Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? (2682 Views)

Just Bought a used Toyoto Corolla 2006 / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by cinzo: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2012
I want to know if anyone has ever bought from Micostar Mall and if they delivered without hassles.

Awaiting opinion.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by cinzo: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Waiting.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by cinzo: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
I want to know if anyone has ever bought from Micostar Mall and if they delivered without hassles
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by queenshade: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
I have bought things from them and they are really good. I filled out a request form and someone got back to me within 24 hours. My payment was made to their company account and received my goods within 15 days. I order my goods regularly from them and they are very reliable and safe.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by debadest: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
I bought my End of Discussion from them and with no problems. I was referred by my colleague at work who also bought his car from them. I was impressed with their service. With so many scammers these days its nice to know there are still trustworthy online sites out there like them.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by cinzo: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
Good testimonials. More please.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by USultimate: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
I buy my jeep and my wife car from them ooh! I was very happy when they arrived becos I don hear so many stories of people when dey dupe people. My wife car took a little longer because Naija customs were on strike.I told my sister and she also ordered and received her Sienna Van from them last week. I give them A and would recommed them to anybody.
The only thing then was na only dollar then dey take for their company account because they were not taking naira payment but I was told them dey accept naira now. Try them out.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by onefinest: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2012
They are very good. I have used them several times and I am really impressed with their service.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by onefinest: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2012
Also why I first started using MicoStar Mall is because I found out they are rated as the best and safest place for Nigerians to shop online and get anything they wanted directly from overseas. What also convinced me was that there is no way they could be a registered company both in US and Nigeria and also partnered with over a 100 stores and be defrauding people.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by queenshade: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Yesoo, that is so true!
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by cinzo: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
queenshade: Yesoo, that is so true!

Your testimony please.

And for those who have bought from them, do they deliver to your address or do they have an office where you go for pick up?
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by queenshade: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
I pick up my goods from their office.Their office is on off Allen Avenue at Ikeja Lagos. But my car was delivered to my house.
Re: Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? by debadest: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
I usually pick up my items from their Abuja pickup office. I had them deliver my jeep I ordered from them to my office. They are very organized and reliable.

(1) (Reply)

Where Would I Buy Good Fairly Used Car In Nigeria? / How Frequently Should You Change Your Oil? / Toyota Camry 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.