Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S (15752 Views)

"Yoruba Are Genetically Immune To Lassa Fever Virus" - Prof. Christian / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by dklex(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

Who is more powerful between your God and Devil because you guys run a tale that God has been fighting devil for donkey years with no success?

You will believe their is GOD the day you give up the free air you are breathing, ask OBJ he knows better, when GOD redeem him from the jaw of death in 1998. But we son of men seems to have short memory. Baba GOD I hail you.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2012
dklex:

You will believe their is GOD the day you give up the free air you are breathing, ask OBJ he knows better, when GOD redeem him from the jaw of death in 1998. But we son of men seems to have short memory. Baba GOD I hail you.

A more pure oxygen (near 100% purity) is synthesized in the lab and same taken to space where atmosphere does not exist. What else do you want to hear?
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by crackhouse(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

There is nothing to prove. It does not exist!
Mr man why are u disturbing people's peace here? Why not go to the front pages of newspaper or betterstill T.V stations and do ur campaign for "non existence of God" if u really have a goal to pursue instead of hiding under one username on nairaland and be making noise here. Come out to the real world as an atheist so that people will see and know you. Stop playing seek & hide game here on nairaland. Na wa for you o
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2012
crackhouse: Mr man why are u disturbing people's peace here? Why not go to the front pages of newspaper or betterstill T.V stations and do ur campaign for "non existence of God" if u really have a goal to pursue instead of hiding under one username on nairaland and be making noise here. Come out to the real world as an atheist so that people will see and know you. Stop playing seek & hide game here on nairaland. Na wa for you o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E dey for your body!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2012
Do you have any reason at all to prove the existence of the god you are serving?
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by crackhouse(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo: Do you have any reason at all to prove the existence of the god you are serving?
i can see u have enough time to play around here, this one u are replying every post here since yesterday. Anyway, I can only blame the govt for not providing jobs for its citizens, if not u would rather be positively engaged with sth instead of messing around on net. I have told u if u have a goal to pursue, come out to the real world and do that. I hate it when people keep talking trash on the internet. As for ur question, just wait for God to prove his existence to u cos i am not God. I only know of God's handworks but if u want prove, then u have to tell God directlty. Maybe after striking u with thunder, then u will believe.

2 Likes

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by tug(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2012
crackhouse: i can see u have enough time to play around here, this one u are replying every post here since yesterday. Anyway, I can only blame the govt for not providing jobs for its citizens, if not u would rather be positively engaged with sth instead of messing around on net. I have told u if u have a goal to pursue, come out to the real world and do that. I hate it when people keep talking trash on the internet. As for ur question, just wait for God to prove his existence to u cos i am not God. I only know of God's handworks but if u want prove, then u have to tell God directlty. [s]Maybe after striking u with thunder, then u will believe. [/s]

If I am jobless, that must be a lucrative joblessness!

I dey laugh! The thunder that has refused to kill Devil will suddenly kill me. What a powerless god.

Sir, I put to you that your God does not exist in Jesus name! You had better say amen to that.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Connoisseur(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2012
كلورين: [size=13pt]guys I am looking for neodymium magnets, any ideas? Thanks.[/size]

Try Google
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Seyilome(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

God has been described in so many deceitful adjectives with Omnipotent being one of them. Ask yourselves, if God has been fighting Devil for donkey years and victory has not been declared, is it really omnipotent? shocked shocked shocked

God does not exist!
@bayoooo,who created devil?, God doesnt fight devil,GOD only waits for final day of judgement to separate weath from chaff,the whole universe belongs to God almighty.THOSE WHO MOCKED GOD DIED HORRIBLY.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Pain(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2012
See them. Are you afraid of a better and more enhanced specie taking over this God forsaken planet? If u ask me, I'd say the earlier the better. One fact most of us tend to miss or live in denial with is that there is indeed a God who created man. We were seeded in here by higher beings. The bad news was that the outcome of the bio engineering was a defective specie. Ever wondered why we have different races, black white chinese indians etc? I will tell you they are by products of different lab experiments set up by the elohims. One of the original codes of communication was the old anglo dialect. Do you know the origin of the blame game comment "Ask Him"? The word "Him" originated from that project. Man was found defective from the begin when they tried cloning us in their image. The very failure of this project led to a conflict between the high beings that rages on till this day. I have more revelations but that is for another day.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by crackhouse(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

If I am jobless, that must be a lucrative joblessness!

I dey laugh! The thunder that has refused to kill Devil will suddenly kill me. What a powerless god.

Sir, I put to you that your God does not exist in Jesus name! You had better say amen to that.
oh, it's now i know that i have been conversating with a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by kutchs: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

There is no point starting from scratch if you have a useful raw material already. But if creation ability is entirely exclusive to so called God's power, the scientists should have failed woefully. That's not the case here! With the way things are going, it will not matter where the egg comes from as such can be genetically modified to bring a unique ability to the super human we are synthesizing!
You are talking about egg modification, yes to the extent you are able to modify the egg to suit ur design you are genius but can you sincerely create the egg complete with its cells, the genes contained therein? I still repeat you can only manipulate these materials but you can‘t create them from the scratch and that‘s why you are not God. Even science acknowledges its limitations.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Ngwakwe: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2012
obelisk: the earlier we create a more intelligent species the better. This present stupidity may be the end of us soon.

Oga, make sure you never procreate to avoid adding more stupidity to the human race. My humble plea
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2012
This will not work out well.

Remember the tower of babel how God stopped it.

God Is Watching
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Ninilowo(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2012
tonyfrenzy: 'Incredible Hulks' becomin really real. God save us o. Ethics is out of d way in USA, all manners of tinz starts 4rm there.
USA is our medern day sodom and gomorrha.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by deols(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2012
before u know it, we'd have aba made??
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by tnktosin(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2012
Man's curiosity might ultimately lead to self destruction. Let nature take its course.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by richardoz(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2012
These pple av started again! But u 'll regret it hereafter.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Phrankin(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

Where is that your so called God if I can synthesis humans in my laboratory? Will my synthesized baby tell me there is God?
A dullard says in his heart there is God!
GO AND SIT DOWN JOR. Just dey form atheist for us here. I know you think that atheism=intellectualism, you're dead wrong. If you're an atheist then keep it to yourself. WE DON'T CARE!!!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Liveair: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2012
كلورين: [size=13pt]guys I am looking for neodymium magnets, any ideas? Thanks.[/size]

This is clearly not a thread for this subject matter.
What really do you need them for?
Anyway, contact me if you still need them cos I have lots of N52 and N45s.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by felicity17(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

Where is that your so called God if I can synthesis humans in my laboratory? Will my synthesized baby tell me there is God?
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by ask4double(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

U r FOOLISH
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
Phrankin: GO AND SIT DOWN JOR. Just dey form atheist for us here. [s]I know you think that atheism=intellectualism[/s], you're dead wrong. If you're an atheist then keep it to yourself. WE DON'T CARE!!!
Atheism does not amount to intellectualism. It simply means I don't belief in the existence of God. You don't have to care!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
ask4double: U r FOOLISH
You are wise
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
gboss4sure: This will not work out well.

Remember the tower of babel how God stopped it.

God Is Watching

Unfortunately, there is nothing like God. It's working already.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Seyilome: @bayoooo,who created devil?, God doesnt fight devil,GOD only waits for final day of judgement to separate weath from chaff,the whole universe belongs to God almighty.THOSE WHO MOCKED GOD DIED HORRIBLY.

Man created Satan the Devil and God!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
kutchs: [s]You are talking about egg modification, yes to the extent you are able to modify the egg to suit ur design you are genius but can you sincerely create the egg complete with its cells, the genes contained therein? I still repeat you can only manipulate these materials but you can‘t create them from the scratch and that‘s why you are not God. Even science acknowledges its limitations. [/s]

Pure putrid smelly junk! It does not change the equation. I can take from Goat and Man and create Goatman. I will name it Kutchs and warn him to desist from eating the forbidden fruit through else............
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by bayulll01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

That you are an atheist does not make you a less or super human. Irrespective of your belief, the secret to truly living a worthy life is to conquer fear of death.
on point but if you dont accept jesus as your personal savious you will wrath in hell
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Cutepie1(f): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
I jst wonder hw some pple can be so daft by questionin d existence of God.can u explain hw u created urself if u want me 2 believe dat dere is no God.even d gene bein used by d so called doctors has 2 be extracted 4rm human.y can't dey create it by themselves?
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Ikenna94: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: As man is, God once was, as God is, man may be. We are gods, and children of the most high God. Ride on great scientist. Let cloning begin....I need my designer baby.
mind the Nonsense you are saying,HOW DARE U COMPARE man TO GOD.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 30 2020 In Nigeria - (4,410 Tested) / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform / COVID-19 Update For December 31 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.