Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Guilty As Charged? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guilty As Charged? (551 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Is He Guilty As Charged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guilty As Charged? by 9jamum(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
I have decided to share this post with you all. For one, its got me on a different level of thought, I reserve my comments for now. Happy reading:

Firstly,if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age because you are looking for a perfect man,something is certainly wrong with u. Now,your propaganda magazine tells you that 'All men are liars,cheats a...nd useless,but lets be Honest here,which is more likely?

Is it that there,s something wrong with about 70million African men,OR there is something wrong with one African Women,U?

The Truth is this when a product is not doing well,the sales team don't blame the customers,they either blame the product or sales and marketing strategy.

So ladies,have you been marketing urselves? What's your marketing strategy? Do you think you will be picked out off the shelf and placed in the basket of matrimony if you are always hanging out with that coven of witches you call friends? Those ladies who intimidates any man who approaches you?.

http://singlenaijamum..com/2012/06/single-guilty-as-charged.html

Source

1 Like

Re: Guilty As Charged? by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
*Waiting for the revised and short version of that*

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Future Wife( Part 2) / Big Brother House Of Fame / What Is The Source Of Your Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.