Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? (7277 Views)

Psquare Vs Flavour: Whose Music Appeals You More? / Bruno Mars And Justin Bieber:whose Music Deserves More? / Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by amosy007: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2012
shade anytime anyday

the girl always gimme the sweetest taboo whenever i listen to her song... shade is a legend like the ;ike of whitney, celine dion, isly brothers etc and cant be compared with adele.. adele is just another risen star which might die anytime
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by neferttiti: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2012
;DMe i prefer Tonto dike grin

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by chucky234(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2012
tellwisdom: Before and after-Nice surgery
Blind Blinder Blindest
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by chucky234(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2012
The ageless Sade Adu work for me any day,any where and any time,those ballards of hers are evergreen and soul touching.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by muktarmtt(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2012
idowuswap: Sade is a yoruba so i pick her,cus igbo dey vex now cus then no get better musician.hausa na 2 kill
shut up funk ass dnt bring hausa in 2 dis u stupid yurbas dat pregenet ur blood sister b cos of ur second addiction nd u r all hypocrite dat wat u do b4 living
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by gistyinka(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Sade adu is a legend but adele is it kid
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Saintsquare(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2012
Sade Adu make sense,talking of evergreen.
Adele ko,e kabo ni.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2012
o.obim:
who d phuck is sade?d disgusting Yoruba woman dat denied her dirty tribe?

Even though Sade is mixed, she's a born and bred british. I've read couple of her interviews where she points out her Dad's nationality. So what the hell are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by muktarmtt(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2012
val_dee: So how old are you.

I represent hausa u said all we knw is 2 kill atlist we r gud at something nd if u want 2 b on top or super power u have learn hw 2 kill daz y US is a super power now cos dey knw hw 2 kill people.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by amosy007: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2012
muktar mtt: I represent hausa u said all we knw is 2 kill atlist we r gud at something nd if u want 2 b on top or super power u have learn hw 2 kill daz y US is a super power now cos dey knw hw 2 kill people.
if killing is what makes u super power.. germany, pakistan, iraq, afghanistan should be the most powerful nations of the world mumu

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by neyostica: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2012
I love them both, but have to go for SADE
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by cheesome(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2012
sade ooo,adele ooo.both of dem no sing reach FUN(nathaniel joseph)!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Jimbadly: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2012
Adele. That girl rocks big time!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by xcuggsm(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2012
sconsults:

U know no say beyonce na igbo girl .dull man like you

Very interesting comment on Beyouce being an Igbo girl. I think she looks it.

I have also heard it mentioned in some circled that 50 Cents is of Yoruba descent!
actually from Ogbomosho!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by candieangel12(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=xcuggs_m][/quote]

Yeah and so is eminem. I heard he is white, french, igbo, hausa, yoruba, jamaican, haitian, german,fulanese, chinese, australian, brazilian, mexican, and chiliean.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by SparkleanEdge: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Gr8 topic! Tight comparison! Very close, but I think Shade's age-long vocal strength consistency wins my bias.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Tedpgrass: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2012
Definitely Sade........
Timeless, evergreen

Adele has got a good voice but find some of her notes rather melancholic or downright irritating.
Have to be in the mood for some of her lyrics otherwise, could get depressed.

# teamSade.......

2 Likes

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Adele
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2012
muktar mtt: shut up funk ass dnt bring hausa in 2 dis u stupid yurbas dat pregenet ur blood sister b cos of ur second addiction nd u r all hypocrite dat wat u do b4 living
I don't see the point of this ur post. WAT DO YOU INTEND TO ACHIEVE BY IT
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2012
amosy007: if killing is what makes u super power.. germany, pakistan, iraq, afghanistan should be the most powerful nations of the world mumu
'knowing how to kill' is different 4rm just killing anyhow. I blv dats wat he said. Anyways, the guy is an iiDIOT that must be IGNORED!

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by temitemi1(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2012
Both of them are great!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by akunjohn(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Sade Rocks !, anyday,anytime.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by LaParisienne(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
I go with Adele- her voice is out of this world. She's a multiple Grammy Award winner and her live performance is impeccable.

Shade was good, but doesn't have much game these days.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sade by decades.
Seriously, this comparison is a joke.
Love Deluxe (1992) is a better album than Adele will ever make.
Besides, Sade makes an album like every decade and still manages to be relevant enough to sell in the tens of millions per album.
Adele is a talent no doubt.
But Sade is miles ahead of her.And she's pretty for her age. . .
Sade rocks.

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by timilehin007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
o.obim:

Na jealousy go kill you, at least you know she's a yoruba dnt worry as per the deniance, we'll settle it, its not ur problem cux she's not from your. Stupid rascal tribe...Sade Adu all the way, i wish she could Marry that other Nigerian, YORUBA- america Rap star....NAS
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Tenderly1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Adele is good but Sade is the best.do you guyz listen to her songz däamn i feel like am in heaven when i listen to Sade.Adele is JUST anoda US musician that will fade with time.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by marychi18: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Adele all the way. I never knew there was a Sade before now!
#teamAdele
Were u born in d 90s? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
[size=50pt]ADELE!!![/size]
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by HVILLE: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
o.obim:
hey u mad man what do u mean? U Which somebody from ur generation or ur tribe be like am,if u dont hv any good to say abeg jump into river
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by HVILLE: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
which can rough play be this now? D great aunty sade i called d name with respect,adele dey try but she no reach abeg oooo,
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Insanity(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
What!! Dumb thread...just like comparing Nas and Wiz khalifa...Sade! Sade!! Sade!!! U need to hear to believe...timeless....15years from now, U can then compare both, not now, adele is just a rising star. How can U compare a legend to a rising star...only in niaraland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hellen Ibe - African Ndiigbo Beauty Goddess AND Master Guitar Player / The Official 2007 Individual Nairaland Rap Tourney / 9nice Latest Single Kongo Aaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.