Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President (13428 Views)

Poll: Who would you prefer for the next Nigeria president?

Tinubu and Fashola: 26% (117 votes)
Buhari: 31% (139 votes)
Jonathan (2nd Term): 33% (144 votes)
Aliko Dangote: 6% (28 votes)
Babangida: 1% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Next President, Says Obasanjo / Fresh Bombshell: Jonathan, Buhari Not Nigeria’s Next President / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ceeceeco: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Adams oshiomole or Owelle rochas okorocha...Shekina.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Laykan007(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
For me i will prefer military to come bcs I bliv democracy is not meant for us, military will put an end to insecurity, reduce corruption and mis- management. Of fund..... For better understanding compare. Abacha's regime. And Gej,
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by manchy7531: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
f i o:

my friend, tribalism can't solve tribalism. What we need is a good and competent leader, regional rotation of presidency won't do us good. What we need is unity, to rise above tribalism.
u re definately nt igbo so u wnt undastnd wer d shoe hurts.if u re igbo u will nt talk d way u did.u call 4 unity wer der is no equity.wer a region has 7 states, others av 6 wit one havin 5 and u call 4 unity?you cal 4 unity wer sum states and regions contribute nothin 2 d nation while sum re made 2 bear mor dan 90% of d country's burden and still dey re nt still appreciated nd sum dnt si dem as fit enough to lid dis country because dey fil leadership is deir birth-rite.my brother if we continue wit ur mentality,den we av a long way 2 go.if we must move 4ward,every region must be made 2 enjoy d wealth of dis nation.den we can now talk of unity cos every region has a capable leader dat can manage dis nation well especially d igbos.BTW,if d north av ruled 4 more dan 35yrs without acheiveing anything and heaven didnt fall down,yorubas did theirs wit OBJ being d most corrupt president ever and even making nigerians poorer,heaven did not fall down.GEJ/ijaws/niger delta are doing their own and heaven has not fallen,why the imaginary fear a president of nigeria of an igbo extraction? Dnt mind my writing,cos am using my mobile at d moment

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
nairawall: @op, your poll is very biased. You listed all prospective presidential candidates singly except Fashola whole you added Tinubu as if Tinubu is his surname.

Well, with the scope of government they run, I guess it'd be Tinubu for president and I won't be surprised if fashola was vice.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by S2kluv: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: Is this a joke?
No Na jamb question mumu.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ya'all know this is Nigeria, you don't get to choose, you get to accept besides any new dude on the block would need to prove themselves beyond reasonable doubt, those people up there on the poll are the potential imposition we all have to deal with, I don't like any of them either but mehn I tell you that's what you get. They got the big bucks, especially lagos, with all those new way of generating funds, aggressive taxing with no reasonable returns on populace welfare, ask where all the generated revenue in billion goes. To constructing and maintaining roads by companies owned by Tinubu and some other top politicians, heard recently that Tinubu bought the franchise for that huge shprite, what you think of that. I smell em shooting for president, donno if they can convince us enough to win though, but all those listed are sure gonna give it a shot. The poll tryna hype jonathan is just some bunch of confused people who are unnecessarily judgemental, there are thousands of name, even you wanna be president but I just said out of all these few listed who I'm sure will come back to contest again except their demise, who would you vote for. I'm not saying there ain't other better people but outta these people listed who would you opt for. Sure can't be GEJ. He barely knows a thing about politicking...
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by alex406(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2012
Who is d fool that created this thread tht includes dangote and babangida? Whr people like okorocha,adam and godwill are no whr to be found.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Jarus(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2012
Any poll on NL will always see Buhari coming top.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by okoagwu(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2012
Rochas will be the best
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Educyril(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Ok! Guy i will choose our current presido to run again bUT IF EM NO WANT TO.please give it to me cuz i can do it o,after all who no like Better thing?NO BODY EXPECT BOKO HARAM,LOL love you all nigerians 07069211878
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ubandire(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2012
If president GEJ ain't contesting,it should be David Mark.If we are to throw it open devoid of ethnic sentiments,then should definitely be Gov Akpabio cos of his unparalleled achievement in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ubandire(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2012
Jarus: Any poll on NL will always see Buhari coming top.

Me I don't understand,shouldn't even consider him an option at all,though he didn't come out top on this one(he can't beat GEJ evein katsina)but it's very worrisome how people still make a confused evil monger relevant.....mmmmmh, Too many Buharam agents on NL.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Mandelaguy(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2012
This poll is a joke. If GEJ is out of the picture,it should be AKPABIO,MARK,DUKE,OKOROCHA, having the poll. If another poll should come up,then it should be T.A ORJI,BUHARI,EL RUFAI,BABANGIDA,ATIKU.....they are in the same category,never join good sound men with fools.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by DSoj(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2012
.?
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by DSoj(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2012
Dangote cannot rule dis country..a member of d cabal? he made money thru govt stuffs, he'l definately be liable to people dat made him. He is friend to all govts and sponsors the winning party.
Babangida n Buhari?...God 4bid
Tinubu?...has guts. But too many enemies.there'l always be turbulence
Fashola?....yinmu...wat has he really done in Lagos sef?
GEJ? Holy Ghost fireeee
D list is a recycle bin...high time we start looking for people with guts, conscience and fresh ideas...people dat can take on d cabal, fear of God, rugged..
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Eagle75: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2012
none of the above.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by YomiKaycee: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
I want d constitution suspended so dat corruption can be dealt with squarely. Looters jailed and am sure d rest will flee dis country.
Now, amongst d options available, I think only Buhari could do that.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by brightmon: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
YomiKaycee: I want d constitution suspended so dat corruption can be dealt with squarely. Looters jailed and am sure d rest will flee dis country.
Now, amongst d options available, I think only Buhari could do that.
you right, only he have the courage to do that or can Jonathan? Never!
Till tomorow, come rain or sun, i will make sure i vote or him again.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Eh...I Fink i'll Love to See what the Second Version of The Fresh Air Would be Like grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
I see ya'all love our pressy still.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by justice111: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
u see why pple said this gej n pdp forum how can u nominated without an igbo man?can u tell me gej achievement for two yrs?as for lagos fashola is work bt federal govt refuse to help lagos state,d flood that happen in lagos are couse buy federal govt, thank u

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Biggyd2: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hello peeps, really, the thing is, those mentioned name are the only probable names that can or will seal or get a presidential ticket to contest in the major parties, I don't know about 'roaches' and the likes, Nigeria is found of the big names. Yhe few selected names doesn't mean other people ain't fit for the role, I'm just saying out of all this guyz, who'd you vote for? Jona again?
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nosu(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2012
Mr Everest: You must b a psychopatic slowpoke who shud b in chains! A waste of sperm n ova!
It seem u hv a problem, I made a statement which u can not counter because u know is true. and all u could do is to rain curses on urself. I greatly pity u.
Anyway, I forgot to add this,
Rochas came up to announce free Education from primary school to secondary level b4 I know what it happening it was change to scholarship with condition attached. Na wao oooo.
See, if u don't know, I am a very objective person, if the country must progress, we must do away wit sentiment.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by djfaithy: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
de-moore:
Your whole nominees are a thieves. None of them will rule nigeria. Why must we always put a post that will generate an ethic war?? three housa, two yoruba and one niger deltan and no igbo man and you wantus to choose.

My choice is Senator Ken Nnamani...
sen ken nnamani?? Hahahahaha and you called other nominees "thief" ? Well I guess you mean he was suppose to include an igbo man that is also a thief lol
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by OnlyemmyM(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
I will go for Senator David Mark, He is the wright chioce to salvage Jonathan
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by thegoodone: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=tekasy][/quote] fashola and tinubu are from south.osiomole and rocha also. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by peleson: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Donald Duke.
No one is like him .

Pat Utomi

And

Atedo Peterside.

Nigeria needs sound economic reformist
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by tayooluwole: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
i prefer buhari and fashola or okorocha as deputy......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Dullest President In The World According To Google / Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP / Garba Shehu Asks Police To Publish Names Of Criminal Herders Undergoing Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.