Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Bush Man And His Wife - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bush Man And His Wife (11687 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Bad!.. GEJ'S Trekkers Caught Having A Passionate Kiss In The Bush..(pic) / Foolish Bush Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by mcwills007: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I quote:A plane is about 2 crash,they are only 5 people on d plane-MESSI,ALIKO,POPE,JONATHAN AND A STUDENT,nd theres only 4 parashut,MESSI took 1 nd said am the world best,ALIKO DANGOTE said i am the richest of africa,G.JONATHAN took 1 nd said i am the smartest president in d world nd he 2 jump up 2 4rm the plane,so the POPE ND STUDENT remain on the plane nd only 1 parashut remain,the POPE said young gal u can go i wil stay,So the gal replied no theres are 2 parashut ,cos EBELE JONATHAN took my school bag not the parashut.
this is what i call front page....too funny. Lol lol lol
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by cindyrella(f): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2012
Lmao @ replies grin grin
Re: The Bush Man And His Wife by saintfizzo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dis is lame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Yourself In One Word / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! / Who Is The Most Funniest Comedian In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.