Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? (7275 Views)

Psquare Vs Flavour: Whose Music Appeals You More? / Bruno Mars And Justin Bieber:whose Music Deserves More? / Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
marychi18: Were u born in d 90s? Lol.
Of course. Now you see why I'm all for Adele?
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Insanity: What!! Dumb thread...just like comparing Nas and Wiz khalifa...Sade! Sade!! Sade!!! U need to hear to believe...timeless....15years from now, U can then compare both, not now, adele is just a rising star. How can U compare a legend to a rising star...only in niaraland
Dude, 15yrs 4rm now if you'd remember, you'll say someone once told you that Adele would be as relevant as ever, or atleast her music would.
No present musician sings as she does. She makes great evergreen music. I blv her star will eventually outlive Sade's.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
All you oldies voting for Sade are living in denial. As it is presently, millions of young people (and the MOST IMPORTANT ones if I may add) don't know she exists. That's how the game is, where you once reigned another eventually takes over.
In decades to come Adele will be a once-upon-a-time star and another will rise. Accept that and lets move on.
Abeg THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Abbott(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Well, the OP wanted to know Nairalanders' choice...no need lighting your head on fire.

I would follow Sade anywhere. Her voice seranades me anytime I hear it. From Kiss of Life to Sweetest taboo to King of sorrow, lovers rock. Imagine listening to sweetest taboo in a vast open plain....intergalactic levitation! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Angel778(f): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
o.obim:
who d phuck is sade?d disgusting Yoruba woman dat denied her dirty tribe?
looser, must u alway bring tribal hatred into everyn? Get a life!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Saintsquare(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Angel_777: looser, must u alway bring tribal hatred into everyn? Get a life!
Leave him now,@least Sade Adu has not brought shame to the name of the country.She has been doing her thing in a legit way.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
adele
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
neither to be honest.
they are both equally talented.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why the fu*ck wuld i prefer the music of an ALBINO over that of a Nubian queen
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Definitely Sade. Her songs r timeless and classic. I would most likely listen to her songs when I'm old and grey.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by JoeBatters: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Its like comparing a Legendary ICON to a rising star, an O.G to a novice,a field marshal to a recruite, a professor emeritus 2 a gud 100L student, a shrub to a rain forest, a breeze to a C6 tornado, a drizzle to a 5.0 hurricane, a swimming pool to an Ocean..*i can go on n on* grin Bob marley 2 shaggy, Tupac 2 rick ross, Fela 2 Labaja, Micheal Jackson 2 Chris brown..Sade has influenced numerous artist(includin Adele). Once Adele can stand the ULTIMATE TEST of TIME den u can start comparing.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by kinematic(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
If you love soul music, you'll choose Sade over adele any day anytime.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Its true dat Sade has made it convincinly bt I still see Adele as a rising star who will take the rod when Sade stops singing in the nearest future.Anyway,I love both bt I go 4 Adele

1 Like

Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Akell(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sade Adu all the way ni oooo. Good Ekiti Ambassador
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Don4life: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Adele all the way
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Insanity(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
EyesWideOpen:
Dude, 15yrs 4rm now if you'd remember, you'll say someone once told you that Adele would be as relevant as ever, or atleast her music would.
No present musician sings as she does. She makes great evergreen music. I blv her star will eventually outlive Sade's.

U believe? Hmmm...dude, the list of talents gone sore is endless, do you know what timeless is? i takes more than talent to inspire a generation.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Insanity(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Joe Batters: Its like comparing a Legendary ICON to a rising star, an O.G to a novice,a field marshal to a recruite, a professor emeritus 2 a gud 100L student, a shrub to a rain forest, a breeze to a C6 tornado, a drizzle to a 5.0 hurricane, a swimming pool to an Ocean..*i can go on n on* grin Bob marley 2 shaggy, Tupac 2 rick ross, Fela 2 Labaja, Micheal Jackson 2 Chris brown..Sade has influenced numerous artist(includin Adele). Once Adele can stand the ULTIMATE TEST of TIME den u can start comparing.

1000+ Likes
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by azimibraun: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ilegitimate reductionalism.. Adele grew up listening to Sade.." Sade is in my bedroom singing sweetest taboo" Wyclef jean. Sade na dean of the faculty, Adele na class rep for 200 level music dept.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by dodua(f): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sade is classic and timeless. Adele is in a class of her own and she got great vocals still she dont exceed Sade. She needs time to get there ;DSade is classic and timeless. Adele is in a class of her own and she got great vocals still she dont exceed Sade. She needs time to get there!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by jorafa(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Adele, she is a talent
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Yinkkie(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Adele
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Phil2020: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2012
sade can never,ever fade
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Humptydumpty(f): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2012
o.obim:
who d phuck is sade?d disgusting Yoruba woman dat denied her dirty tribe?
dnt be tribalistic abeg if u were her,u wil do more dan dat!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Humptydumpty(f): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2012
idowuswap: Sade is a yoruba so i pick her,cus igbo dey vex now cus then no get better musician.hausa na 2 kill
iI dnt just knw why some pple are so myopic n tribalistic. Simple question n u answered wrongly,dis is how u fail ur exams!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Humptydumpty(f): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Sade Adu is a classical singer besyds her songs make brain n in d oda hand Adele is a beginner lets watch n see if she'll continue makin good musiks later in her career but 4 now shez tryin!
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by kpolli(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2012
Why would u compare a legend with a newbie. . . . Gosh
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by snowprince01(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Sade is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better.. Who is adele?
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by amber222(f): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2012
@poster,i think u're new in d music world.hw cn u compare an icon and legend(sade) wth d baby(adele) that was just given birth to ystday?if u don't hv nothing 2 post sleep
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by enioladeran: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2012
Sade Adu all the waY. Adela's song are too sorrowful for mu liking. Bur they are both very good. Gongrats to Adele with are new baby boy.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
EyesWideOpen: All you oldies voting for Sade are living in denial. As it is presently, millions of young people (and the MOST IMPORTANT ones if I may add) don't know she exists. That's how the game is, where you once reigned another eventually takes over.
In decades to come Adele will be a once-upon-a-time star and another will rise. Accept that and lets move on.
Abeg THREAD CLOSED!
Childishly ignorant view.
Apparently you don't know or have never heard of Sade.
If you do/did, you wouldn't vomit this much self-service-ery.
Re: Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? by slimkaybee: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
SADE...........ALL THE WAY, WHEN EVER AM HEARTBROKEN.......SADE ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) / Hellen Ibe - African Ndiigbo Beauty Goddess AND Master Guitar Player / The Official 2007 Individual Nairaland Rap Tourney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.