Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. (2549 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by kabiru82(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Pls house advice me my wife is five weeks pregnant,she feel weak .
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by no1madman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
U don chop,chop, chop,chop,chop and score goal. .go see a fuckin fackin fickin Doctor jare!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by reinedamse: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wow congrats man! It's called "morning sickness" and it's normal for pregnant women especially in d first 3 months.visit the health section for tips.I think there's a thread for pregnant women.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by r231(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
no1madman: U don chop,chop, chop,chop,chop and score goal. .go see a fuckin fackin fickin Doctor jare!

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by PrettyCindy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
Go to the health section and discuss with a doctor there of search for the thread on pregnancy.
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by Igabe(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dnt worry dear, its normal, just take her τ̲̅ȍ α̲̅ doctor for further checkup.
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by gulfer: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
kabiru82: Pls house advice me my wife is five weeks pregnant,she feel weak .
Congrats guy, na so!
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by yme1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lol. . . The man said the wife is 5weeks pregnant and she feels weak so he needs advise instead na congrats una dey give am without advise cheesy cheesy

@OP
All are organs are beginning to develop and that takes alot of her resources, around 12-16 weeks are energy will be back
for now and all through the pregnancy she needs a lot of help and assistance from you smiley smiley

congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by seunadeolu(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2012
Don't ever forget to knak her apkako every night/day it helps relax d muscles around that area
kabiru82: Pls house advice me my wife is five weeks pregnant,she feel weak .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by stepo707: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
seun_adeolu: Don't ever forget to knak her apkako every night/day it helps relax d muscles around that area

smh cheesy
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by titilaelae(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
seun_adeolu: Don't ever forget to knak her apkako every night/day it helps relax d muscles around that area

OP, don't mind this clown embarassed, please give the woman a break at this early stage. Let your baby form very well before doing the thing jare grin. Congrats.
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by ifyalways(f): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
I don't quite agree with you ^.
I needed and demanded much "akpako" throughout my term especially the first 5 months.my husband hear am no be small as I rush him anywhow, everywhere.not so with every woman sha.
Op, you can help out by giving her occasional back and waist massage,prepare her what she wants, run her bathe water and occasionally scrub her back and most especially, be very patient with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by Chubhie: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
May your first child be a masculine child#lucabrasi#
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by tasandra: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
my bro,5 gboza for u.. gboza,gboza,gboza, gboza,gboza grin grin grin dont worry abt her being weak,its normal..but see ur doctor all the same..congrat once more cheesy
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by titilaelae(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=ifyalways]I don't quite agree with you ^.
I needed and demanded much "akpako" throughout my term especially the first 5 months.my husband hear am no be small as I rush him anywhow, everywhere.not so with every woman sha.
quote][quote author=

LLLOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Never knew you were this hot! wink
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by kabiru82(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2012
Thankz 4 ur Advise,I hv already see d doctor n everythin is normal.10q once again
Re: My Wife Is 5 Weeks Pregnant. by maclatunji: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2012
^Congratulations. You are in for a very interesting adventure, the two of you need to follow doctor's advice and read as well. Be a good and supportive husband, it will go a long way in easing any 'weakness'.

(1) (Reply)

Am Fed Up With This Marriage / A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? / Help I Am Being Bullied By An Indian Colleague At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.