Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State (20114 Views)

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by IbroSaunks(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2012
People forget that sometimes issues like this are subjective to personal preference.
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by Allem(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Onyemaxy:

Pls which network s best for a bis plan in ekiti orientation camp
. Airtel frd. Welcome τ̅☺ ekiti. Dj5 naira Ήδω far Ω̴̩̩̩̥α? Hw ado?
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by orlistepen: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
[email][/email]
Kockane:
Shai I don enter am, so na bush I dey go serve. God pls help me!
My guy, God will bless you for that statement of fact. Let the indigenes keep deceiving them. Of course you cannot compare anywhere in the west to the north, up north is anoda story entirely. But let no one be under any illusions that being posted to ekiti is gonna be the best thing that ever happened to him/her. Dat the state was even created in the first place still baffles me. And the pple dere are so fetish,ehn! Kai, every morning like dis, na different bowls of sacrifice (ebo) I dey see for my junction. Dem too like juju for that town. Go and see for yourselves first, you'll fink u were taken bak in time into probably the precolonial era. A state where the governor's office is surrounded by mud houses... Eeeeeeeew!
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by dj5naira(m): 4:30am On Nov 05, 2012
IbroSaunks: hahahahaha! Andy Roddick did it well!
If only Roger had a Rod D.eek : )
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by Allem(m): 4:38am On Nov 05, 2012
dj5naira: If only Roger had a Rod D.eek : )
. L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳ Sick dude. Ήδω ado?
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by dj5naira(m): 4:42am On Nov 05, 2012
900km miles away!
Allem: . Dj5 naira Ήδω far Ω̴̩̩̩̥α?
Allem: . L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳ Sick dude. Ήδω ado?
The way it has always been - 'Hard Oh!'
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by clydedaniels(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
hmmm.... i dunno what to expect tho..just hope things work out for the best...
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by olamijerry: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
nana:
Thanks
all I know is that God will take contol in Ekiti as we serve our father's land
Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by Topshow2010(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kockane:

Employment opportunities in ekiti are numerous. They have one of the highest number of schools in nigeria. Everywhere you go, school. I can guarantee you 80% of corpers posted to ekiti would end up in d classroom. And d pay package, its a handsome sum of five thousand naira a month. Even those in governor's office, house of assembly, dey all get 5k. I served in the teachin hosp so I was a lil fortunate, my salary was 30k. Apart from that,the only oda places where you can get more than 5k are the banks and private companies (wich are few anyways).

Its encouraging,pls wats your area of speciality in d medical field?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by Kockane(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Topshow2010:

Its encouraging,pls wats your area of speciality in d medical field?

Wow... I posted that some four years ago! I studied Anatomy so I lectured in the school of nursing arm of the teaching hospital. I have since gone into banking though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State by Bamideletaiye(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm glad to be posted to Ekiti state. It has always been my desire to serve in Ekiti.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment / 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / How Is Life In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.