Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities (17920 Views)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by acidtalk: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2012
alluson: please dont take it too personal unelse there something you are not telling me, but for the main time, go tell your brothers to stop bombology

Next time remove the moth in your very own eyes before helping others.

Let's face the mumuology topic of yours first. Who is more mumuish?
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by logicboy01: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2012
FXKing2012: pls dont criticize a MOG.

This is how Priests get away with child molestation. "Touch not my anointed".

1 Like

Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Delafruita(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Mcleo007: Reason why Catholicism, often regarded as old-fashioned still has a notch here. Scandals of this kind are intolerable in religious circles! The dude should stay celebate jare. Marriage is not his thing.
you mean the same catholic church swimming in padeophilic scandals?perhaps i missed the memo on the eistence of another catholic church
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by cold(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2012
All these con men perpetrating all forms of atrocities,all in the guise of doing God's work.See this rogue abeg,failed musician,failed presidential ambition,failed marriages.Man of God.Like seriously?
Can't blame him though.If there weren't so many half wits who need others to their thinking for them these Men of Con...God would have been shown up for what they really are
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Exponental(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2012
This shld enter d books dat will neva exist.
Surviving marital trials without break ups- pastor okotie
this man needs God, how can he preach about love, unity, faithfulness, trust in God, marriage n many odas witout people mockin him............ He has lost his track!
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by emperorT: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
can two live together except they agree-amos 3 :3
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by ayomidefalaye(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
FXKing2012: pls dont criticize a MOG.
he is not MOG he is sprint of lust
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by bombwar(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
There is nothing wrong in a pastor marring as many as he wants,,,,,Kris carry go jor
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by cap28: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
there is nothing godly or genuine about this man and this is reflected in his personal life. What goes around comes around, he abandoned his first wife and now he has been abandoned by this one who was probably only in it for the money. He comes across as superfical, materialistic and shallow, those sheep following him deserve him.
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by tomzman: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hmmmm, there comes a point in a man's life when he is short of words.
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by SisiKill1: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
tomzman: Hmmmm, there comes a point in a man's life when he is short of words.

And this is your point?

You must be living an extremely cosseted life.

I'm envious!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by bombwar(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=Idi-Amin]Christopher! Christopher! Christopher!!!! How many times did I call you. 3 times. Go and repent and leave your post, you are not fit to lead a flock.
There are 3 issues here we need to look at:

You be him mama ? Go and try bf u start ur f,ucking noise
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Aigirl(f): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
alluson: Is like this Okotie church members have something in common with muslim, mumuology and brain-washiology problem
so wht has ds got 2do wit muslims? I swear ure a mumu by i.q. If u aint got notn 2write wnt u kip ur stupidity?im sure u'l b worse dan d guy..mumu lyk u.
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
I dey laugh. This Man of Satan is a false man of God. He's one of the false pastors that the bible was talking about. I pity the celebrity idiots that are his church members. Like a Nairalander said, the man is seriously confused.
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Gudintent: 6:36am On Jul 02, 2012
Eeeeeermmmm am I the only one reading 'MOG' as 'MUGU'?

And yes, I know what the former is but my eyes can't help it!

Anyhoos carry on as u were!
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by osobanson: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2012
Am trying not to be judgemental nd I leave everyting 2 God.But personally I will advice any man of God with such issue to resign from public sacred position,so that we dont keep discourageing others from the faith.While we dnt give up on d faith.
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by fesse(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2012
Going extreme does not make you a child of God/Allah.
Being a pastor or an Imam does not make one a child of God/Allah.

Only God/Allah knows who is serving Him
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2012
I doubt if Pastor Chris or any of his members really read the bible, if they do, they should have come across this passage Matthew 19 verse 9: "And I say to you, that whoever will have separated from his wife, except because of fornication, and shall marry another, commits adultery, and whoever will have married her who has been separated, commits adultery". If Okotie practices the bible as a man of God, he should have not divorced his first wife Tina, and since he divorced her, he shouldn't have married Stephanie- that's adultery! Stephanie as learnt, was once married before eloping with Okotie, was Okotie not aware of this? This is so embarrassing for a man who calls himself a "man of God", who ought to understand the bible better and lead by example.

It is not too late for Okotie to retrace his step in the practice of Christianity in the way it ought to be. He should first of all go to God in his knees and ask for forgiveness. Then, he should try to reconcile with his fisrt wife Tina, (which is the legal marriage known as far as Christianity is concerned). If reconciliation with Tina is not possible, he should stay as a eunoch for the sake of the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 19:12)

1 Like

Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by aktunde(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
I don't mean to judge here. But my question is, how is this Pastor different from 2-baba (2-face)? undecided

As at yesterday, a pastor was still telling us to seek the face of God diligently so as to know the right spouse. So, do we assume that Okotie did not seek the face of God? hence he just chose the pretty ones for himself. If God has indeed been choosing for him, do we now say God has been choosing the wrong women for him? This questions keep coming to my mind, and I keep wondering how the Okotie is different from every other man in Ajegunle
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by TalkingBird: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
There must be a compromise in marriage. Lessons learned and companionship continues.
Consider this:

http://softskillmentor-vincent..com/2012/06/divorce-learning-from-school-of.html

May be there is something to learn.
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by james1(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2012
Lol.na so!
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 20, 2012
Does that mean dat this guy doesn't commune with the holy spirit b4 marriage? Okay,if its childlessness,then da question is "Is da fruit of da womb no more da Lords doing?".So persevearance aint among da fruits of da spirit any more.Okotie should read Habakuk 2vs3.Its high time he stops dis madness.It aint criticism;rather,its a fact
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by Joagbaje(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2012
ble. I think they got married because they have been friends for long.

Tee Mac (Musician)

There is no point two people living together as husband and wife, if they are not happy with each other. Happiness is very important in any relationship. Two people can only live and be happy with each other, if it is so sanctioned by God. But if they both think that it will save both of them a lot of stress by living apart from each other or separating from each other, then it is best they do so. There is nothing like ‘till death do us apart’ anymore, that injunction is outdated. We are in modern times and every relationship has to be guided by love and happiness. It is correct for Pastor Kris and his wife to split if the love and happiness that joined them together are no longer there. Anyway, I believe that two people can live together without being married. I wish Pastor Kris Okotie all the best and also wish his ex-wife Stephanie all the best

how do we trust if this comments are real from church members? . To start with Tee Mac is a member of Tb joshua synagogue. nigerian press na wa
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by true2god: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2012
AdeCisco: A pastor ought live an exemplary life. A life envious of sinners. There's is problem if a pastor is behaving like someone who does not know the tenets of God. As a very small kid, I know Kris Okotie as the Michael Jackson of Nigeria. He should fashie Pastoring and be free with as many beautiful women. The spirit of the beautiful women are dying to have him. Until Pastor Kris brings back his 1st wife, shaves his hair and abandons his satanic vocabulary, I will keep laughing like OBJ and keep listening to his music from the 80's cos that's who he is. The real Koko master!! Ko ko ko ko aya rin ya. The third wife already knows herself cos I can sense that one is carrying a baby. Pls save my thouGhts
u no serios oooooo. Lol. Cant stop laffin
Re: Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities by nwakaibeya1: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Proverbs 19,5 >>A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will not escape.we reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and we are not out to impress or cajole humanbeigns at all ,we are only here to inform and wait for time of perfection of the times and season of Jesus Christ #.time is the best friend of truth, afterall Jesus Christ lived for thirty three good years unknown to those who claimed to know God more than Jesus then and yet he was the son of God and even after he began the works he came to do at thirty years ,how many chief priests and prophets and pastors followed Jesus Christ ?Now we are asking,who is sure that the prophets and pastors and all sorts are following Jesus Christ truly uptil this days?If you are wise why not ask deep spiritual questions if you hear new truth that you have never heard before, that is how a wise person does. Time must surely tell who is who evil or good after all over 2000 years ago those who met Jesus Christ personally cursed him and called him all sorts of names but today his truth stands sure.that's the confidence of our unbelievable truth. Mathew 13,13-15

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / How brands celebrate Easter / Pope Francis Prays For Release Of 6 Kidnapped Nigerian Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.