Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,329 members, 7,846,456 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others (14194 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Adedayo516(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: Are you sure?? Because you can Identify them i Think you desrve a private drone ride to the guatanamo bayyyy for serious interogation. OLE LO MO ESE OLE TO LORI APATA ( meaning its only a fellow thief that can trace the path of other ones on a rock.

Shut the f*ck up...go back and check ur goddamn first post and see how bokoharamish u sound!
God would soon catch up with u.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
foleyx: [i][/i]
you r a silly goat for bringing JESUS into ur senseless argument. do u think he is anything like ur sick child molesting illetrate self proclaimed profet piss be upon his damed soul, JESUS instructs his followers to shun violence even when his life was at stake, and prayed for his enemies when they were nailing him to the cross. and that is exactly what his true follwers are doing.
This your yabs and misyarns need to be addressed to all your brothers that always wait for the next opportunity to discuss blindly about Islam. Afterall i Know allot of truth about christainity and i dont even lead any silly discusion on it because this is not a religious forum. always tell your people to argue straight and stop your so called underground religious fight since the colonial eraaaaa.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by humblebee: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
missiles should be used to put this things to permanent rest with their virgins.. they are cancer to humanity everywhere.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Akpan107(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
buragidi: The diff btw BH and MUJAO is just d diff btw 6 and half of a dozen. Afterall BH is already linked 2 Al-Qaedia. They are on dia own.Peace out
6 and half a dozen are the same thing nah! Remember, these MUJAO people, were siding Ghadafi's Forces and they fought along with them. I Think they are more deadly than Boko Haram, since about 40 per cent of the Country is in their control. The Only thing is that; they cant stand the TEST of time, because in Northarn part of Mali, they dont have rich ''NORTHARN ELDERS, and AREWA CONSULTATIVE FORUM (ACF)'' like Northarn Nigeria that has people like........................ Just name them, they are tooooo many... So, MUJOA will die a natural death!!
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ballabriggs: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
WHO CARES? "I don't give a damn" let them come. When shall it become that wheelbarrow will jam 911. I can't see my self. This are animaleys triancing the human kingdom.

BTW if you are a PDP agent on this forum, may olodumare juwa your coconut. May you triance the way of six feets under the ground. May your okpekesis forget your walking stick. The gods are wa.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Chanchit: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
Nigeria is busy sending troops all across africa, while south africa is busy setting up multi billion dollars company across africa..... If this goodwill heart of ours is not paying off, why can't we change tactics and change our style, by also playing dirty, flipping the first pages of news papers to see how many nigerian peace keeper that were being slained, then d next page wud be how much the s.a country r making..... If we r really d giant of africa, we won't be d one to suffer every day, xcept we r old giants.... Abeg make everybody answer im papa name...
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2012
shocked
Adedayo516:

Shut the f*ck up...go back and check ur goddamn first post and see how bokoharamish u sound!
God would soon catch up with u.
. The only sound of BH that i Know is GBOOOOOOOOOOOOO. and Almighty Allah will not make me witness that from any source. I sound theway you think because i have another view to what you see then you dont know how to argue. you need to go back to sec. school and tell them they owe you some change. Right now i will Like to sue you for false Aquisition and others. i need a good nairaland lawyer. or dont you think we need a nairaland court for people like youuuuu that doesnt think of the reaction of an action before it is taken
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ayobase(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
akereconfi:

ayam tayaaaaaaaaD........ When I see a goat beaded mullah dress in kaftan. i see a Terrorist.

They are now corporately dressing!
Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
T-smooth:
@GTEE u sound like a terrorist CIA, FBI,SSS i know u guys are watching this threads please trace him and question him, @ confi, na ur mouth make u talk wetin u like. If u vex abeg go hug transformer and die.
. you need to visit a good dico for the mening of 'TERRORISTS' before you jump onto NL to type words you dont comprehend its meaning
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by puntersmind: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: You are really silly for this your statement why cant your Jesus save you from Boko attack as you sit down for him to fight for you. Afterall this guys are only warning that it is their problem in their own country and they only want it to be solved by their own peps. if you dont want our BH boys to get futher supports and regognition from a giant terror grp like them then leave Mali to its own probs. abi ECOWAS help us tackle our corruption probs.
Bull Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt
You're the best definition to the word Foolish. People like you should be left in desserts. Stupid animal.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Adedayo516(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
GTEE: shocked. The only sound of BH that i Know is GBOOOOOOOOOOOOO. and Almighty Allah will not make me witness that from any source. I sound theway you think because i have another view to what you see then you dont know how to argue. you need to go back to sec. school and tell them they owe you some change. Right now i will Like to sue you for false Aquisition and others. i need a good nairaland lawyer. or dont you think we need a nairaland court for people like youuuuu that doesnt think of the reaction of an action before it is taken

Same old story...
"You dont know how to argue. you need to go back to secondary school":-)
well, i leave u for ur conscience to jugde u(that's if u have any!)
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by maigaskiya1: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
No problm u kan bomb d hell out of d north,but stay out of d south,or trouble 2ur cousines in nija,cos we knw wan knw wedar na mali or afghanistan a cow in mali is a cow in nija.religoun of peace my ass
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
[/b][b][b][/b]
maryjames9: Islam is a mistake. Muhamhed is d biggest error in history of mankind.He preaches violence,oppression,hatred,vengeance,intolerant all in d name of Jihad.His bunch of blind followers became killers,murderers,suicide killers and time bomb.Every average muslim blves in Jihad and terrorism.Christianity however teaches peace,love,patience,tolerant through Jesus. Islam and Muhamhed ought 2 be exiled into another planet where they belong. Bunch of war mongers and killers
. I know this is all what you are thought in your preachings and that is the only thing you know. You can check the through meaning of islamic words you quote (Jihad and the rest) on the internet for an unbiassed meaning for you to really be objective at distinguishing between a political issue and religious issue.I know you need education just visit any website like wikipedia or google i know those will help you.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by ODB1: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
Muslims.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by puntersmind: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
PetroDolla: if I were you I wouldn't be counting on the nigerian army.U beta start looking for where you'll run to.those jihadists are battle-tested n 'll disgrace your boys brigade-like army.I can see the malian jihadists marching into aso rock very,very soon. Choi,wind go blow come expose fowl im nyash oooh. naija get army wey fit fight sef? Chei, naija don wowo no be small. Hahaha
If I were you, I would count on Nigerian Army. The best land army in the whole of Africa. You probably do not know. Be proud and appreciate what you have. One of the only remaining stable and dignified institution in Nigeria.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by GTEE(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
puntersmind: You're the best definition to the word Foolish. People like you should be left in desserts. Stupid animal.
. You are commiting a form of TERROSRISM for all this your abusive statements. just talk, proove your point you dont need abuse i beleive internet is for Gentle mennnnn. Next time there are better ways of putting your words. I think i can be a good adviser if you want to learn.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by noiseless: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
You are well known to be in Nigeria to represent them anyway, so we ain't surprised that you don't care!!!!! By the way tell them that we know they 've been in Nigeria and working with boko bastards for many years.
ballabriggs: WHO CARES? "I don't give a damn" let them come. When shall it become that wheelbarrow will jam 911. I can't see my self. This are animaleys triancing the human kingdom.

BTW if you are a PDP agent on this forum, may olodumare juwa your coconut. May you triance the way of six feets under the ground. May your okpekesis forget your walking stick. The gods are wa.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by karlmax2: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
speeder: All the.
Bring it on.
We gat the resources to take u down ur early grave
my brother, don't mind them. They think when they say that we will be afraid? We will send them to their early grave..
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by austinemar: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
Honestly, i used 2 fink dat NL s made of some idealistic elements buh nw i c i was wrong. If dah so-called jihadist dear strike in any part of dis country, GEJ must c it as a war & war shal d entire mali get in return....nawa 4 som of una oo
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
It all boils down to their faith-islam.dia must be something wrong in the qoran or wit muslims.islam accomodates violence.period
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by noiseless: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
And who is their HIGH COMMISSIONER, malam hell rufire i suppose.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by anthony86(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
attack is the best form of defence these jihadist will not rest until they islamize the whole west africa.We have to take the war to them atleast they are not faceless like BH.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Alfoasegh: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
Islam, terrorism & violence are all trademarks of Prophet Muhammed (May piss be upon him).
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by majojolo: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
maryjames9: The world will know no peace until it is rid of Islam and Terrorism. Imperialism and Racism. I thnk d solutn to our problm here is using Egyptian method. We are howeva not ready yet,but we will after we have been pushed to the wall,there's no place to go again.

Easy to say, how can you accomplish your mission? Just remember the history of FIR'AUN and MOSES...who WON? You illitrate blinded follower.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
puntersmind: If I were you, I would count on Nigerian Army. The best land army in the whole of Africa. You probably do not know. Be proud and appreciate what you have. One of the only remaining stable and dignified institution in Nigeria.
that fo0l is not a nigerian. He is a gay ghanaian that like stalking handsome naija guy hole.
Re: Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Killslam(islam) all over the world propagating the religion of piss&shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public / Herdsmen Killings: CAN Suspends Protest, Tells Nigerians To Fast And Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.