Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1784045 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chimasoka: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Shocking! If That Man Is Buhari I Will Stop Serving God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZVq_mHpMM
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by okeyglm: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ikengawo:

Ibeto doesn't mine? Dangote doesn't mine? Isn't Shell and Agip mining? When Nigerians learn at add limestone to their cement they will build roads that last 100 years. Until then we will continue making excuses as to why the government isn't adopting our business plans.

Nigeria governors are very lazy , including my state Governor. Enugu state has no business of being poor if make use of what is available. coal only is the cheapest source of electricity. we can be power house of this country with clusters of power generating firms . let's not talk about road construction with coal ashes and fertilisers production.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
okeyglm:

Nigeria governors are very lazy , including my state Governor. Enugu state has no business of being poor if make use of what is available. coal only is the cheapest source of electricity. we can be power house of this country with clusters of power generating firms . let's not talk about road construction with coal ashes and fertilisers production.

it's you that has no business of being poor. This is the price of limestone on the international market. If you live in Enugu and think something should be done about mining limestone go do it.

Crushed Limestone Cost. Crushed limestone costs $30 to $38 per ton, from $1.59 to $2.00 per square foot, or between $35 and $54 per yard. For smaller amounts, expect to spend $3 to $5 per bag or $125 per ton

You can easily take a pick axe and hammer remove a ton and put it for sale on Alibaba, it will change your life and you're here talking about the government. You're the lazy one.

If you don't want to solve 'the problem' stop talking about it. If you want it solved go solve it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. 90% of the 'government should __________' in this form are all people giving the government their business ideas. ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by okeyglm: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ikengawo:

it's you that has no business of being poor. This is the price of limestone on the international market. If you live in Enugu and think something should be done about mining limestone go do it.

You can easily take a pick axe and hammer remove a ton and put it for sale on Alibaba, it will change your life and you're here talking about the government. You're the lazy one.

If you don't want to solve 'the problem' stop talking about it. If you want it solved go solve it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. 90% of the 'government should __________' in this form are all people giving the government their business ideas. ridiculous.

same reason we ain't moving forward. why selling to Chinese when you can convert it to value chain. how will the state develop when you sell all ur crude resources to oversea. those Chinese will refine it and sell millions of naira. Nigeria will sell crude oil for 40 dollars and buy the refined for 200 dollars. this is lazy mentality.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 12:21am On Oct 13, 2020
okeyglm:

same reason we ain't moving forward. why selling to Chinese when you can convert it to value chain. how will the state develop when you sell all ur crude resources to oversea. those Chinese will refine it and sell millions of naira. Nigeria will sell crude oil for 40 dollars and buy the refined for 200 dollars. this is lazy mentality.

ok then convert it
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NEWSREPORT: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2020
ENDSARS protest has hit Enugu the capital of Enugu state. We are on ground in Enugu to cover the situation report. The protest was largely peaceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IarN55VmZI

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
abeg
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Guys, Heliu Residences is finally selling!!!

N7 million for a fully built 3 bedroom house! This is going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity especially for those in UK or USA that want to own property to live or rent in a very decent environment.

You own your property. No stories about land, C of O, or people ripping you off trying to construct a house in Nigeria! Message Chief Vera on her channel, and ask how you can reach the Heliu management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkY0xDbN4mw

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
I wish somebody can send this video to the Governors and Commissioners of Agriculture of the entire SE & SS states.

I know wild rabbits are what we call grass cutter or nchi. So it's not in doubt if people prefer this meet in our environment. We also have ample grass that the animal needs.

I wish they can popularize the proper way of rearing rabbits as alternative protein sources as well as creating good-paying jobs. The way we have campaigned until fish farming became an avenue for youths to create employment for themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzW2n2NQ85Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzDfU_wmW0

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

N7 million for a fully built 3 bedroom house! This is going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity especially for those in UK or USA that want to own property to live or rent in a very decent environment.

You own your property. No stories about land, C of O, or people ripping you off trying to construct a house in Nigeria! Message Chief Vera on her channel, and ask how you can reach the Heliu management.

Nice one there.
Unfortunately 7 million is only for the smallest plot of land about 500 sqm as per the video

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ogbuefi2020: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

H =His
E = Exellency
L = Lawrence
I = Ifeanyi
U = Ugwuanyi
weldone Mr. governor, i see covered drainage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

Honestly I don't know what it will cost the government to plant trees along the airport road for serene ambience.

When the officials travel abroad, they see all these things, but lack the will to replicate them at home.

Exactly!

God bless you Bro!

I always wonder why Asians, White men and Latin people even in poor third world countries make effort to beautify their environment with trees and flowers, while black people even in relatively prosperous countries, especially in Africa, rarely care about their environment.

From Haiti to American ghettos where blacks live, to Nigeria and most African countries, you will observe the recurring decimal of black people total indifference to their environment. Even little things such and beautification with trees and flowers is rocket science for us.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Let it not seem as if if we have no trees entirely on the road leading into the airport. They just need to make improvements.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cjrane2:

Exactly!

God bless you Bro!

I always wonder why Asians, White men and Latin people even in poor third world countries make effort to beautify their environment with trees and flowers, while black people even in relatively prosperous countries, especially in Africa, rarely care about their environment.

From Haiti to American ghettos where blacks live, to Nigeria and most African countries, you will observe the recurring decimal of black people total indifference to their environment. Even little things such and beautification with trees and flowers is rocket science for us.

Somehow your mind was twisted and bend enough that you believe there are few trees in africa. And Enugu of all places lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Every incantation of stupid dey for this website

Haiti

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Amobi Street, Nsukka. Before and After

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Digitron:
Amobi Street, Nsukka. Before and After

Uqwuanyi is commissioning a project each day.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC UKEHE, IGBO ETITI

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC IBAGWA-AKA IGBO EZE SOUTH LGA

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC EHAMUFU, ISI UZO

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC, NARA, NKANU EAST LGA

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC, ORBA, UDENU LGA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC, NKPOLOGU, UZO UWANI LGA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
PHC UMUMBA NDIAGU, EZEAGU LGA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
ENUGU STATE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CENTRE ENUGU

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XANDERO85: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anyone in Enugu know if Hadi-Sirika has finished the job at AIIA, Enugu; i mean the terminal building, landscaping and installing the night-landing equipment that would allow for the airport to operate after dusk? Spyder?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
OBOLLO - AMALA ROAD, UDENU LGA

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
IMT

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
MORE FROM IMT

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
XANDERO85:
Anyone in Enugu know if Hadi-Sirika has finished the job at AIIA, Enugu; i mean the terminal building, landscaping and installing the night-landing equipment that would allow for the airport to operate after dusk? Spyder?

I don't know much about the terminal building, but the night landing lights are being done. I saw them last night when I was in Emene. They were on this morning too.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
NIKE LAKE AFTER REHABILITATION

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
MORE FROM NIKE LAKE

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.