Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1779785 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXers: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Afam4eva:

The election is a one man battle between Peter Mbah and Peter Mbah. Let's not even kid ourselves.
Lol. These Nkanu folks sef. How is the bitter man Spyder doing?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
XerXers:

These Nkanu folks sef. How is the bitter man Spyder doing?

Enugu people plays clanish and village politics. Gburu gburu failed as a governor, now another gburu gburu is about to be foisted on the state. Enugu state must get it right in the next poll

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXers: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
XerXerz:

Enugu people plays clanish and village politics.
Na so we see am oo. Clannish Nkanu wants to suppress minorities in Enugu East senatorial zone

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ugwuanyi failed woefully. There's no single industry that established in enugu state in his wasted years as a governor. Enugu state has remained backward with the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
XerXers:

Na so we see am oo. Clannish Nkanu wants to suppress minorities in Enugu East senatorial zone

Nsukka people are even more clanish, timid and useless because Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show. Meanwhile at the same period in consideration, Obiano and Umahi built airports, ICC, bridges, flyovers, roads, hospitals, schools, etc.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Digitron:

Completed

Wow!

It's beautiful, I hope it's properly managed...

The govt should lease it out to a private firm.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Basilo101 nwa nsukka, stop crying over Anambra monolithic status. Anambra people are one people including the 2% Igala settlers, they are part and parcel of the monolithic Anambra. Focus on your enugu state that doesn't have monolithic outlook and lacks dynasty and powerful stools like Obi of Onitsha, Eze Uzu of Awka, Eze Nri, Igwe of Nnewi, etc

XerXers:

Are we not saying that same thing? What you described above, does it sound like a centralized monarchy to you? Perfect democracy is what igbos are know for before colonization. Nnewi is original igbo different from Igala and Benin settlers in Anambra
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
The ICC has been completed and it has been hosting different events that no other SE can host due to how massive it is. The question is, what has Ugwuanyi achieved so far? Why are you ediots not questioning your leaders in enugu state?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
that villagemoney & his crew are actually under a contract,,, there's no other way to explain it.the other jobless guy will clone peoples moniker...i don't even bother replying the mf...'ve a question 4 them, what happened to the ICC?...looks like they stopped work
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Just look at this jobless motor. Which tax do you pay? Go and face your useless governor in your backward useless worthless state. Does a jobless man own investment? You are on nairaland 24/7 posting, was that how you got your so called fake investment. Clown

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Saying I'm from Plateu or Zamfara is immaterial, the most important thing is that I've my investments/business here hence I pay tax to the state government. A law abiding citizen/resident has the moral right to criticize incompetent government administrator(s).
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
;I AM.A WAWA FOOL

cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 1east: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ugwuanyi should learn from this and stamp agbero out in enugu so that enugu state will get enough resources to move up in poverty ranking. Over 58% poverty status in enugu state is a very bad thing for a state that has been in existence since colonial era.

christejames:

This is good, agboros need to be stamped out.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onitsha has overtaken enugu and all the SE cities. Obiano embarked on meaningful projects like the international airport, international convention, flyovers, bridges, roads, etc, today Anambra is the most developed state in igboland. Anambra international airport has reduced enugu airport to an ordinary motorpark. That's why you are always bitter and envious. Timid frustrated nwa nsukka

XerXers:

Aba has over taken Onitsha in good roads and waste management. Obiano embarked on meaningless ego massaging projects instead of important urban renewal projects

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anambra has developed above all the states in igboland with the best urban and rural roads. Now Soludo is improving on that so that Anambra shall continue to remain on top. Presently waste is being collected in Anambra door to door, while enugu is Presently over run with waste, garbage dumpsites, dilapidated roads, etc. Anambra is the America of igboland, that's why millions of enugu state people particularly nsukka people don't know any other home than Anambra. Poverty rate in enugu is over 60%, enugu people enjoy in other states what their backward useless worthless state cannot offer others. Presently enugu is a failed state. Ugwuanyi is about to complete his tenure but has nothing to show. Enugu people plays clanish and village politics, no wonder they keep electing ediots like gburu gburu.

XerXers:

Guy, stop talking nonesense. Reconstruct urban roads and manage waste properly. If we talk about people enjoying in another state what they don't have in their own state anambra people tops the list

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Once you cross Amansea to Enugu state the difference is clear. Bad roads has destroyed Enugu state. Anambra is truly the light of the nation.

XerXers:

Once you cross over from Oji River to amansea via old road, the difference is like light and darkness

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Onitsha has overtaken enugu and all the SE cities. Obiano embarked on meaningful projects like the international airport, international convention, flyovers, bridges, roads, etc, today Anambra is the most developed state in igboland. Anambra international airport has reduced enugu airport to an ordinary motorpark. That's why you are always bitter and envious. Go and tell your useless governor to dualize Nike Road and demolish that disjointed unplanned tiny flyover there. Enugu has sunk worse than Aba.

XerXers:

Go and reconstruct Atani road. It can even be dualized. A lady fell off from Keke inside potpoto around Rainbow hotel due to bad road. Continue fooling around with empty chest beating. Aba has over taken Onitsha in inner city roads and waste management

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hahaha

The only reason you are pained is because Anambra has left your backward useless worthless shithole poverty infested enugu state 200yrs backward.

Today, Anambra has not just the best roads, but also the best airport which is the international gateway to the Eastern Nigeria. Anambra now has the best international convention centre in igboland. Anambra has beautiful flyovers all over our beautiful cities, unlike enugu that just got its first disjointed, unplanned, substandard flyover in 2022.

Enugu is the poverty capital of Southern Nigeria. Enugu state leaders should develop the state and stop clanish politics. Today even ebonyi has overtaken enugu state.

Potopoto and dilapidated roads are all over enugu but Ugwuanyi was busy building one useless unnecessary flyover.

XerXers:

Flyover and convention center are white elephant projects. Mention one important event at Awka ICC, front of the ICC is unpassable potopoto filled road. Money wasted on unnecessary flyover could have extended reconstruction of the expressway to the boarder. Make una de learn prioritization of projects

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
I entered enugu from 9th mile , the road was completely messed up with huge dilapidated portions stretching more than 20miles. That road needs dualisation and road interchange at 9th mile. But Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show.

XerXers:
Entering on Onitsha from Aguleri was a complete disappointment. That 3-3 road needs dualization, a trumpet interchange is needed at Nkwelle ezunaka junction

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
As I was passing through Ogbete towards ogui road, I noticed that the deadly huge mountains of refuse dumpsites are increasing more and stretching towards old park. Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show, roads in Enugu are now worse than Aba. Even sanitation is now better in aba than enugu

XerXers:
I noticed that the mountain of refuse dump which oozes a killer stench along obodoukwu road has reduced, but didn't disappear completely. Soludo, if you or your aides are following this thread, you can do better. And huge refuse dump is gathering along the highway, an eyesore defacing the beautifully constructed urban highway

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anambra has the best urban and rural roads in igboland. Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8yrs with enugu now the most backward state in igboland

XerXers:

Reconstruct your urban roads and stop talking nonesense

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anambra has the best roads in igboland. Anambra has the best airport in igboland. Anambra has the biggest economy in igboland. Enugu is a backward state with poor infrastructure. Even water is supplied to Enugu from Anambra state. Tell your governor to fix your roads and provide portable drinking water. Enugu has sunk, no chest beating can save you.

XerXers:

See person wey get sense. Exactly what I said. It's funny that people on this thread care about empty chest beating than identifying important things that can move the state forward

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Basilo101 the bitter frustrated envious nwa nsukka. I like how this biggest and best Awka ICC is peppering you. cheesy

You are bitter that enugu your backward useless worthless shithole state cannot have something like this even in the next 200yrs.

Awka international convention centre is now hosting all the biggest events that comes to SE.

Anambra no una mate. cheesy

XerXers:

Nobody is questioning being the best or not, the point is that it's a white elephant project. Una don go organize one village fashion show to avoid cobwebs taking over the place. Next thing na to turn am to beer palour
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anambra is the best and most important state in Igboland. Keep crying for us here. cheesy

XerXers:

Una must find ways to create a false sense of importance
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Your opinion is not needed here. Go and advice your useless governor Ugwuanyi that had wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show. It is only in Anambra matter that you wawa people becomes emergency advisors. Bunch ediots

NkanuSon:
Why are u people like this on this thread,I just made a progressive opinion and the next thing is attack,u guys have turn this thread to where mentally I'll people parade their frustrations and stupidity,have u ever seen me insulting anyone here??
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Awka international convention centre the biggest and best in igboland and Nigeria at large. All the biggest events in SE now holds here.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is not an Igbo unity thread but Anambra thread. You are from enugu state, go and post stuff in enugu thread. You wawa people should stop constituting nuisance and envy here.

christejames:

Don't listen to that guy, he is not Igbo...
He is only here to cause division amongst nwafors
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
XerXerz:
This is not an Igbo unity thread but Anambra thread. You are from enugu state, go and post stuff in enugu thread. You wawa people should stop constituting nuisance and envy here.

Stop quoting me, you jobless fool

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jobless frustrated useless wawa ediot. I will keep quoting you until you come back to this thread and post things about your backward enugu state

christejames:

Stop quoting me, you jobless fool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
We don't need your approval or validation. Go and pray for your enugu state to succeed. Charity begins at home. You cannot love your neighbour more than yourself. So forget all these veiled posts.

christejames:
I heard Soludo also flagged off the construction of a Flyover at Ekwulobia.
Soludo will succeed!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Economy of Nnewi is already bigger than that enugu even though Nnewi is the 3rd city in Anambra. Nsukka is old enough to have developed beyond where it is today because when Zik sited the university there, most places in Nigeria doesn't have colleges. Nsukka has refused to develop but has remained a village due to the clanish politics of wawa people. They should develop a city center in Nsukka, build central areas with good roads and modernisation. Nsukka is supposed to be the second township in enugu state

christejames:
A city center should be created for Nnewi which will serve as the hub or melting point of the town..Maybe a roundabout, a massive square with Plazas around etc central location should be created for the town.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2022
XerXerz:
Basilo101 nwa nsukka, stop crying over Anambra monolithic status. Anambra people are one people including the 2% Igala settlers, they are part and parcel of the monolithic Anambra. Focus on your enugu state that doesn't have monolithic outlook and lacks dynasty and powerful stools like Obi of Onitsha, Eze Uzu of Awka, Eze Nri, Igwe of Nnewi, etc

chino
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by XerXerz: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

I am ikengawo

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.