Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (13191 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
How many killz? 30 or 40?
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: How many guys are going to be eliminated from this round?

They have already being eliminated.
Ogidi-Olu:

Why am I not there?
@onila and joeydozzy, tanx guys. Joey my homie, i actually wanted to nominate u but i saw dat u've changed ur pic. Hw're u doing man?

Aye, I'm so sorry! I click on the photo and all I saw was wood board. I didn't know you were in the picture. So so sorry.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
LMAO! Kandii, you no fit scroll? grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88: How many killz? 30 or 40?
40 is ok. I am short of the last four names. Come and check and update
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
Jaybee, did you just edited my post?
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
How it will be broken down from 40 is a good question though sha. It may be too many after all lol.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: 40 is ok. I am short of the last four names. Come and check and update

40 is too much. Why not just stick to the original 30plan?

We have already calculated how it will work out at 30, why go 40?
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by jaybee3(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Jaybee, did you just edited my post?
Jo mabinu
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2012

30 is fine, it was initially supposed to be 20-25, I dont know where 30-40 came from.

Making the list too long makes the "game" too boring.

Start weeding out the ugly ones if the list is too long.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okay, but Ogidi is already on the poll. I scrolled past the wood board in his picture lol.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

30 is fine, it was initially supposed to be 20-25, I dont know where 30-40 came from.

Lmao, na that's mean. I have already put the photos up, if we weed, that will just be mean so let the voters weed them out.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok then remove one to who ogidi will replace from the pictures I posted.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Ok then remove one to who excel boi will replace from the pictures I posted.

Lol tying to put me on the spot? grin
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
lool
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by shymex(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Bwahahahaha

This is going to be fun. May the most deserving guy win.

My boy is on the list, I hope he wins. cool
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Shymexx post your photo so you can be in the poll.

We have men like london2lasgidi and royal who think they will win. Lets add you to it, more competition. grin
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
40 is ok.

We'll eliminate 20 first Round, 15 second round, then 5 will scramble for 1st.

Fun all the way
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by swtchicgurl: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Is it possible to have their names and pix instead of profile links, so one can have a cross-section of the contestants at s time? undecided
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by shymex(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane: Shymexx post your photo so you can be in the poll.

We have men like london2lasgidi and royal who think they will win. Lets add you to it, more competition. grin

Nah, this ish going to make frontpage - and I may get to the finals, so posting my pic will put a face on this character...

I'm enjoying my anonymous way of life. grin

May the best candidate win... And to my darg, I'm voting for you, dun noe. cool
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Nah, this ish going to make frontpage - and I may get to the finals, so posting my pic will put a face to this character...

I'm enjoying my anonymous way of life. grin

Oh stop being modest, you know you want to. It's just for the day you can take off. We deserve it after you teased us with half and half. tongue
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: 40 is ok.

We'll eliminate 20 first Round, 15 second round, then 5 will scramble for 1st.

Fun all the way

Iyen ti poju.

Ta lo ni time lati ma wo 40 pictures and profile. it'd be harder to compare. Esp since I get bored easily.

anywaz, y'all do what you have to do. I'm just here to objectify.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sexkillz una dey complicate this thing na. Ah ah
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by shymex(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Oh stop being modest, you know you want to. It's just for the day you can take off. We deserve it after you teased us with half and half. tongue

Are they going to allow semi nude pics?? grin

I want to show my body, tattoos, and face - so I can blow the rest away.. grin
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by tellwizzy: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
The men are even trying...but the women worse embarassed embarassed. If this one no get bowleg, she go get big breasttt covering her face. if no be that one, she go get flat yanshh. Not only that; Make them comot cloth, Na bone bone u go see sad sad.

Chineke save us from living corpse oo embarassed embarassed
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

But of course.

we'll make an exception for you to post semi nude pictures so that the other male contestants can stare too.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by swtchicgurl: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Iyen ti poju.

Ta lo ni time lati ma wo 40 pictures and profile. it'd be harder to compare. Esp since I get bored easily.

anywaz, y'all do what you have to do. I'm just here to objectify.

we can easily put the pictures instead of the links. undecided
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Ofcoz, na. One of the contestant is semi-nakked. So please, go for it. We want see fine thing. tongue
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

we can easily put the pictures instead of the links. undecided

That's what is going to be done. Let ogugua finish.
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by shymex(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
May the best and most deserving contestant win..

Big ups to all the guys - and the chics have some eye candy to look at... grin

Winner should be able to take the judges home for a one-night stand.. Bwahahaha

4-some inna the NL stylee, say nomore, dun noe. cool
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by shymex(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Ofcoz, na. One of the contestant is semi-nakked. So please, go for it. We want see fine thing. tongue

Hmmmmmm, I'll compete later in the year when I'm about to leave NL...

I'm tempted but can't do it now. grin
Re: Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here by kandiikane(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: May the best and most deserving contestant win..

Big ups to all the guys - and the chics have some eye candy to look at... grin

Winner should be able to take the judges home for a one-night stand.. Bwahahaha

4-some inna the NL stylee, say nomore, dun noe. cool

Wey your own? I have akready asked for your name to be put in. angry

I am not happy. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Nigerian Ladies. Una Still Dey Wear This "Underwear" Or Half Slip? / I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning / Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.