Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener (6573 Views)

Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / Liquid Air-freshener Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by olaedo3087(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
I am a young female graduate of Physics and have just completed d mandatory NYSC programme dis month of June 2012. I wish to venture into entreprenuership rather than waste time looking for non existent jobs. I came up with the idea of producing air freshener for cars, offices and houses but I'm TOTALLY blunt as regards d techniques and procedures. I humbly seek for d ABC of dis biz from fellow honorable nairalanders. Thanks in anticipation of positive responses.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
I am impressed with you trying to start up your own business early.

Well as for for wuestion, I do the Airfreshner production for cars (danglers) those ones used to promote a particular brand that are usually hung on the inner mirrow.

I don't do the liquid typefor houses and offices.

But the little I can tell you is that what will rather determin the success of such a business in the Finished product and your marketing and sales strength.

The business like any other is highly competitive, but with perseverance and hardwork you sure can break grounds.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by olaedo3087(f): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2012
@fizofly, kindly avail me any useful info as regards chemicals n stuffs. blessed.onuoha@gmail.com THANKS n GOD BLESS U!

fizofly: I am impressed with you trying to start up your own business early.

Well as for for wuestion, I do the Airfreshner production for cars (danglers) those ones used to promote a particular brand that are usually hung on the inner mirrow.

I don't do the liquid typefor houses and offices.

But the little I can tell you is that what will rather determin the success of such a business in the Finished product and your marketing and sales strength.

The business like any other is highly competitive, but with perseverance and hardwork you sure can break grounds.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by Jamji: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2012
Pay us and we will provide you with everything you need to start it up.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by chiefkpokp(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2012
First let me advice you on my own, Do you have skills about Graphic Design? or webdesign? if you have skills in this area, then i will susgest you go into Webdesign and Graphics which is also a good business, , But you know before people will get to patronise you, its would take patient, But its would be nice to include Bulksms to it, because Bulksms is the fastest means of getting quick money nowadays, You can still open a small office, People might be coming to do webdesign job or graphic, or even bulksms, But i bet you, in adding bulksms, you will recover and make profit of your money which you used in setting it up, even if you start a bulksms today, you can get 100% assurance that under a week after, if you started the sms with 2000 naira, within a week, you will make up to 10,000 naira, all you just need to do, is just type out your proposal letters, and believe me, the best and the fastest organizations that will fall easily for your proposals are first, Churches, I bet you, Submit like 10 Bulksms proposal letters to News Generation thats has youths much, just submit your proposal letter and go home to sleep, I bet you, out of that 10 proposal u submited, atlease minimum of 5 churches would contact you to accept and start suscribing to your bulksms service, and with this, you have capture, just be rest assured that every week, you will be getting your steady money, Non forget say Church they pay wella. So as i was saying, with this bulksms, you can use it to stand firm while waiting to get patronise by customers, I bet you , this is the best, there is still an alternative, if you don't have skills in website design or graphic design, then, Go for Photostarting,Scanning, Laminating,Selling of Empty CDs, then have like 3 systems for internet service, Am not talking of a big cyber cafe o...... You can just buy MTN fastlink, and suscribe daily plan of 6000 naira, then buy atlease 2 network cables which will not cost more than 1000 naira, connect them all together and when someone comes, you don't need to set cyber time since you don;t have the access on your systems, Just time, them per hour, Bros, I am given you this advice, because nowadays we dont need business that we will invest money for, and start making profit for God knows when, Its better to start a business which you can recover the lost money from on time.... Think of it, plz and plz, Don't Play Soccer Bet, Ur money go only finish....Don't Do anything online... Na mouth them they... Do something you will feel. Thanks and i hope this advice is helpful, You can reach me by check on my signature...... Osa Media Solutions.

Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by olaedo3087(f): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2012
How much? What r ur offering?

Jamji: Pay us and we will provide you with everything you need to start it up.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by Murphy7h4: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by ilaje(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2012
olaedo3087 i congratulate you, because you decide to control your destiny yourself at an early stage of your life... my name is AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the CEO of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS NIGERIA, we've been into the production of CUSTOMIZED PROMOTIONAL PAPER AIR FRESHENER since 2005 with good knowledge of the production system. personally i've trained more than 60 Nigerians on this production business; see SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE 8 FEBRUARY 2010 for proof and my website www.nairafactory.com We had another training opportunity Earlier this month see www.training.nairafactory.com for details, though the offer is closed now but because of your interest i will give you an opportunity to be part of it call me 08038421144 and give me you nairaland username to identify you and not for any other person.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by empron(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=chiefkpokp] First let me advice you on my own, Do you have skills about Graphic Design? or webdesign? if you have skills in this area, then i will susgest you go into Webdesign and Graphics which is also a good business, , But you know before people will get to patronise you, its would take patient, But its would be nice to include Bulksms to it, because Bulksms is the fastest means of getting quick money nowadays, You can still open a small office, People might be coming to do webdesign job .pls can you send the proposall to me.remodee24@mail.com
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by chemashie(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2012
@ mr ilaje, you have to consider me for this air freshner biz idea of yours to also help a your brother. I will call you on this.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by pattybf(f): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2012
hello @poster, i like it dat u've decided not to waste ur time. Well, i've just attended a training on the production of air freshener, antiseptic& disinfectant, insecticide,liquid soap, bar & toilet soap, bleach, etc, i ve the manual & it contains the a to z of production, very rich & precised,its a do it yourself. so if u r still interested, i could take the trouble of typing it & sending to u for free, since its just 20 pages. My little way of encouraging u! reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com

I will send only to u cos i spent money for this knowlege. Pls quote ur username
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by JECU: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
@pattybf pls help ur sister too.I need just d one for liquid and bar/toilet soap.plsssss help me.cukachukwu@yahoo.com.God bless u
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by Murphy7h4: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Well down
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by chemashie(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
@pattybf, i sent you mail, check and reply.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by Greatfuture: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=olaedo3087]I am a young female graduate of Physics and have just completed d mandatory NYSC programme dis month of June 2012. I wish to venture into entreprenuership rather than waste time looking for non existent jobs. I came up with the idea of producing air freshener for cars, offices and houses but I'm TOTALLY blunt as regards d techniques and procedures. I humbly seek for d ABC of dis biz from fellow honorable nairalanders. Thanks in anticipation of positive responses.
Am willing to help you,since you are willing to learn and am really encouraged. Where are you now.call 08079404555 wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by pattybf(f): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
my offer here was meant only for the @poster who i'm yet to hear from but then other people who are smarter have taken the advantage & i've given to them at a token. I hope u guys really profits from it.

Goodluck!
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by younix(f): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
@pattybf am also interestd. av sent a mail 2 u. pls reply me. tanx
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by ENGINEERG(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
PLS dont do any business with AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the CEO of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS NIGERIA, or anything Nairafactory, The man is a thief, i got his detail from this nairaland on paper car airfreshner and i told a friend who is into branding,My friend started dealings with him, Initially the working relationship was good, but after four different types of work with him, he starts to be dubious, Now his N80,000 is still with him since last year November, is the money for 1000pcs car airfreshner which he didnt deliver,and he promise to refund after 30days,which is last year december, he didnt refund even till now august 18,2014, and the owner of the work is still on my friend neck.I regret i told my friend about this man...And since all this while Ajimuda remains elusive, Nairaland is the best thing that has happened to nigerians cos of information we get , but some people are making it bad,,,PLEASE BEWARE
Re: Please I Need Advice On Producing Air Freshener by hiscent: 12:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Some Nigerians are wicked and not GOD FEARING, My name is AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the owner of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS and i own www.nairafactory.com, Nigeria's No.1 Source for Customized Car Air Freshener. We've been into the Production of Customized Car Air Freshener since 2005, we also have our brands in the Nigerian Market, aslo some west African Countries.

In 2013, i established business relationship with a guy from ilorin named GBENGA, we helped him with the productions of Customized car Air Freshener up to 4-5times, he claimed he got my contact on nairaland, We've been so closed that it got to a stage he never doubt my Authenticity. I don't know this so called ENGINEERG who is tarnishing my image.

Here's what happened between us that broke our relationship: He ordered a production of 1,000units of Car Air Freshener and normally we do give 7working days for production and Delivery, the product was meant for A HOLY MARY PROGRAM (I THINK IT WAS A 7 DAYS PROGRAM), A unit cost N70 then, and after he deposited PART PAYMENT we started production Immediately, to my utter dismay, not up to 7working days, he called that we should stop production, that his client said that the product will not meet up with the program, that they intended selling the air fresheners to the people that attended the program (WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE PROGRAM HAS ALREADY STARTED BEFORE THEY PLACED ORDER); I was upset, and asked him that how do you expect us to stop production when we've worked beyond 70% of production. He insisted that i must stop and refund money, HERE ATTACHED THE PICTURE OF THE AIR FRESHENER PRODUCT. I sent the picture to him then, but he insisted that i must refund the money since his client will not be able to sell the air fresheners again. I later told him that if we get a new order that we can OVERPRINT on the stuff, then i can give him money in 30working days, BUT NO CLIENT AGREED TO TAKE IT, BASICALLY BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT THE HOLY MARY PICTURE WILL SHOW UNDER THEIR OWN BRAND IDENTITY WHEN DEODORIZED.

He never waited to confirm the update, all he was singing was REFUND! REFUND!!!! REFUND!!!!! it got to a stage that he started raining curse on me, OF WHICH I INVITED HIM TO COME AND SEE THE JOB WE'VE DONE, but he refused that he will not leave Ilorin, i aslo asked if he could send someone down to see the level the production got to, but he refused.

THIS SO CALLED ENGINEERG SHOULD STOP TARNISHING MY IMAGE, I DON'T KNOW HIM AND IF GBENGA IS STILL INTERESTED, HE SHOULD COME TO LAGOS, THEN WE TALK IT OUT, AND HELP HIM PRODUCE OTHER JOB IN PLACE OF THAT, BUT WE CAN'T REFUND TO BE AT THE LOOSING END. ON WHOSE ACCOUNT ARE WE TO WRITE THE LOSSES?

N:B. I, AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL IS INTO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS and www.nairafactory.com will not swindle anyone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Experience The First Bank Service Network Problem Today? / Is Shunning Made In Nigeria For Foreign Products Corruption? / Bet9ja Masters Of Football Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.