Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? (16656 Views)

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 0% (0 votes)
9ice: 0% (0 votes)
psquare: 0% (0 votes)
dbanj: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 56% (57 votes)
9ice: 6% (7 votes)
psquare: 17% (18 votes)
dagrin: 3% (4 votes)
dbanj: 14% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics / Nigerian Artiste, Lynxxx Signs Pepsi Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by snellsun(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2012
ksb, dis woman is a disgrace 2 d music industry.
jay, dis dude is so wack.
destiny, dis guy ought 2 be an agbero or a weed seller
skally, dis dude need a doctor.
skales, be urself fuckface
terry g, uses 1 beat 4 hundred pple
davido, spoilt brat
D prince. wack
godie, lady gaga wanna be.
the list is is endless... oh almost 4got w4.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Korrection(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
If he is nobody then nobody will talk about him...lol
Imanuelle: DAVIDO...
Started wit flaunting pix of him and a chic on a bed..
Den arrogant and bounced out of a club..
Flaunted 10m cheque on twitter...
Arrogant and got a deserving slap...
Bounced out of another club...

He even makes me hate mtn pulse!!
He's such a brat!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Yornandrew: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
We must sings songs that Glorify God always

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by anthokal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
meksroland: Wizkid,
Hating Wizkid is simply Madness, U better start loving him
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by adieora(f): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Bracket leeeee
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by onatisi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
passerby08: DAVIDO IS THE WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO THE NIGERIAN
ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IN THE PAST 5 YEARS
[/size]

dont u think he has brought a new dimension into nigeria hip hop and i think his record really sold a lot.just my point of view i maybe wrong.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Kehnyshavin: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2012
Abayomin70: olamide

The guy no get pattern at all if dagrin is still alive nobody go no am
guy,go get a lyf,olami on dis list?u must have smoked piss b4 writing this trash.You jst need to listen to him spit freestyle 2knw dat d kids got TaLeNt.As to comparing with dagrin(God rest his soul),u really are doing them both no justice.They both are master blasters.
*Ama kip hAtinG on 'em HaTeRs*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by bobbyjabo: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2012
edwardaigb: Let appreciate our own bcz i appriciate everyone of them. For the haters, get a life.

Leave them..let them keep hating..99.9% of all these fools hating are probs people that dosent even know what their talent is
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by vickspider(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Goldie cos she's so fake and then most of all Ikechukwu for being the most annoying artiste ever....
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2012
kebsongeee: VICO grin

You're crazy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMCRLllle4

^^See greatness!

this guy is the hottest, d0pest, and best Naija rapper out there!! cool
Vic O hot pass Jay Z, Nas, Tupac, Biggie and EVERYBODY!! cool cool

You gotta stand behind him and support the movement!!
BUY HIS ALBUMS! Let's put Naija on the globe! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 03, 2012
Idi-Amin:
W4........... those pants!!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/743135_Nigerian-Music-Video-Award-2011-November-2011-BellaNaija-095-401x600_jpg32632e2bd7277539d62ac518fa698828[/img]

oh naw! that's just wrong.... grin
his 'friends' ALL need to be flogged for letting him come out
the house like that.

Bedroom slippers?! shocked

.....im outta here!... grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by richy5(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2012
[size=32pt]I love ICE_PRINCE DIe...[/size]
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by LuvkareeMa: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
onatisi:

every one here seems t believe that ksb is nt god .is her music as wrse as u guys are protraying it

U av no idea, she is WACK!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
LuvkareeMa:

U av no idea, she is WACK!
she's simply untalented.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by LuvkareeMa: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2012
onatisi:

every one here seems t believe that ksb is nt god .is her music as wrse as u guys are protraying it
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by blackbeau1(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2012
I almost forgot to add bracket and all actors and actresses that are singing
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You're crazy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMCRLllle4

^^See greatness!

this guy is the hottest, d0pest, and best Naija rapper out there!! cool
Vic O hot pass Jay Z, Nas, Tupac, Biggie and EVERYBODY!! cool cool

You gotta stand behind him and support the movement!!

BUY HIS ALBUMS! Let's put Naija on the globe! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

This song is silent killer.

I am not sure he his a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by odizzy: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
do u guyz knw who oba omega is? He calls him sef 'd girikata zoom master' n he reside's in ph. Dat man sucks, if i hv my way i wil sue him 4 abusing musik cos he sings noncense. Nd pls u guyz shud 4giv davido cos he is jus a small boy who is seein a hug amnt of moni n who hvnt seen d suffrn in 9ja so y hm no go dey mumu.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by odizzy: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
if am keke, i wil fold kenis music cos dat record hv d most annoyin artists in niger, if am jeo l, n jay won, i wnt hesitate 2 leave. Check out na ksb, goldie, idris, essence n dat goat dat sng i gat moni moni moni ee. I tink dis shud b anoda topic 4 d day'THE WOSTE RECORD LABEL IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by toygod2: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2012
Durella...............i dont always like wot he sings plus he is the ugliest act
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 13, 2012
@Idi-Amin...hyperopia !! shine ur eyes .. legs r Toms !!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Hardfact: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hm! All them haters and those into this name calling.
Let me quickly remind us - no matter how you wanna look at it, you will agree that it's no joke or an easy task for any of the artists the much they may have achieved or how much impact they have made so far.

In as much as I dont flow with every one of them, I know they all have their fans who still do love them. I think we should take it easy the way some of us run them down even with our little idea of how these things work.
All the same I do abhor bad music. If you must call names, take it further by doing a better critique, giving the reason, maybe they'd see areas to work on. grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Hardfact: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
airmark: Nigga raw : Stoopid name and his rap is too boring

Dude, I may not be his fan as such but I know has a very very large base of fans who love seeing him doing his own thing in his own way.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Hardfact: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Fela because he is dead.

Billy, you just made my day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Ilefo Illuminati (Video) / Nigerian Music Is Better Than America's / Iyanya - Head Swell (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.