Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Bush Man And His Wife - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bush Man And His Wife (11623 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Bad!.. GEJ'S Trekkers Caught Having A Passionate Kiss In The Bush..(pic) / Foolish Bush Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by menix(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I quote:A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut.

Truly i say unto u dis wan no b joke matter nah reality oo...
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Goldenheart(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Ebele jonathan is certainly the smartest...... grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Frostyzone(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2012
Jokes people tell this days...
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Walexz02(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I quote:A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut.
grincheesy
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by speaktoinzaghi(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2012
eghost247: this is not in anyway funny
Go hug transformer of 1000kvA, useless sadist, give us your joke and let's see how humorous you are...mtscheeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by funsho4man(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2012
jamace: LOL but not LWKMD. grin
this is very intresting,that is we should not be selfish like GEJ.....
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by doofanc: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2012
grin

LMAO!!!! so na presido u dey yab like this? Yeye grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Bioxstar(f): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2012
Girl: I am pregnant! Angry mother: How come? Girl: It was an accident! Angry mother: U mean u were walking down d Road and u fell on an ERECTED P*nis?
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by doofanc: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2012
Bioxstar: Girl: I am pregnant! Angry mother: How come? Girl: It was an accident! Angry mother: U mean u were walking down d Road and u fell on an ERECTED P*nis?

ClASSIC! grin grin grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2012
Oh mod! Dis crap on FP? Habba... How on earth does dis post add to our info gallery... It can't even make a maron smile! Is #land becoming an Ote$farhook platform? Hmmmmmm...
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Donbasi(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2012
A very beautiful one indeed. Nice funny one.
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2012
I know that you people will call me a sadist but the truth must be told.

Is that like a joke or what?cos honestly i don't find it funny or even sense making.undecided
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by juman(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2012
Nice thread.
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by 30secs(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2012
same thing I thought
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by dancewith: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2012
nice jokes!

A mathematician, a lawyer and an accountant went for an interview. First in was the mathematician

Interviewer: what is 1 + 1?
Mathematician: By arithmetic the answer is 2. By geometry it is greater than 2

Next the lawyer: Interviewer: What is 1+ 1
Lawyer: I can argue it is 2. I can also argue and prove it is 1!

Finally the accountant, looking disheveled, staggered in.
Interviewer: What is 1 + 1?
Accountant: Looks furtively around, went to the door, peered out, closed it firmly, sat down, leaned towards the interviewer and whispered: What do you want it to be and I will work it out for you?

Who do you think got the job

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by otumfour(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2012
undecided
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Koolking(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2012

Buahahaahahahahahahhahaha, very funny dude. Pls permit me to share this.
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by MrWorldwide2(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2012
E no sweet jor. Nt funny @ all?
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2012
this one don kill me o! rotflmfao cheesy
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by chucky234(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2012
This got me laughing.... Forgot I was driving and almost hit a 2012 Range Rover Sport,hmmm gbese!
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Odinaka00(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
Naija ladies una no go kill person wit lie(wash wash gals)...

A girl visit her bobo on a sunday afternoon. She gets to the bobo's house and run in. She meets the bobo on the couch and shouts," Dele,please give me 2k so dat I can pay the cab man". Dele quietly puts his hand into his pocket, counts 2k, looks up to give her and asks......how come dear,is this not an Okada helmet on your head? Lmao
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
chucky234: This got me laughing.... Forgot I was driving and almost hit a 2012 Range Rover Sport,hmmm gbese!
FRSC take note, browsing while driving
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
chucky234: This got me laughing.... Forgot I was driving and almost hit a 2012 Range Rover Sport,hmmm gbese!
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Lagusta(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
toluxa1:

I wonder ooo... anyway this is better.

Okonkwo the coffin maker was on his way to
deliver one of d coffins wen his car broke down.
Trying not to b late, he put d coffin on his head
and began heading to his destination.
A police team saw him and wanted to make
some money of him so dey challenged him:
"'where u dey carry dat thing go??"
Trust an Igbo man, now.
Okonkwo replied " I no like d place where dem
bury me so I dey relocate".
The police men all took 2 their heels!!!
(Disappear before danger)

This one really made me burst my bladder, I laff sotey I nearly shit for bodi!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
[quote
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by alexola20(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by dammysmall1: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=blackbalang]A Bushman picks up a mirror lying in the field, but never having seen one before, does not know what it is. When he looks at it, he is shocked and scared because the face he sees looks just like his dead father, who he misses very much. Every time he gets sad and misses his father, he looks into the mirror and cries his eyes out.

His wife sees this from time to time and wonders what is going on until one day she grabs the mirror from him.

She looks in the mirror and sees the ugliest woman she has ever seen in her life and smacks her husband against the head screaming:

"You dog, Is it this ugly old mistress you are crying over? Now I know you have been cheating on me all this while"

The case was taken to court and evidence (mirror) was there to prove the allegations.... ............... .

U said it all..... Bush man and is wife
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
soe: Hahhahahaha.....so interesting....may i ask...are we talking of GEJ AND MISS AFRICAN AMBASSADOR PLS??
what is wrong with you people sef? is it that everything will now have a bearing on the president? pls you people should show some respect abeg. mcheew
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
Koolking:

Buahahaahahahahahahhahaha, very funny dude. Pls permit me to share this.
i permit u go ahead dude
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2012

You might not believe it, but your post is actually funnier
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
I sometimes wonder about this nairalanders, what a stupid post?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Girlfriend / Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids. / Meet My Sunday School Teacher!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.