Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Photo Of Jonathan Waiting For Oba Of Benin In His Palace. (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Jonathan Waiting For Oba Of Benin In His Palace. (picture) (34347 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Photo Of Jonathan Waiting For Oba Of Benin In His Palace. (picture) by tit(f): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
simpleseyi:

Expect something similar to this at our new Emir Muhammadu Sanusi Lamido's Palace but Jona will be sitting on the mat at the Emir's Palace and not on a chair.

President Jonathan might just take up your offer.
Re: Photo Of Jonathan Waiting For Oba Of Benin In His Palace. (picture) by Adyrin(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
ROSSIKE: ^^^What do you mean by that facepalm rubbish? The Oba of Benin is a monarch of high integrity. The Benin Kingdom is world renowned and pre-dates the birth of your puny village by a thousand years!

High integrity yu say? And igbinedion could play on his integrity ?
Lost and passed glory boi
Mk all dese ovwiedoz park well Ooº°
Re: Photo Of Jonathan Waiting For Oba Of Benin In His Palace. (picture) by PatrykUtulu(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
I would like to urge Mr. Frank Irabor (the honourable Secretary of Benin Traditional Council) to add a telephone number or email address to the Benin Traditional Council letterhead. There MUST be a way for concerned Nigerians to reach such an important body as Benin Traditional Council. For example, if I have information of utmost importance to the Palace of Benin, I may not be able to travel to Benin to find Mr. Irabor. If I notice that someone has forged the signature of Mr. Frank Irabor or committed some other acts that will adversely affect the name and image of the Oba of Benin, there is no way for me to contact the Palace or the Benin Traditional Council.

Therefore, I urge Frank Irabor to add phone number and email address to the Benin Traditional Council Letterhead.

Thank you
Attorney Patryk Utulu
United States
Visit "The Nigerian Presidency Project HQ" on Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.