Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? (1214 Views)

Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? by Obascoetubi: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls i want to know if N5.000 is enough to print glo recharge card
Re: Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? by chiefkpokp(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
kaka!! at all, the only business you can start with that 5000 is bulksms business, start a bulk sms business so that you can as well use your profit to start the recharge card printing, abi unon no say to do recharge card printing,. you must get printer and laptop of desktop? before you go come buy pin abi u thin say na fre them go give you pin? so my broda, 5000 non reach to start recharge card business at all, na tight corner u wan put urself, just come into bulksms, let us show you the way to start your own bulksms and make profit under 1week that would generate you money to start your recharge card printing...... This is all what we do, click on my signature to know more about us.

Re: Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? by Obascoetubi: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
I already have laptop.
Re: Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? by xtayle(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
Obascoetubi: Pls i want to know if N5.000 is enough to print glo recharge card
I think u should Grab free distributorship in a business adjudged d no 1 money making opportunity in 2012, recommended by Robert Kiyosaki and work with 2 American Experts with over 65 yrs combined experience. You will be working for no one but yourselves in a biz with global outlook!!

Those who work this biz in kenya n uganda are earning up to $1000 - $2000 weekly within their first 90 days.

To watch Robert Kiyosaki 1 minute video recommendation & register free for d free distributorship, go now and click my signature. You don't need capital.

But if you must do recharge card business, get our ebook on it ,N5000 cannot take you anywhere. It cool and profitabe, but also very capital intensive. Call 0809 972 1600
Re: Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? by osamedia(m): 2:40am On Jul 03, 2012
bros the only business that can fetch you quick money is bulksms service, 5000 cannot help in recharge card business at all.

(1) (Reply)

Two Many Fraudsters In 9jà Banking Sector / My Mom Thinks My Business Idea Is Weird / Wristband Importation From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.