Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? (16654 Views)

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 0% (0 votes)
9ice: 0% (0 votes)
psquare: 0% (0 votes)
dbanj: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 56% (57 votes)
9ice: 6% (7 votes)
psquare: 17% (18 votes)
dagrin: 3% (4 votes)
dbanj: 14% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics / Nigerian Artiste, Lynxxx Signs Pepsi Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
Terry G. Worst in africa..........
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
wiz kid and that his e ye ye ye grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Neoviper147: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
pDude: None. I dislike Nigerian music and movies so much.

me too
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by chucky234(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
mallorca: P square because God dey bless dem every day
You got me laughing in Japanese....
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Caseless: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: Wande coal....for tweeting rubbish about D'banj
enemy of dbanj is ur eNemy,ryt? D op is intrested in hu U̶̲̥̅̊ hate not y U̶̲̥̅̊ hate . Beside, iz dat enuff reasoN 2 hate wc? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ xpkt wc to idolized dbanj? After wat they sufered for dbanj beigN d lead artist on mohit.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by calabaman(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Davido n Olamide!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by chucky234(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
ariyebaba: KSB, IDRIS................ Av listened to their music in d past,they dont av any thing to offer again. Its high time dey quit and start to nurse their babes.
Mumu go kill you,Idris made hip-hop a Naija thing when Remedies recorded Shakomo,Shade and the Remix of Wale Thomson's Awade.

Weird MC did Allen Avenue before Remedies emerged but it was only a single nobody cared to buy it aside listening to it on RayPower or watching the video on AIT,NTA and DBN back then,never follow up and didn't have a lasting impression on Nigerians like Remedies' Shakomo did.

Idris along side Tony Tetuila and Eddy Remedy pioneered hip-hop in Naija and should be respected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by chucky234(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
Waxx: Davido- childish...... Wizkid- still a kid.
Are you high on some olomo bitters? Davido - childish
Wizkid- still a kid
Wizkid is fours years older than Davido who is just nineteen years of age, your mumu go last.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by floriana(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
What can we do to stop Kenny St Brown from attempting to or pretending to sing?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Sagytarius(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
x-razzy:
WHIPKID FOR MIXING FUJI AND HIP-HOP TOGETHER (MO RI YIN EHEHE, ENA MILOWO EHEHEHE..) undecided

guy u got me tumbling with laughter!!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by chucky234(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
nyabingi: There are a lot of Nigerian musicians that were not supposed to sing in the first place for instance I don't know what KENNY ST BROWN is doing in the name of singing just because her bross is a ceo of a record label, D'Banj sings crap, Tony Tetuila is a shame to the music industry,Edris Abdulkareem, Zakky Adze, the list is endless!!
Go get a life,Tetuila's Omode meta sere lunched Platainshun Boiz and Def O'clan and was an instant hit.
Idris' Nigeria Jaga Jaga is a hit any day, Oko ashawo remains party's favourite.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by francis247(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Guys, stop the hate. Go get a life PLEASEEE...
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by TrustZee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
TerryG - becos he gat no new beat...kips on repeating d same beat

Davido - pride comes b4 a crash,datz d quote 4 him

KAS - just hate evytin abt him

Olamide - alth0ugh he gat good lyrics,bt nofin rhymes in his musics...poor intro... N odd beat...

May D - spoilt brat!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by blackbeau1(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hmmm.Goldie(she's so fake that she's given a new definition to the word fake),Ksb,black faze,timaya,duncan mighty,terry G.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Chegunn(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
davido i don't know, i can't just like him
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by chucky234(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
kayLion:
lol...Mode9?...don't go there o...MI is way way way better...haha..for where?..MI to Mode9?...ko jooor
MI way way way better than Mode9? Hope this is a joke,mumu,ode,olodo.

MI is a scam,pirated Kanye's tone and openly refered to himself at the 2010 NMA as Africa's Kanye West, what a disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
Jeez Only God can tel hw i dislike dat olamide guy,dat boy drys me to d bone,cant imagine myself dancing to his music..nt forgeting Sauce kid
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Coldfaya(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
dnt hate any cos dey r makin dia moni irrespective of my feelings 4 dem. But Tiwa Savage always puts me off. Rizin?? Cos her song kele kele love gingered my gal to wanna break up. it compounded issues 4 me. I m lucky she don agree 2 do d kele kele luv. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by jimmykeed(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mine is Dammy Krane...eva since i heard of im i tot he is a talented dude,,nat knwin' hiz wack,,,i wonda y pple feature im...and d mst annoyin' fin is dat 2baba signed im 2hypertek ent...tho i like d fact dat hiz ma Rap mentors bro(Saucekid aka SinzuSMG)buh yt i dislike his kinda music...MyDear''Wack Song...!!!!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by StaceyBanks(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: Wande coal....for tweeting rubbish about D'banj
don jazzy actually hacked his account and posted dat shit there. Wande called d'banj 2 tell him he didn't post dat tweet
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by StaceyBanks(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
chucky234: Are you high on some olomo bitters? Davido - childish
Wizkid- still a kid
Wizkid is fours years older than Davido who is just nineteen years of age, your mumu go last.
fours?
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
How come no one mentioned Sky B?

Not that I hate the guy because I cannot hate anyone. It's just that I am pissed off that this guy just came out with those nice songs (minus the videos) like "Am calling" and "Here I am" and just as I was about to start liking his beats, poof and the guy is gone (forever?)!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Caseless: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Imanuelle: DAVIDO...
Started wit flaunting pix of him and a chic on a bed..
Den arrogant and bounced out of a club..
Flaunted 10m cheque on twitter...
Arrogant and got a deserving slap...
Bounced out of another club...

He even makes me hate mtn pulse!!
He's such a brat!
hahahaeeeee....I luv d way u hate
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
The joints dropping off Timaya these days are quite depressing compared to the songs from his first and second album. As for Kelly handsome, he's very talented but he's drowned. Thirdly,we don't truely appreciate music talents in Nigeria,that's why 90% of them have gone into extinction. (Personal opinion).
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by kheart(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
Davido cos im songs na poo
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by cheddarking(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
Fit2Rule: Terry G. Worst in africa..........

On point...
The guy lives around my area and is just a reprobate....
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Princeojua(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
I dislike wizkid,skales,jesse jag,tiwa savage,wande coal,d prince,don jazzy. I love 2face,p square,dbanj,davido,olamide,may D.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by johncasey1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sholexyz: Dagrin 4 his untimely death n also mk me cry when i listen 2 his songs.
na water plenty for ur eye. Mscheeewwww
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Thayay(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
These are 2 local 4 my likin'-Debee,timaya,flavour,klever jay,wizboy,skaley mental,slim joe,k-solo,,,,,i hate music pattern/lifestyle of these-goldie(9ja lady gaga),don jazzy(gat no talent),ice prince(just talkin not rap),jaywon(i hate his musics),terry g(weed is singin'),kelly handsome(born 2 diss)
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by joejeezy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Me na sunny nneji...d guy music jst d annoy me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by nyabingi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
chucky234: Go get a life,Tetuila's Omode meta sere lunched Platainshun Boiz and Def O'clan and was an instant hit.
Idris' Nigeria Jaga Jaga is a hit any day, Oko ashawo remains party's favourite.

No hard feeling bro, i get ur pont and i must appreciate tetuila and edris contribution to the development of music in nigeria but in my opinion the music scene has metamorphosed over time and these guy are kind of static, listen to 2face way back and listen today you will understand that he moves with the tides but listen to tetuila's new hit and u will be disappointed otherwise why are the radio stations not playing his music and for edris i think his relevancy is fading. Kenny St Brown is no go area, D'Banj it is very obvious that he is simply an entertainer and not a musician!!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by yommy2sure(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Goldie, goldie, goldie....i dont hate, but i just cant tolerate her noise...never heard someone with such weak vocals and that scare crow...kenny saint b....eeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) / Nigerian Music Is Better Than America's / Iyanya - Head Swell (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.