Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can You This To Your Daughter ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You This To Your Daughter ? (1337 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You This To Your Daughter ? by ghost: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
Looking at the pix below :
Is it right for a father to do this to his teenage daughter ?
Is it morally ok ?

Responses Pls..........

Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by emofine2(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Can you do this to your daughter or do this for your daughter?...isn't his intentions noble?

But the picture exposé on this section is enough to create a crazy album sha grin
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by sweetcocoa(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
What is this OP saying?

What did he do to his daughter please?

1 Like

Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by Rocktation(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Well, would it be morally acceptable to watch and let his daughter drown? Besides, some other person that had this posted before you, said it was some random housewife and stranger. Not a daughter and father.
I fear that the next person that'll cover this will call them a brother and pastor's wife.

1 Like

Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Does that woman up there look teenage?
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by Okontami: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
Una no well
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by taryour(f): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetcocoa: What is this OP saying?

What did he do to his daughter please?

my sister i tire oo

@op if it was ur daughter or wife or any relative of urs,u just simple pull him or her with d hair while his or her body tags along with u,hopefully by the time u get to the oda side of d flood,he or she wouldnt av drowned,infact dey would reay tnk u and crown u HERO.
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2012
Rocktation: Well, would it be morally acceptable to watch and let his daughter drown? Besides, some other person that had this posted before you, said it was some random housewife and stranger. Not a daughter and father.
I fear that the next person that'll cover this will call them a brother and pastor's wife.
. I laugh in Ekiti. Maybe the next story will be driver carries oga wife across the river. Or babalawo(herbalist) offered to carry Alhaja across the stream....lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by PrettyCindy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
Op what on earth is morally wrong there? Now assuming the girl is a real teenager and the man her father, how is it a sin that a father carried his daughter across a stream to prevent her from drowning? Na real wah for people like you!
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by stepo707: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
ghost: Looking at the pix below :
Is it right for a father to do this to his teenage daughter ?
Is it morally ok ?

Responses Pls..........

What is not morally okay here? or do you prefer the supposed teenage girl to drown and die? smh
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
This is def not the father. And to answer ya question, what is wrong in even an aboki carrying u to cross that dirty water. I can allow anyone carry me but a mad man to avoid stepping foot into that dirty thing. grin
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by maclatunji: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Terrible scene, I mean with the water- too high!
Re: Can You This To Your Daughter ? by mo2raur(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
Rocktation: Well, would it be morally acceptable to watch and let his daughter drown? Besides, some other person that had this posted before you, said it was some random housewife and stranger. Not a daughter and father.
Abeg, dnt kill me wit laugh joooo

(1) (Reply)

12 Points For Wives To Note!!! / How I Resigned Fromthe “one Man – Onewife” Club / How/where Do I Process A New Birth Certificate To Replace Missing One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.