my other darling presenters buh........

Gbemi and Chaz B are hot but they need to improve on politeness to callers
Omaliicha wud keep u glued to your seat buh needs to stop making those errors wen casting news
Toke is fast rising buh needs to get her pronunciations right n argue more intelligently
Phoenix has got sexy voice buh needs to learn to hold her listeners- she always seems to be talking to herself alone
Biggy is unserious 95% of d tym so I don't know when to take him seriously or not

OMG! how could I av left out Tosin Bucknor?!!!!

By and large, I feel all our presenters are good and wonderful in their own way.

No be say me sef too no o! Na my own observation be dis.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by wolexter(m): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Hmmm
....interesting topic cos dese ppl r d ones we depend on to entertain us especially on our drive home after a frustating day @ work!
D ffg are my top 7 presenters and I av carefully selected them using a combo of politeness to callers, intelligence, eloquence and of course d 'voice' as yardstick:

1. Dan Foster 92.3fm
2. Naya Di Ali( I hope I spelt d name correctly) 93.7fm
3. Toolzo 99.9fm
4. IK 93.7fm
5. Joyce 96.9fm
6. Chico classic fm
7. Wana 92.3fm

OMG! how could I av left out Tosin Bucknor?!!!

Below are my other darling presenters buh........

Gbemi and Chaz B are hot but they need to improve on politeness to callers
Omaliicha wud keep u glued to your seat buh needs to stop making those errors wen casting news
Toke is fast rising buh needs to get her pronunciations right n argue more intelligently
Phoenix has got sexy voice buh needs to learn to hold her listeners- she always seems to be talking to herself alone
Biggy is unserious 95% of d tym so I don't know when to take him seriously or not

No be say me sef too no o! Na my own observation be dis.

By and large, I feel all our presenters are good and wonderful in their own way.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by HisMajesty1(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2012
How did i 4get Daddy Freeze of Cool Fm.... The man's an embodiment of knowledge, he's funny and gat a very appealing voice... The truth is i fink the whole Cool fm crew are just da bomb... Yea people say dey sound too american, me think its an in-house style thing.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Vansnickers: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2012
Manny and Freeze. Dang! This brings back memories from when i was addicted to Cool FM.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by ValNweze(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2012
His Majesty: God! I'm so in love with 96.9 Cool Fm, Lagos, all their presenters are wonderfully talented, but of them all, not just within Cool fm buh radio stations in general my most favourite presenter is Joyce of Cool fm... Oh my God! That lady has gat a very sweet, nourishing and angelic voice and from the way she sounds u'ld know she's gat class and poise... Oh! Did i 4get 2mention the lovely way laughta sounds...i'm just in love with Joyce... So peepz let's know ur favourite radio station and radio presenter.
....No body dey tok abt "Yo" of wazobia fm...abi nobi una guy again? I think d dude is doin a gud job though..
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Clemzy16(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2012
ITV RADIO benin. Sydney shocker..!.!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by dj5naira(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2012
His Majesty: How did i 4get Daddy Freeze of Cool Fm.... The man's an embodiment of knowledge, he's funny and gat a very appealing voice... The truth is i fink the whole Cool fm crew are just da bomb... Yea people say dey sound too american, me think its an in-house style thing.
Daddy freeze must be on a wheat-diet, because he's so 'wheaty' : )
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Afodot0022(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2012
humm taking u 2 d TOP 2 stay, TOPRADIO 90.9. Jst dont knw y. Am addictd 2 ds station. Buknor, stranger, wyse, uche, kore. Ds guys are original nd dont fake tins. Thy station has d baddest bass that can tire a speaka. Miss them now that am in ibadan. Stations here are pangolo .taking u 2 d TOP 2 stay,
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2012
chidyhels:
Dis is vr true_i use 2 like chloe of rhythm benin,nt until i met her personally,she didnt luk as swt as her voice sounded
is she in rhythm Benin ?
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by ibsmooth: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2012
J J the MECCA DON of silverbird Rhythm 93.7fm
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Ebucca(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2012
Shola Thompson that anchored Rhythm of the night on Rhythm 93.7fm
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by bernieamce: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2012
if you are not listen to goodmorning nigeria show on 96.9 coolfm, with Mannie & the Angels, then you are definitly missing! Mannie is the best no doult.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by olawaleroc: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2012
Over here in Kano its Femi D that carries the fans. His unique accent and the way he presents football fan time. Once you hear him you wont want to miss his show again
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Dhelake: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Tosyn Bucknor Of Top Radio and Femi of Nigerian info

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Ninilowo(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2012
Big Larry himself and Bimbo Adeola. Brilla FM. I like Larry's musical resentations on saturdays some time ago and bimbo took larrys track that u may find it difficult to differentiate thei voices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mp3 Songs / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.