Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others (14193 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by kutchs: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Chanchit: Nigeria is busy sending troops all across africa, while south africa is busy setting up multi billion dollars company across africa..... If this goodwill heart of ours is not paying off, why can't we change tactics and change our style, by also playing dirty, flipping the first pages of news papers to see how many nigerian peace keeper that were being slained, then d next page wud be how much the s.a country r making..... If we r really d giant of africa, we won't be d one to suffer every day, xcept we r old giants.... Abeg make everybody answer im papa name...
Which of those SA company is state owned the last time I checked almost all are privately funded, so I dont see what stops you from starting and expanding ur own business accross the countries of Africa.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by xcolanto(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Finally, Man made "Terrorism" that was used as a tool in September 11 to control the citizens of America and the world at large by instilling fear, confusion and panic across the globe has come to stay. This lead to the creation of laws both locally and internationally after the 9/11 attack that enabled world governments (Powers) such as the U.S, Britain et al to stop and search at any given point in time, hold any suspect for over 24 hours and above on suspicion of terror activities etc, as well as invade and attack countries which where perceived to be linked to terrorism even when they created this monsters themselves. Man made "Terrorism" was a long term plan by some heads of governments(U.S,Britain et al)back in the day to checkmate then middle eastern countries that would not play according to the rules and demands of these governments which had more to do with their interests and what they could benefit from them. E.g Afghanistan, Iraq etc. It should be recalled that the U.S sponsored the tali-bans in Afghanistan with arms and military intelligence against the then USSR and shortly after they fell out, hence the birth of what is called "terrorism" as the tali-bans where not disarmed and some fractions of the tali-bans held grudges with the U.S due to their deceit. Today the same strategy (terrorist attack on countries)of these leaders have shifted focus to the African continent where a surprising increasing of terrorist activities are springing up across the region and most importantly in developing countries that either have mineral and natural resources or are of some strategic importance to the aim of installing military bases (AFRICOM)to closely monitor the region, affairs of governments and the flow of its resources to the west whilst sighting security issues and "terrorism" as its aim of being in the region to help combat and stop "terrorism". However, those of us that have carefully followed the events of "terrorism" would know that the U.S has not been able to stop it, instead the their activities continue to increase and are spreading like wildfire thanks to their creators (U.S et al). The destabilization of the African region today is no coincidence but a well read out script that has been in existence over the years but is just being played out now that other emerging world governments as China (in terms of economic and Military strength)same as Russia are penetrating the main source of livelihood and sustainability of the U.S et al. It should be noted that despite the presence of the C.I.A, F.B.I et al on Nigerian soil since early or late last year, the activities of boko-haram has only continued to worsen and these agencies do not seem to be scoring points on their mission in Nigeria . (Food for thought) Let those who have ears listen!! Peace lipsrsealed
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Biggysmalls919(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
am sure the muslims in nigeria will not deny that boko haram are muslims with this kind of situations in mali
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
smh....

i cry for humanity. undecided
i wish i had my own planet....
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Jalal(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
If true or otherwise dis threat should be taken seriously, we wouldnt want deregulation of the terrorism sector oh!
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ifeci: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
wen dem don see say una Gvt no fit tackle BH and that ur country Boarders are so porous why dem no go make such a stupid threat? SMH*
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by lastpage: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: You are really silly for this your statement why cant your Jesus save you from Boko attack as you sit down for him to fight for you. Afterall this guys are only warning that it is their problem in their own country and they only want it to be solved by their own peps. if you dont want our BH boys to get futher supports and regognition from a giant terror grp like them then leave Mali to its own probs. abi ECOWAS help us tackle our corruption probs.
Bull Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt

Now we are begining to recognize th eBoko Haramist on NairaLand.

Admin, please keep tabs on this one (I.P addresses, I.P Location and other vital data).
The security Agencies might require it from you sooner than expected.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by hakanai(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
mekaboy: [b]NIGERIANS AS USUAL WILL READ THIS AND START ATTACKING AND CURSING EACH OTHER AND NIGERIA AS COUNTRY. OTHER COUNTRIES WILL START TAKING STEPS TO PREVENT AN ATTACK. WHEN A BOMB BLOWS OF NOW, THE SAME NIGERIANS WILL OPEN MOUTH LIKE GOATS AND START BLAMING GEJ.

WE HAVE RECEIVED A WARNING, I EXPECT THAT SENSIBLE NIGERIANS ON THIS THREAD, WILL START TO PROVIDE SUGGESTIONS OF HOW TO TACKLE THIS ISSUE, INCASE THEY INTEND TO CARRY OUT THE THREAT. INSTEAD PEOPLE ARE JOKING OVER IT.

I ALWAYS READ PEOPLE SAY THESE DAYS "ABOKI KILLING ABOKI "IN THE NORTH WHEN THERE IS NEWS ON A BOMB BLAST IN THE NORTH. ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT NIGERIANS DO NOT SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON .

UNDERSTANDING BOKO HARAM
..................................................................................................

BOKO HARAM IS NOT JUST A PROBLEM IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA, JUST LIKE THERE IS CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANS IN EVERY PATH OF THE WORLD. IN CHRISTIANITY THERE ARE GROUPS THAT BELIEVE THAT THE SUNDAY IS NOT THE SABATH DAY, SO THEY WORSHIP ON SATURDAY . NOW THOSE THAT FEEL THAT SUNDAY IS SABBATH WORSHIP ON SUNDAY, WHILE THOSE WHO FEEL THAT ITS SATURDAY WORSHIP ON SATURDAY PEACEFULLY.

THERE IS ALSO GROUP THAT BELIEVE THAT WOMEN MUST COVER THERE HAIR AND NOT WEAR TROUSERS, WHILE OTHERS DONT CARE IF YOU WEAR TROUSER OR NOT.

.................................................................................................................................
THE VOLCANO IN ISLAM
NOW IN ISLAM, THERE IS A PATH OF THEIR KORAN, THAT TALKS ABOUT "JIHAD" WHICH THEY CONSIDER TO BE A HOLY WAR, WHERE THEY ARE PROMISED VIRGINS IN HEAVEN, IF ANYONE DIES DURING THIS WAR. IN THAT AREA OF THE KORAN, MUSLIMS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND FORCE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH TO ACCEPT THEIR TEACHING.THIS INVOLVES KILLING ANYONE WHO IS NOT A MUSLIM THAT IS FOUND AROUND YOU IF THEY DONT ACCEPT ISLAM.

THE VIOLENCE

NOW ALL MUSLIMS KNOW ABOUT THE "JIHAD" ISSUE, WHICH IS MAINLY THE REASON, WHY MUSLIMS MARRY ALOT AND GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN ANYHOW TO HAVE A LARGE NUMBER AND BUILD AN ARMY READY FOR THE HOLY WAR.

JUST LIKE IN CHRISTIANITY, WHERE A GROUP BELIEVES THAT SABBATH IS SUNDAY AND WORSHIP ON SUNDAY, ANOTHER BELIEVE THAT SABBATH IS SATURDAY AND WORSHIP ON SATURDAY. FORTUNATELY FOR CHRISTIANS, THESE ISSUES THAT MAKE US DIVIDE INTO GROUPS IN CHRISTIANITY DO NOT INVOLVE VIOLENCE.

THESE ISSUES INCLUDE
1, COVERING OR NOT COVERING OF HAIR BY WOMEN IN CHURCH.

2, EATING MEAT OR NOT EATING MEET DURING EASTER

3, WORSHIPING ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY . ETC

NOW THIS IS SIMPLE, ANYONE YOU BELIEVE IN DO IT PEACEFULLY OR JOIN THE GROUP THAT BELIEVES THE SAME.

THE ROOT OF THE VIOLENCE IN THE NORTH
JUST LIKE THE CHRISTIAN ISSUE, THE SAME HAPPENS IN ISLAM, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE ISSUE IN DISPUTE IN ISLAM INVOLVES VIOLENCE AND BLOOD SHED. WHILE SOME MUSLIMS CHOOSE TO IGNORE THE PART OF THE KORAN THAT RECOMMENDS VIOLENCE AND KILLING OF INFIDELS . THE OTHER GROUPS OF MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THE WORDS OF PROPHET MOHAMED MUST BE OBEYED TO THE LAST LETTER (WHICH MEANS ISLAMISING THE WORLD FORCEFULLY ).

THERE ARE MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD, THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE WORDS OF MOHAMMED TO THE LAST ORDER AND THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO IGNORE THE JIHAD AND VIOLENCE PART.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BOKO HARAM, THOSE FIGHTING THIS BATTLE ARE THE MUSLIMS THAT BELIEVE IN OBEYING THE LAST ORDER.

FINAL NOTE

THIS IS NOT JUST A FIGHT FOR NORTHERN NIGERIA, ITS A FIGHT WHICH INVOLVES ALL THE MUSLIMS WHO BELIEVE THEY CAN FORCEFULLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND FORCE EVERYONE TO BE A MUSLIM OR DIE.

THIS IS NOT A NIGERIAN THING, FORGET THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOMBING IN THE NORTH AND FIGHTING IN THE NORTH, ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT ETHNIC GROUPS. THEY REASONS WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING IN THE NORTH AND BOMBING THE NORTH NOW ARE.

1, NORTH HAS HIGHEST POPULATION OF MUSLIMS SO THEY SHOULD START FROM THEIR HOME LAND IN NIGERIA.

2, THE NORTH SHARES BORDER WITH OTHER MUSLIM DOMINATED COUNTRIES LIKE CHAD ETC.

3 WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NORTH IS THAT THOSE MUSLIMS THAT BELIEVE IN JIHAD ARE TRYING TO MAKE NORTHERN NIGERIA THEIR BASE, AS SOON AS THEY CONQUER THE NORTH AND MAKE IT THEIR BASE, THEY WILL MOVE TO OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA TO TAKE OVER.

THOUGH SOME POLITICIANS ARE MOTIVATING THESE PEOPLE WITH HOPE TO FRUSTRATION THE JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION, THE BIGGER PICTURE IS THAT THEY INTEND TO TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY

PLEASE! PLEASE!!PLEASE!!
DO NOT SEE THIS BOKO HARAM THING AS JUST A POLITICAL OR ETHNIC ISSUE, ITS GROWING, WE MUST FIGHT AS A COUNTRY TO KILL THIS SEED BEFORE IT GROWS. THE REASON WHY MOST NORTHERNERS DO NOT GIVE OUT INFORMATION ABOUT THEM IS NOT BECAUSE OF FEAR, ITS BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THESE GUYS ARE OBEYING THE LAW OF THE PROPHET.

THEY HAVE SUPPORT FOR EXTREMIST FROM OTHER WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE THE SAME BELIEF, IF WE DONT RISE AS A COUNTRY TO KILL THIS SEED GROWING IN THE NORTH, IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE IT MOVES TO OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY .

I HEAR PEOPLE SAY IF THEY BOMB LAGOS THEY WILL SEE, WAIT TILL THEY ESTABLISH A BASE IN THE NORTH AND SEE IF THEY WONT BE LAUNCHING ROCKETS MISSILES FROM KANO TO LAGOS OR ANY OTHER PART OF NIGERIA.

WE AS NIGERIANS HAVE TO ENGAGE THEM BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY TO OVERCOME. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING GEJ, GOVT OR ARMY CAN ACHIEVE ALONE, IT WILL TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY TO END IT .

NIGERIAN, BE WARNED, BE VIGILANT AND PRAYERFUL, THIS IS NOT JUST A THREAT, WHEN RELIGION IS INVOLVED, PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS. [/b]

^^^^^ Another dunce trying to act smart.All your post is misguided and full of errors in perception and basically full of lies. What would you say about this noted below? If you are not a stunt liars

The Promise to St. Catherinesadhttp://www.ijtihad.org/Prophet%20Muhammed%27s%20Promise.htm)
"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Koran quote:

God says:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)
God says:“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)
God says:“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)
God says:“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)

Before you post rubbish can you please attach quotes and possible saying of the prophet to suggest your silly excuse of a reason. sad sad undecided undecided
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by hardbody: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
This is one reason I still like OBJ. In his era, for even daring to mention it, Mali would receive the ODI treatment.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Rycedee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
Whats wrong with Mali? Is Nigeria a mate of match to Mali...MALI should take time,if not its gonna be war for real...
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by manny4life(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
So much tension on the rise, anyway, let's hope GEJ will do something.

It's funny because when war breakout, I doubt Nigeria has advanced weaponry to defend herself let alone attack. undecided undecided undecided

My people, let's fight the terror within our midst.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by alexola20(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by lastpage: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^^ Another dunce trying to act smart.All your post is misguided and full of errors in perception and basically full of lies. What would you say about this noted below? If you are not a stunt liars

The Promise to St. Catherinesadhttp://www.ijtihad.org/Prophet%20Muhammed%27s%20Promise.htm)
"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Koran quote:

God says:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)
God says:“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)
God says:“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

Before you post rubbish can you please attach quotes and possible saying of the prophet to suggest your silly excuse of a reason. sad sad undecided undecided

...and be honest to yourself, at least: do you think all those "nice words" have any impact on the MUSLIMS bombing other people (especially Christians) in the North?
Do your Imams read these verses to your foot soldiers, during JUMAT Services?
When you laden yourself with BOMBS and blow-up Christian Worship centers, are you heeding that "nice part" of the Quaran or the part that says "Kill them anywhere you find them till they proclaim Allahu-akrubah"?

Who is fooling Who? Or do l need to start listing all those "Satanic Verses" in the Quaran where your Prophet asked you to kill those who chose not to worship him and his religion?
Who is the hypocrite and Two-faced Terrorist?

Please if you want to play "Ostrich", just dig a hole and stick your head inside. We understand! grin grin

Lastpage
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by gegee(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Yes violence and It's by design to set up foreign military bases in Africa and keep watch eye on our resources. Europe and America are going Bankrupt and are in full throttle to get hold of our resources before China makes headway. Their METHOD OF OPERATION is now a commonplace; they did it in the Middle East and now is Africa. They got Libya, and are now making their way into subsahara and East Africa, in Somalia they set up (Al Shabaab militant group there), in Nigeria they set up( Boko Haram), Mali is ( MUJAO), and many more in other African countries still at their infant stage but will be coming up in a short while. Is it by coincidence all these militant groups are rising up now? Why didn't they rise 3, 4, 5 years ago? THE TIME IS RIPE!

Nigerians/Africans open your eyes! I can assure you that this violence is only restricted to all-black African nations. Any African country that has white in it, such as South Africa, Angola, Tanzania, Mozambique and many others are free of this violence.
muslims and their co.rck and bull conspiracy theories. Always taking the easy way out out of every problem--blame america......dundee
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by oiseworld: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2012
haka_nai:

Koran quote:

hakai nai, pls stop being a joke. That guy was right and you know it. He gave a true analysis of whats happening atleast close to 100%.

Many ex-muslims on this forum have quoted verses from the quran that supports violence and encourage muslims to kill christians and infidels,as its mostly used.
i want to believe you understand his message clearly. So don't try to tell us something else. If you say their are no part of the quran that instigates violence, then you are a LIAR.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Enoyoh: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2012
Our God will fight for us.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by jessMena(f): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
haka_nai:

Koran quote:

I wish u can educate oda muslims but I'm sure dey don't know dis part of Ʋя book n dats γ̲̣̣̥ dey kip killing all in d name of d same Allah dat said dey shud love christians according 2 u..
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by samkoro: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Differences Between the Islamic
and Christian-Based Worlds

Muslim Legacy

Christian Legacy

Muslim legacy -Countries that Muslims want to escape from.

Christian legacy- Countries that Muslims want to escape to.

Moslem legacy- Madrassahs that indoctrinate Muslim children with bigotry and terror.

Christian legacy -Mission schools that teach reading and
writing to Christians and Muslims alike.

Moslem legacy -Suicide bombings for Allah

Christian legacy -No suicide bombings for Jesus

Moslem legacy- International terror organizations.

Christian legacy- International charities.

Moslem legacy--No formal charities for non-Muslims.

Christians are the Leading provider of disaster relief to Muslims.

Moslem legacy-- Murder of aid workers.

Christian legacy--Supply of aid workers.

Moslem legacy- Christians in jail for apostasy or blasphemy.

Christian legacy--Religious freedom.

Moslem legacy--Modern-day slavery in the name of Islam.

Christian legacy- Abolition of slavery in the name of Christianity.

Moslem legacy--Muslim clerics who engage
in or condone terrorism.

Christian legacy--Christian clerics murdered each year by
terror groups rife with Muslim clerics.

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Hindus.

Chistian legacy-No violence with hindus

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Jews.

Christian legacy -No violence against jews.

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Buddhists.

Christian legacy--None violence

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against fellow Muslims.

Christian legacy-None violence.

Moslem legacy--Religion

Christian legacy--Technology & Medicine

Moslem legacy--Censorship

Christian legacy-- Freedom of speech

Moslem legacy--Intolerance for criticism of Islam.

Christian legacy--Tolerance for religious dissent.

Moslem legacy--Restricting other religions from preaching faith.

Christian legacy--Allowing all religions the
same right to evangelize.

Moslem legacy--Conversions allowed to Islam only.

Christian legacy--Freedom of conscience.

Moslem legacy--Converts to Christianity beheaded.

Christian legacy--No dead converts to Islam.

Moslem legacy--Most famous Muslim: Osama bin Laden.

Christian legacy--Most famous Christian: The Pope

The Biggest Mistake is for one to be in a religion that leads to hell,knowingly or unknowingly.

God Bless You
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by osas007(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
Most times i dont like commenting on anything that has to do with Boko Haram...Why is that when i comment some people would misjudge you and say all sort of stuffs.I am a christian and i believe this BH guys are being funded by fellow muslims in the high offices..such have been seen when arrested BH was released by an high Police Officer..I wish the earth would just come to an end..There is Nothing like one Love and one God...A religion that preaches love is best known than that which preaches Holy war...A war can never be holy...Anyone who says a war is holy is the greatest fool on earth...The same Holy war shit is what has killed most NYSC's in the north,Christians and even fellow Muslims...I pray the Almighty Jehovah could just strike them all with thunder someday...When you even see the culprits you would wonder why would an animal like this looking unfed go do killings of fellow beings...God help Nigeria and everyone of us...Like my comment or not it doesnt change anything..I blame GEJ because if he wasn't a lame president he could do alot to this..
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by musty1987(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
speeder:
Bring it on.
We gat the resources to take u down ur early grave[color=#770077]

Are U sure grin
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by musty1987(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
[color=#550000][quote author=samkoro]Differences Between the Islamic
and Christian-Based Worlds

Muslim Legacy

Christian Legacy

Muslim legacy -Countries that Muslims want to escape from.

Christian legacy- Countries that Muslims want to escape to.

Moslem legacy- Madrassahs that indoctrinate Muslim children with bigotry and terror.

Christian legacy -Mission schools that teach reading and
writing to Christians and Muslims alike.

Moslem legacy -Suicide bombings for Allah

Christian legacy -No suicide bombings for Jesus

Moslem legacy- International terror organizations.

Christian legacy- International charities.

Moslem legacy--No formal charities for non-Muslims.

Christians are the Leading provider of disaster relief to Muslims.

Moslem legacy-- Murder of aid workers.

Christian legacy--Supply of aid workers.

Moslem legacy- Christians in jail for apostasy or blasphemy.

Christian legacy--Religious freedom.

Moslem legacy--Modern-day slavery in the name of Islam.

Christian legacy- Abolition of slavery in the name of Christianity.

Moslem legacy--Muslim clerics who engage
in or condone terrorism.

Christian legacy--Christian clerics murdered each year by
terror groups rife with Muslim clerics.

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Hindus.

Chistian legacy-No violence with hindus

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Jews.

Christian legacy -No violence against jews.

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Buddhists.

Christian legacy--None violence

Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against fellow Muslims.

Christian legacy-None violence.

Moslem legacy--Religion

Christian legacy--Technology & Medicine

Moslem legacy--Censorship

Christian legacy-- Freedom of speech

Moslem legacy--Intolerance for criticism of Islam.

Christian legacy--Tolerance for religious dissent.

Moslem legacy--Restricting other religions from preaching faith.

Christian legacy--Allowing all religions the
same right to evangelize.

Moslem legacy--Conversions allowed to Islam only.

Christian legacy--Freedom of conscience.

Moslem legacy--Converts to Christianity beheaded.

Christian legacy--No dead converts to Islam.

Moslem legacy--Most famous Muslim: Osama bin Laden.

Christian legacy--Most famous Christian: The Pope

The Biggest Mistake is for one to be in a religion that leads to hell,knowingly or unknowingly.

God Bless You

You are no worse than Bokom haram. slowpoke
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ministergh: 3:39am On Jul 03, 2012
Let's solve our issues and forget blah blah blah nigeria..Ghana will not support any such stupid regional grouping that is but only remote control of the West. Nkrumah's dream of united africa was not swallowed by wicked African leaders becos of selfish reasons. If were one big country united in devopment we would be a world power. He said "the independence of Ghana is meaningless unless it is linked up with the liberaation of all African states". In Egypt he said "today is freedom;tomorro,the united states of africa. THe gave Ghana's resources/cash to leaders to organise and fight for freedom and even began the development of Guinea which in his united states of africa would be the capital of africa. African leaders after gaining their own independence in the 60s became selfish and thought only of how they can crab what they can. Ghana in fighting for africa ended up poor...a country that gave loans to malaysia and many african nations in tthe end went down down. When nkrumah was overthrown while in china trying to help end the two world elephants from continuing the cold war only Guinea offered him aa place to sleep and a job and deputy president. This is a man betrayed by Africa and Ghana will sacrifice now deal with its own issues. Ecowas or AU which is nkrumah's brain child will not help Ghana when they are in need so I support thheir TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN HOUSE attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deported Isa Muazu Returns To London. / Saraki’s Trial: 17 Political Parties Ask CCT Judge To Resign / Ibrahim Obanikoro Domiciliary Account Ban: Why It's Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.