Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. (9306 Views)

Poll: Who wins Miss Nairaland?

Achukwunet: 17% (25 votes)
SabrinaNene: 14% (22 votes)
Amaryah: 12% (18 votes)
Ogugua: 28% (42 votes)
Chillaz: 27% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

huh? which election? which dimples? Bro, again if u dont have light in your house, please move a candle VERY VERY close to her face. I counted 18 pimples (i swaaar) angry
Haha I don laf tire. Make I go offline before I begin de cry. Catch ya guys later...!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Omolola1(f): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
crusifis:

ACCEPT MY YAHOO MESSENGER REQUEST NAH angry, WETIN SEF? WHILE I KEEP FANTASIZING AND THINKING ABOUT CHILLAZ

done!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by ProfJYK(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Correction. datin her will be like datin a light skin man....Bro kankane. if u dont have light, then move a candle close to her face and you will see what am talkin about. she ugly. (no ofeinse) angry

LOL. ur plan to burn our phone/PC screens won't work. She gud to go any day, even as a wig wearing man.

refine your wooing skills and try again, she just might listen to u. BTW, I think your alleged 17" of punishment is a turn off.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Prof JYK:

LOL. ur plan to burn our phone/PC screens won't work. She gud to go any day, even as a wig wearing man.

refine your wooing skills and try again, she just might listen to u. BTW, I think your alleged 17" of punishment is a turn off.

It is. Any above average is so overrated. You nor noe say you dey tear the girl's insides.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Adaeze003(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Lmfao@Tha Arab Muslim Looking chick winning over all thah Dark Butts on an African Forum

LmL grin

in the words of achmed the dead terrorist Jeff dunham's puppet 'you racist bast*d' lol #just kidding o
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Richfella:
My impression of the contestants...
My judgement on some of the contestants in no particular order:

1.) SabrinaNene: First impression from pic, "Who's the witch with a mad woman's hair?" Read a few of her posts and girl blew me right out of the water! Very intelligent (too cliché), insightful, cool-headed, open-minded and pragmatic. Reminded me so much of the long missing-in-action AmakaOne. Am so gonna marry you this coming Sunday - so excited to have you as my fifth wife. You look 16 though, guess you'll have to wait a coupla years - your bad tongue. LIMITATION: Tendency to be stubborn and very strongly opinionated - beta dudes beware.

4.) Shollypopz: Would have definitely made it into this round if not for 'THE CABAL'. A more aggressive, defiant version of Sabrinanene - without the witches and wizards hair. Needs lots of taming. Eaten lots of girls like this for breakfast - yeah The pro Lion tamer speaking. Will marry a crossbreed of Shollypopz and Ogugua88 - either a toned down version of shollypopz or a slighghtly improved Ogugua88.

Has pulled her pic down, if I remember correctly, she looks full-of-life, zestful, confident and like she's really excited to be alive. She looks so cute with her two bunny teeth - am gonna have to adopt her. Although she could actually be a pygmy with a full formed head and toothpick limbs. Should be stimulating and fun to hang with - sometimes. LIMITATION: Might not make a very good wife.

Two bunny teeth - yeah, whatever! old news!
pygmy - will not put a full pic of myself to prove u wrong. JERK!
Might not make a good wife: dude i'm sure my previous posts would prove to you i consider this a compliment. In respect to what a cliche good wife should be
Chillaz loving programming - i can't help thinking, why d h.ell won't you love programming when all you learn is FORTRAN, and create websites in that your messed up region. Yeah, code for 24 hours and debug for the next 3 damn days! The anxiety attack when u are about to click Compile & Run. Argh! FUCKERY F*CK those that like programming for making ppl like me feel like sh*t
The pro Lion tamer: Dude trust me! i will humble you!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by ProfJYK(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

It is. Any above average is so overrated. You nor noe say you dey tear the girl's insides.

hehehe, displace some poor lass' womb. that weapon wasn't meant for pleasure giving. it is better suited for Dilation and Curetage cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Prof JYK:

hehehe, displace some poor lass' womb. that weapon wasn't meant for pleasure giving. it is better suited for Dilation and Curetage cool

Aha, you know now.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
I guess she is a Beyansi wannnabe...anyways we give up! undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ok someone obviously has started ringing this vote now. Probably before 11pm chilaz will lost it. If chilaz does'nt win this vote then this contest has no credibility. Even if chilaz is cheated,nature cant be cheated. I have seen where polls are rang several times on nairaland with muliple accounts ownership. I have my own multiple accounts but just want it played the right way..!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by FindOut(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Chai. Dis na serious contest o. Its Ogugua versus Chillaz ( I recently discoverd she's also smart) o!

Apparently, they had d same number of votes till i voted for one of them & tipped the balance. *wish i could share my vote into 2 tho & give half to each.lol
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by ProfJYK(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
20 mins to go and its almost a photo finish. #teamoguggua needs ur votes.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
please go for eye check up if you voted for Ogugagua. ...she aint even lightskin enoughangry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Luckygurl(f): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Am already e-crying my Amaryah is on top.Wats happening sum1 shld tell me dis isn't true.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr. Mod, can you end this thing already?
Its getting boring
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
please go for eye check up if you voted for Ogugagua. ...she aint even lightskin enoughangry

What is she? Blue?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Excelboi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Bloody rigging... The poll ended with Ogugua winning? This is e-cheating at its best.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Tashamania:

Mr. Mod, can you end this thing already?
Its getting boring

more & more boring
just end it & declear d result.
D primaries should b taking into consideration while declearing d result.
May d prettiest win d poll.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
Excelboi: Bloody rigging... The poll ended with Ogugua winning? This is e-cheating at its best.

How is it e-cheating? The numbers are not that far apart.

and Chillaz and ogugua were never in the same group, so . . . . that might have been the reason why she won.

And a lot of voters got bored and left.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

What is she? Blue?

yellow! angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
So yellow isn't light skinned?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
You guys sucks...! Sexkillz has dissapointed me..! Why allow multiple voting from the same IP. I am not surprise cos I expected it to trurn out this way. Not my bussiness though but I hate seeing people being cheated. Cheating is the major problem in Nigeria killing we nigerians and taking away our bright future in the process.. No one is a fool here. The poll was stucked in the afternoon only to see the result of a single user jumping up at night while everyone is sleeping. It's a shame and a disgrace to the romance section. Regret all the time I wasted following this trash..!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by ProfJYK(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Peterson1993:
Regret all the time I wasted following this trash..!
bros did u really take this thing seriously
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Peterson1993: You guys sucks...! Sexkillz has dissapointed me..! Why allow multiple voting from the same IP. I am not surprise cos I expected it to trurn out this way. Not my bussiness though but I hate seeing people being cheated. Cheating is the major problem in Nigeria killing we nigerians and taking away our bright future in the process.. No one is a fool here. The poll was stucked in the afternoon only to see the result of a single user jumping up at night while everyone is sleeping. It's a shame and a disgrace to the romance section. Regret all the time I wasted following this trash..!
Smh
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Even this dumb àss result will not stop this photo from being my PC screen saver for years to come. Signing out and good night..!!

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Peterson1993: You guys sucks...! Sexkillz has dissapointed me..! Why allow multiple voting from the same IP. I am not surprise cos I expected it to turn out this way. Not my bussiness though but I hate seeing people being cheated. Cheating is the major problem in Nigeria killing we nigerians and taking away our bright future in the process.. No one is a fool here. The poll was stucked in the afternoon only to see the result of a single user jumping up at night while everyone is sleeping. It's a shame and a disgrace to the romance section. Regret all the time I wasted following this trash..!

Den den den! Sexkills has been caught grin

Btw, you should expect the unexpected as long as it concerns Nigerians.
What do you expect when a moderator's contesting too. Am not surprised at all, I smelt foul play initially but everything's just for the fun of it.

I wonder who signed me up for the godd.amned stuff sef grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
But what can I do as a moderator? I only run the Celeb section. I'm not Seun or Mukina lol.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: Smh
smh too!

Is there anything else that could be "faker"?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2012
tongue ^^ Neither are you nairaland itself.

Like you people don't know how you run things here
Very soon, you will deny even been a moderator
tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2012
Why don't you explain as I'm clueless lol.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Blablabla

#unfollowing#

Hope Sexkillz wins Mr.Nland
Or how would consider paying him for the great job done? tongue

Congrats btw. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Odunnu: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2012
Congrats Miss Nairaland.
Just wish Seun would attach a tangible award to all these.
[s]Anyway sha, remember to find a way of including it in your CV [/s]
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

......... / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.