Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others (14192 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by PetroDolla: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2012
if I were you I wouldn't be counting on the nigerian army.U beta start looking for where you'll run to.those jihadists are battle-tested n 'll disgrace your boys brigade-like army.I can see the malian jihadists marching into aso rock very,very soon. Choi,wind go blow come expose fowl im nyash oooh. naija get army wey fit fight sef? Chei, naija don wowo no be small. Hahaha
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Lordave: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2012
Allahu Akbar
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2012
gboss4sure: Until Africans ride themselves of this 2 powers.

1. Usa Powers

2. So Called Un security council

There won't be Peace. Ask yourself why so many country in asia that US and their so called UN hasn't ventured into is still experiencing peace. Libya was once peaceful country and had everything that makes life easy but since after the US and UN interference has their been Peace?. NO. Peace is gone there while they usa are busy enriching themselves from the resources of libya.

I remember vividly that it was not up to 24hrs gaddafi was killed, Britain made a statement on how much they spent on libya war and how libya will pay them with oil for the money the spent.

Thanks my brother. You are very enlightened! I respect you for your vast knowledge and only wish many more Nigerians will take a moment and see for themselves the hand writing on the wall; its obvious!

Gaddafi was their biggest obstacle in setting up (africom) foreign military bases in Africa. They had to take him out first and use him as a deterrent for all serving African leaders. They are all scared now and can't speak. We need another Gaddafi or Abacha; these men were fearless and died without selling their countries. Mugabe has courage but these blood suckers of black people, have crippled the economy of Zimbabwe and rendered Mugabe powerless.

Yes, you right, Gaddafi was murdered less than 24 hrs after he was captured. Russia has intelligence on how he was captured. Putin explains below

[flash=400,425]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffU3RapNt4c''[/flash]
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by JimmyBoy1: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2012
Terrorism is a globally phenomenon, therefore it will be share folly if we pretend that what is happening in Mali will not affect us on the long run. There Nigeria's intervention in Mali is hereby approved.

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2012
"An al-Qaeda-linked group based in Northern Mali has promised to attack Nigeria and other West African countries......"

^^^'Promised' ke ? Like we don't already have enough on our plates coping with the bokos undecided?
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2012
We need to deploy troops to Mali and kill them all.......Terrorist will not threaten our sovereignty and we sit here and trade words against each other....We will kill them all.....
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ozoebuka1(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2012
if u have a good heart and u still have islam as ur religion, am here to tell u that am dissapointed in u!!! Islam is a terrorist society hiding under the umbrella of religion! Please guys i dont believe that all the islamist are bad but i want to suggest to few that are still good to quietly change to another religion even if its not christianity but let it be that u leave islam 4 gud.thanks...smh!

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by jennyb2: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2012
dis was hw dey started in sudan dey succeded in terrorising xtians today sudan is islamised, only a handful still holds on. dis is nothing but anti christ. i read on net d oda day hw they are planing to islamised the world! its neva gona be posible as long as God is on the throne. Oh Lord Our GOD cause confusion in their camp as u did to d moabites, ammonites, mount seir who rose up against israel to utterly destroy dem, let d mystery of d tower of babel be their potion in Jesus name .
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by PeeDaVinci: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2012
[size=14pt]it will be almost impossible task for the ecowas to defeat the militants in mali given the desert terrains which generations of tuaregs have carefully mastered. the best ecowas can do is to take major cities, and that will lead to some form of coordinated sporadic attacks from the militants on the major cities. the only chance i see is negotiate with the jihadists and tuaregs and give them some form of democratic autonomy in mali- i believe this will be difficult too, but i believe its chance of success is higher than a military solution[/size]

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: if I were you I wouldn't be counting on the nigerian army.U beta start looking for where you'll run to.those jihadists are battle-tested n 'll disgrace your boys brigade-like army.I can see the malian jihadists marching into aso rock very,very soon. Choi,wind go blow come expose fowl im nyash oooh. naija get army wey fit fight sef? Chei, naija don wowo no be small. Hahaha

^^^And what rubbish is this fool yarning? Stay there, be poking your nose in Nigerian affairs and typing crap all at the same time; and before you know it they've wiped Ghana off the face of the world map. FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by adonisyung(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: You are really silly for this your statement why cant your Jesus save you from Boko attack as you sit down for him to fight for you. Afterall this guys are only warning that it is their problem in their own country and they only want it to be solved by their own peps. if you dont want our BH boys to get futher supports and regognition from a giant terror grp like them then leave Mali to its own probs. abi ECOWAS help us tackle our corruption probs.
Bull Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt
. Wow...so there are still stupid and wicked souls like you?so what have you gained since the boko harram attacks? Stupid illitrates dat will die of jealousy..block heads U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need western education yet U̶̲̥̅̊ use guns and explosives...why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ all use ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r cattle stick! Ppl like U̶̲̥̅̊ are eaten up by wild animals...WICKED SOULS.....islameat my ass

3 Likes

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by SimplySEA(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2012
O God, save us from d hands of these people! Too many terrorist, millitant group growin up by d day. Too many things goin on behind d scene. Check well if d west are not involved, hidin under d guise of religous crises! Bankruptcy hittin them hard o.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2012
adonisyung: nawa for dis country self oo......they have not even tackled dia boko haraam nemesis,they are busy deploying trOops to mali.....wash ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r eye befor U̶̲̥̅̊ do another's

Nigeria can probably ignore the Malian islamist militants and hope they keep their activities within Mali. But will they? Most likely they'll will open a terrorist training camp and soon send extremists to us.

Or Nigeria intervenes now and they send extremists to us anyway. No good options for Nigeria really - we have to deal with the Northern Malians sooner or later. Better sooner.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ozoebuka1(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2012
america will never give something when they know that they cant collect it x2... Lets try solving problems by ourselves if we really want to develop! A bad master wil never want his servant to compete with him in da future. Be wise! angryamerica will never give something when they know that they cant collect it x2... Lets try solving problems by ourselves if we really want to develop! A bad master wil never want his servant to compete with him in da future. Be wise!
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by adonisyung(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
TroGunn:

Nigeria can probably ignore the Malian islamist militants and hope they keep their activities within Mali. But will they? Most likely they'll will open a terrorist training camp and soon send extremists to us.

Or Nigeria intervenes now and they send extremists to us anyway. No good options for Nigeria really - we have to deal with the Northern Malians sooner or later. Better sooner.
. Atleast they shld finish up wit d one at hand.....infact I smell end time
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by akereconfi: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: You are really silly for this your statement why cant your Jesus save you from Boko attack as you sit down for him to fight for you. Afterall this guys are only warning that it is their problem in their own country and they only want it to be solved by their own peps. if you dont want our BH boys to get futher supports and regognition from a giant terror grp like them then leave Mali to its own probs. abi ECOWAS help us tackle our corruption probs.

i guess ya gearin UP to meet ya IMAGINARY 72 virgin also. Plz get a life dawg, COW LUGARD

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Turbocharged: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Yes violence and It's by design to set up foreign military bases in Africa and keep watch eye on our resources. Europe and America are going Bankrupt and are in full throttle to get hold of our resources before China makes headway. Their METHOD OF OPERATION is now a commonplace; they did it in the Middle East and now is Africa. They got Libya, and are now making their way into subsahara and East Africa, in Somalia they set up (Al Shabaab militant group there), in Nigeria they set up( Boko Haram), Mali is ( MUJAO), and many more in other African countries still at their infant stage but will be coming up in a short while. Is it by coincidence all these militant groups are rising up now? Why didn't they rise 3, 4, 5 years ago? THE TIME IS RIPE!

Nigerians/Africans open your eyes! I can assure you that this violence is only restricted to all-black African nations. Any African country that has white in it, such as South Africa, Angola, Tanzania, Mozambique and many others are free of this violence.
Is that what they brainwash u wt in ur mosque?
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
adonisyung: . Wow...so there are still stupid and wicked souls like you?so what have you gained since the boko harram attacks? Stupid illitrates dat will die of jealousy..block heads U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need western education yet U̶̲̥̅̊ use guns and explosives...why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ all use ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r cattle stick! Ppl like U̶̲̥̅̊ are eaten up by wild animals...WICKED SOULS.....islameat my ass
adonisyung: . Wow...so there are still stupid and wicked souls like you?so what have you gained since the boko harram attacks? Stupid illitrates dat will die of jealousy..block heads U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need western education yet U̶̲̥̅̊ use guns and explosives...why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ all use ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r cattle stick! Ppl like U̶̲̥̅̊ are eaten up by wild animals...WICKED SOULS.....islameat my ass
Thank God that you have learnt the lesson i want you to learn. stick to the topic and stop looking for an opportunity to preach religion or relegate other ones. Next time if you dont have anything to say just keep quite and muteeee. Nigeria needs your stinking mouth and rotten hands to be padlocked so that you dont keep stiring troubles and creating atention . I think you need to go for a course in 'PEACE and CONFLICT RESOLUTION'. that will really help improve your retarded brain. Thanksssssssssssssssssss
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Tsmooth1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Islam is perfect because it is from Allah, the problem from some brainwashed muslims and some sabotages. Get this into ur medula oblongata those haters of Islam.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin
akereconfi:

i guess ya gearin UP to meet ya IMAGINARY 72 virgin also. Plz get a life dawg, COW LUGARD
Thanks bro. i dont know which islamic book you got your propaganda of the 72 virgin issue. But if you have any for me now I prefer you send them to me now, now and nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!. I cant wait for that here as its cold and my room is empty in this good sunday. I cant wait Brooooooooooooooo
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Tsmooth1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sabotours
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Adedayo516(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2012

Moderator,take note!
Bokoharam in our midst shocked[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by y2kaustin(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
.....Did i hear you say"Our BH?"...Just asking sha!,true confession.Mek d breeze continue dey blow,na all fowl toto we go see finish!
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Ejine(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Because Abacha had testicular fortitude; was not a stooge of any country or leader, never took order from them, refuse to let IMF/World bank into Nigeria, and he knew the UN to be a racist and criminal organization.

Yeah, he wasn't a stooge of the countries as you have said, but ironically, was very good at owning Swiss Bank accounts containing Nigeria's looted money, laundered off to foreign countries.
Classic!

Care to explain how that one happened?
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by khazy: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2012
E be lyk sey una av death wish?
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
Are you sure?? Because you can Identify them i Think you desrve a private drone ride to the guatanamo bayyyy for serious interogation. OLE LO MO ESE OLE TO LORI APATA ( meaning its only a fellow thief that can trace the path of other ones on a rock.
Adedayo516:

Moderator,take note!
Bokoharam in our midst shocked[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by foleyx: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
[i][/i]You are really silly for this your
statement why cant your Jesus
save you from Boko attack as
you sit down for him to fight for
you. Afterall this guys are only
warning that it is their problem
in their own country and they
only want it to be solved by
their own peps. if you dont
want our BH boys to get futher
supports and regognition from a
giant terror grp like them then
leave Mali to its own probs. abi
ECOWAS help us tackle our
corruption probs.
Bull Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt[b]You are really silly for this your
corruption probs.
Bull Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt[/b]You are really silly for this your
corruption probs.

you r a silly goat for bringing JESUS into ur senseless argument. do u think he is anything like ur sick child molesting illetrate self proclaimed profet piss be upon his damed soul, JESUS instructs his followers to shun violence even when his life was at stake, and prayed for his enemies when they were nailing him to the cross. and that is exactly what his true follwers are doing.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by hakanai(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: You are really silly for this your statement why cant your Jesusgod save you from Boko attack as you sit down for him to fight for you. Afterall this guys are only warning that it is their problem in their own country and they only want it to be solved by their own peps. if you dont want our BH boys to get futher supports and regognition from a giant terror grp like them then leave Mali to its own probs. abi ECOWAS help us tackle our corruption probs.

Gbam!!!!!
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by akereconfi: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
T-smooth:
Islam is perfect because it is from Allah, the problem from some brainwashed muslims and some sabotages. Get this into ur medula oblongata those haters of Islam.

read what u JUST posted. u are a cretinous product of failed education system.**smh**
senseless sentence

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
The world will know no peace until it is rid of Islam and Terrorism. Imperialism and Racism. I thnk d solutn to our problm here is using Egyptian method. We are howeva not ready yet,but we will after we have been pushed to the wall,there's no place to go again.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Arosa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
These Jihadist should be crushed once and for all, it's obvious that they are a real threat to ECOWAS. Nigeria can not be intimidated by these sons of whores.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Tsmooth1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
@GTEE u sound like a terrorist CIA, FBI,SSS i know u guys are watching this threads please trace him and question him, @ confi, na ur mouth make u talk wetin u like. If u vex abeg go hug transformer and die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.