Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782666 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by dejol88: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
We are the most travelled ethnic group in Nigeria. In our sojourn to unknown land, we have interacted with different culture , people and beliefs. During this time, we have courted goodwill and hatred. For the hatred, it does seem everyone are saying the same thing about our attitude which make me worry. Go to South Africa, Kenya and just recently ghana on what people say about us. I think these issues of us using unwanted words like the host are lazy and don't want to work is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by dejol88: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Even here on nairaland, some of the braggings we do is so uncalled for. We keep attracting hatred to ourselves. Some of the argument I see on this forum can easily be ignored. We need to show maturity in our dealings and develop emotional intelligence in any environment we find ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by dejol88: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
We share same adventurism with the Chinese. They are everywhere in the planet just like us. Why then do we get so much push backs after a little while from the host? Bottom line is that, we should listen to whatever the complains of the host and live right.

Please, I don't see the wisdom in engaging tribal fights here in nairaland, it belittles us as a people and should learn to avoid it when we see one. Such action doesn't make us weak .

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
dejol88:
We share same adventurism with the Chinese. They are everywhere in the planet just like us. Why then do we get so much push backs after a little while from the host? Bottom line is that, we should listen to whatever the complains of the host and live right.

Please, I don't see the wisdom in engaging tribal fights here in nairaland, it belittles us as a people and should learn to avoid it when we see one. Such action doesn't make us weak .

The Chinese have a long history of kickback as well. I think when Igbos go places the locals always, without fail, assume that they're 'better than us' and we're coming to be the 'new underclass'. When this doesn't work (and it never works) they switch to frustration. There nowhere in the world where Igbos are being stressed for their presence that didn't initially assume we were coming to be poor or dependent on the locals.

but there are also those that are selling drugs etc in countries were everyone expects them to come and sell drugs.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PDPGuy: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Heard rumors that once international flight services resume at the Enugu airport, Ethiopian airlines will seek to launch direct flights from Enugu to China, Thailand and Japan.

You might be wondering: is it possible for a foreign airline to fly directly from Nigeria to a 3rd country?
The answer is Yes, because Nigeria is a “Fifth Freedom” country - meaning that foreign airlines are authorized to fly from Nigeria to another country that isn’t the home country of the foreign airline. For instance, RwandaAir flies has direct flights from Lagos to Accra and vice Versa.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
PDPGuy:
Heard rumors that once international flight services resume at the Enugu airport, Ethiopian airlines will seek to launch direct flights from Enugu to China, Thailand and Japan.

You might be wondering: is it possible for a foreign airline to fly directly from Nigeria to a 3rd country?
The answer is Yes, because Nigeria is a “Fifth Freedom” country - meaning that foreign airlines are authorized to fly from Nigeria to another country that isn’t the home country of the foreign airline. For instance, RwandaAir flies has direct flights from Lagos to Accra and vice Versa.

That's interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PortHarcourt1st: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
Chinobastardaw:

Bastard son of a bitch things he also have an opinion.. No you don't have an opinion because you're a worthless erosion ravaged shithole dweller
[/s]

Bastard son of a cursed Nsukka illiterate from the cursed worthless, useless, hopeless backward shithole called Enugu state that is ravaged with poverty illiterates, idiots, red mud, erosion

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Boat Cruise at Marina Resort
Please Don't forget to subscribe to our Channel.
Follow Ou Travel and Tour On:
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/oyibougboblog
Twitter: https://twitter.com/oyibo_ugbo
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ou_travel_a...

For Tourism, Culture, Food and Travel within Nigeria and Africa, subscribe to our blog... http://outravelandtour.com

Contact Us Today For Your Tours:....
Email:
info@outravelandtour.com
Call/WhatsApp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqWmBfS3h7w
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by emerieze1: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Israel Property Listings , Enugu.

�Plots at *Harmony estate Umuchigbo*
Size: 600sqm
Price: 3.5m per a plot
Title documents: Allocation paper from Enugu state Government.

�Plots at *Rehoboth Estate* by Elim Ibagwa Nike, Enugu
Currently selling at *7.5m* per a plot

�Plots at *Golf Annex* Enugu
- plot 6/26:
- plot 5/84:
-plot 5/85:
Price: *14m* each ⭐️�

�Plots available at *Valley Estate Phase 2*
Price: *10m per a plot*

�Plots at *Network estate* Enugu
Price: *6m*

�A plot size of 1400sqm good for fuel ⛽️ station along RCC by Enugu-Onitsha express way...
Price: *45m*

�Plots at New Haven Extension
Size: 600sqm (fenced with gate)
Price: *9m*
Title documents: Deed of Assignment

Contact Israel today and secure a plot for yourself �
Both NGN & BTC are accepted ✅

☎️ *08062763801* call or WhatsApp for inspection.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
The new terminal at the Akanu Ibiam International airport is working now. Night flights can now start coming. The Air field light was installed and put on as at 06 September.

A lot of work is still required at that Airport. Keep pushing guys.

The pictures are from verified source not mine.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
henrychubayo:
The new terminal at the Akanu Ibiam International airport is working now. Night flights can now start coming. The Air field light was installed and put on as at 06 September.

A lot of work is still required at that Airport. Keep pushing guys.

The pictures are from verified source not mine.

Oga,

Take it easy with the misinformation. If you watch the last night video of Njenje media tv, you will realize that this was the old airfield lighting.

The new airfiled lighting for the Category 2 airport being targeted is being manufactured in Germany, and will be ready by October, 2020.

Please, Watch last night's video below. You can watch from 15.27 where the new and old airfield lighting and ILS system was discussed.;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDa7lkdpDn4

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PDPGuy: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cjrane2:

Oga,

Take it easy with the misinformation. If you watch the last night video of Njenje media tv, you will realize that this was the old airfield lighting.

The new airfiled lighting for the Category 2 airport being targeted is being manufactured in Germany, and will be ready by October, 2020.

Please, Watch last night's video below;

Category 2 ILS is different from airfield lighting. It’s true that the ILS will be fully installed by October; but the ILS and airfield lighting have different functions.
The ILS guides pilots safely onto the airport, while the airfield lighting merely assists the pilots to navigate through the runway and taxiway at night time.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
PDPGuy:

Category 2 ILS is different from airfield lighting. It’s true that the ILS will be fully installed by October; but the ILS and airfield lighting have different functions.
The ILS guides pilots safely onto the airport, while the airfield lighting merely assists the pilots to navigate through the runway and taxiway at night time.

Argue with yourself and try to confuse yourself.

1. Airfield/ Runway lighting is the light on the runway. (It lights up the runway at night so you can see the edges of the runway like a road while landing at night. Required for only night landing.

2. Instrument Landing system (ILS) is to guide the aircraft to the runway, even without visual confirmation by the pilot. Put in plain English, you can land safely in bad weather even without actually seeing the run way. This works for both day and night landing.

So, please stop confusing yourself and others

You can watch from 15.27 where the new and old airfield lighting and ILS system was discussed.

Watch 17.26 to hear about the testing of the old runway lighting system.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cjrane2:

Argue with yourself and try to confuse yourself.

1. Airfield/ Runway lighting is the light on the runway. (It lights up the runway at night so you can see the edges of the runway like a road while landing at night. Required for only night landing.

2. Instrument Landing system (ILS) is to guide the aircraft to the runway, even without visual confirmation by the pilot. Put in plain English, you can land safely in bad weather even without actually seeing the run way. This works for both day and night landing.

So, please stop confusing yourself and others

You can watch from 15.27 where the new and old airfield lighting and ILS system was discussed.

Watch 17.26 to hear about the testing of the old runway lighting system.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PDPGuy: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
^^
In the video, he also said the airfield lighting is being test-run, which obviously means that the system is already on ground undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
PDPGuy:
^^
In the video, he also said the airfield lighting is being test-run, which obviously means that the system is already on ground undecided

Why do you always like to argue pointlessly? If i didn't watch the entire video, i would have thought you heard something elsewhere.

@ 15.27 He talked about the NEW runway lighting cables/system being made in Germany to be delivered in October, 2020 for the Cat 2 certification on the airport. (Cat. 2 means: a recognized international airport by the minimum ICAO global standard, so that international airlines can then fly into the airport as a safe destination.)

@ 17.26 He talked about testing of the OLD runway lighting system last night. If it works well, it can be used for night landing until October when the new ones arrive and will be installed to make the airport Cat 2 compliant before the ICAO certification visit already scheduled for November, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDa7lkdpDn4[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cjrane2:

Oga,

Please, Watch last night's video below. You can watch from 15.27 where the new and old airfield lighting and ILS system was discussed.;

Hi brother, why would you rush to correct me and added that it was a misinformation. I have not misinformed anyone. Let me repeat what I said.

The Air field light was installed and put on as at 06 September. Please note that I didn't say new airfield light. The airport does have an old airfield light but it was removed to fix the runway. Now that the run way have been completed, it was installed back. So tell me how I misinformed you?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cjrane2:

Oga,

Its always good to read and reread information properly before trying to correct others because it may be you who needed correction. You corrected me where you are not supposed to and failed to correct me where you supposed to .

I just noticed that I mentioned the terminal instead of the runway. That was where a correction was necessary.

Talking about the runway, when the runway is being done, all the airfield light was removed. Remember that the runway was expanded in weight and length, so after the markings were done, the airfield light were installed. Therefore the statement was 100% correct and needed no correction.

Brother, do the Honorable thing and tender an apology wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
A visit to the mountain town of Obudu, Cross River State.
Please Don't forget to subscribe to our Channel.
Follow Ou Travel and Tour On:
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/oyibougboblog
Twitter: https://twitter.com/oyibo_ugbo
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ou_travel_a...

For Tourism, Culture, Food and Travel within Nigeria and Africa, subscribe to our blog... http://outravelandtour.com

Contact Us Today For Your Tours:....
Email: info@outravelandtour.com
Call/WhatsApp: 07080044888

#ObuduMountain #CrossRiver #Tour #Tourism #VisitNigeriaNow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXKWQyFw-7M
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2020
ABlAstate:
Enugu is a cursed dilapidated village filthy shithole ravaged with poverty, erosion, no wonder the state doesn't have an airport except the poultry farm they built for them in the name of airport.

Anambra international airport will serve Enugu state. Ebonyi is also building, while Enugu is now cursed with a poultry farm as airport. My Abia state is equally building. Enugu state will remain a shithole that doesn't need an airport. cheesy

[s][/s]

I really don't understand what is going on here. There are no competition between any of the Eastern areas. We are happy with all areas in our region. Is this what a full grown man like you is doing with your life? What can we call these? Jealousy or what? Why people are using their resources and life to work for the good of the Entire region, you are shaming us with this type of behavior and attitude.

Do you think it will end with Enugu? You will eventually criticize Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra and even criticize Abia some day. You may even start to Jealous your friends and family members if care is not taken. It starts gradually and eventually comes with bigger targets. Criticizing is not bad in itself but this aren't normal criticism but pure wicked and unnecessary Jealousy of another Region that share same blood with you. Imagine if everyone start fighting the development due for Abia or Imo or any other place, how we gonna develop.

Use this energy you used to write this trash and write Business plan or a book, it will be much better.

Brother I love all region and wish development could over take everywhere and better life for our people.

Am not criticizing you as a person but am criticizing the wicked heart that prompted you to write this. That heart won't help you and that's why you need to fight it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ABlAstate: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Biko nu what's this wawa inferior igbo yapping? cheesy

henrychubayo:

I really don't understand what is going on here. There are no competition between any of the Eastern areas. We are happy with all areas in our region. Is this what a full grown man like you is doing with your life? What can we call these? Jealousy or what? Why people are using their resources and life to work for the good of the Entire region, you are shaming us with this type of behavior and attitude. Do you think it will end with Enugu? You will eventually criticize Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra and even criticize Abia some day. Criticizing is not bad in itself but this aren't normal criticism but pure wicked and unnecessary Jealousy of another Region that share same blood with you. Imagine if everyone start fighting the development due for Abia or Imo or any other place, how we gonna develop. Use this energy you used to write this trash and write Business plan or a book, it will be much better.Brother I love all region and wish development could over take everywhere and better life for our people.Am not criticizing you as a person but am criticizing the wicked heart that prompted you to write this. That heart won't help you and that's why you need to fight it.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2020
ABlAstate:
Biko nu what's this wawa inferior igbo yapping? cheesy

We are not fighting brother. You are better than me. But I want you to be better than what you are. You have overgrown these.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DrGoodman: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
henrychubayo:

I really don't understand what is going on here. There are no competition between any of the Eastern areas. We are happy with all areas in our region. Is this what a full grown man like you is doing with your life? What can we call these? Jealousy or what? Why people are using their resources and life to work for the good of the Entire region, you are shaming us with this type of behavior and attitude.

Do you think it will end with Enugu? You will eventually criticize Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra and even criticize Abia some day. You may even start to Jealous your friends and family members if care is not taken. It starts gradually and eventually comes with bigger targets. Criticizing is not bad in itself but this aren't normal criticism but pure wicked and unnecessary Jealousy of another Region that share same blood with you. Imagine if everyone start fighting the development due for Abia or Imo or any other place, how we gonna develop.

Use this energy you used to write this trash and write Business plan or a book, it will be much better.

Brother I love all region and wish development could over take everywhere and better life for our people.

Am not criticizing you as a person but am criticizing the wicked heart that prompted you to write this. That heart won't help you and that's why you need to fight it.

grin

Lol, stop replying him, he is not from Igboland but a pained hater who is always annoyed and cursing anything Igbo while changing monikers to reply himself.

You can't cure him, just allow him eat himself out. grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DrGoodman: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
ABlAstate:

This must continue and all over nairaland till your Nsukka illiterate brother Enugupikin buy sense. He wants to play madness, we shall tell him that we already have PhD in madness. cool

How is Kaduna state? grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ABlAstate: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
DrGoodman:

stop replying him, he is not from Igboland but a pained hater who is always annoyed and cursing anything Igbo while changing monikers to reply himself. You can't cure him, just allow him eat himself out. D

Lol why they are worried and replying a posted that quoted me? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.