Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States (7892 Views)

First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC / Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Corps Members To Volatile States / How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Raphtop(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
OAM4J:

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/03/reps-stop-nysc-from-posting-graduates-to-volatile-states/
fank God o. At least 4 once, let d bok animals remain in their blood sucking state......
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by sunkoye: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Keneking: Excellent. No wonder, some married men who are not happy in their marriage don't post their wife's image on facebook.
see comment oo....i tot av seen worst!
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
This is something that shouldn't have needed to become a LAW first before it was stopped.
BASIC common sense and empathy would have been enough for the NYSC officials to just stop doing it!

The heartless nature of the nigerians in power right now, shipping off NON-SOLDIERS to warzones just so they can make a quick buck.
The president himself couldn't even go North himself for fear of being shot down, yet his useless NYSC officials are completely comfortable sacrificing other peoples' children.

Oh wait, they're probably ritualists anyway so sacrificing other peoples' children (and perhaps even their own) probably comes natural to them now undecided
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by jayp2: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
The NYSC brigadier General is the most STUPID person on earth and those Idiots in the ministry. Do they need to be stopped before they knew that all Northern States are Danger Zones? Stupid people!! angryThe NYSC brigadier General is the most STUPID person on earth and those Idiots in the ministry. Do they need to be stopped before they knew that all Northern States are Danger Zones? Stupid people!!
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Atleast dm dn dy get sense
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Tczar(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
ThankGOD dz z gud news.
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by kingTamunotonye(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abeg make dem leave all dis talk, i go runs my own jor grin
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by dasparrow: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Onasa22:

God have mercy! Please which Relationship does this comment have with Reps, stopping NYSC posting of Graduates to the Northern part of the country?

Thank you. I was just about to say that too. What has the topic got to do with what unhappily married men do with their facebook? Anyways, that is why it is called cyber space. Everyone has access to it including the mentally unstable, the illiterates, and whoever else.

@Post

Good and commendable move by the legislators.
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by adonisyung(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
I have just 2 questions,,,,what about the ones already posted in batch ß?and what if boko harram extend their bombing to the south? Will there ß Ŋ☺ more nysc?
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Super story_dats wat i cal ds_na 2day!?!_stories dat touch d hrt_lets wait til dm impliment it( my bro is alrdy in bauchi <GOD PLS PROTECT HIM TIL HE CAN GET A DEPLOYMENT>
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by AK481(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Profidada: Sometimes i wonder if these nysc officials are actually nigerians because they behave as if they are not aware of the present security situation in the country. Let me use this medium to warn them that i am in batch c, if they think come november they will post me to the north then they should as well keep their certificate.
Batch c? What held u for soo long?........carryover?
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by nijanigga: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
unclebros:

This is an issue of National Security, NYSC cant act alone, they must have a document to that effect and since our Presido still don't believe that these areas are not danger prone what can NYSC do?
Yeye man, even GEJ refused to go to maiduguri, he is a thief-coward.
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Maybe d Federal Government want Boko Haram 2 Bomb a whole NYSC Camp loaded wt corpers or dy want rioters 2 Burn down a whole NYSC Camp wt all d corps members b4 dey stop posting kopas 2 ds places.
I tink d govt s doing as if dy r ontop of d security challenges n d north. Dats y dy keep posting kopas dr.
I support d kopas dat refused 2 b posted 2 an usafe place jo!
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2012
First time am hearing this kind of news from those criminals and armed robbers
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by archy86(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2012
Onasa22:

God have mercy! Please which Relationship does this comment have with Reps, stopping NYSC posting of Graduates to the Northern part of the country?
i was wonderin d same tin 2 oh. Maybe i aint seein d light properly but som folks r simply an embodiment of d expression "OUT OF POINT"
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by kodylicky(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
AREWAillusion
Collapse
Rejecting NYSC's posting to the North "displeases ALLAH",

ALLAH shall visit his WRATH on the Southerners rejecting him SACRIFICIAL LAMBS!

ALLAH's will MUST be done by all.

ALLAHU AK'BAR!!

dats the comment made by a supposed human being regarding posting of corp members to the volatile states.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/reps-to-nysc-cancel-postings-of-corps-members-to-north-east/
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
kody-licky:
AREWAillusion
Collapse
Rejecting NYSC's posting to the North "displeases ALLAH",

ALLAH shall visit his WRATH on the Southerners rejecting him SACRIFICIAL LAMBS!

ALLAH's will MUST be done by all.

ALLAHU AK'BAR!!

dats the comment made by a supposed human being regarding posting of corp members to the volatile states.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/reps-to-nysc-cancel-postings-of-corps-members-to-north-east/

This their Allah sounds very powerless that it has to send its cronies to kill people for it.
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by legalalien(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
for people that have been sent to the north as of now, how can they work it out back. My friend got posted to sokoto and just saw his call up like 2days ago, his family dont advice him to go, me too. What can he do at this time coz he is meant to be at the camp but he cant due to fear of danger
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by kinguwem: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2012
I'm disappointed in the Director of the NYSC. What does he want to achieve by posting innocent youths to hostile states. He should be sacked and prosecuted if any corps member is killed again in the North by almajiris. These people do not want western education, so let them be.
Re: Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States by BeingAkorede(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2012
This came barely 24 hours after an
earlier insistence by the NYSC that corps
members posted to the affected areas
must first report to camp before
requests for redeployment could be
considered. Okore-Affia has also directed all those
deployed in Yobe and Borno states to
report to new orientation camps in
Nasarawa and Benue states
respectively. The statement reads, “This is to inform
all prospective corps members
deployed to Yobe and Borno states for
the 2012 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course to
note the following: “Yobe State prospective corps members
will now hold their orientation course
at the Nasarawa State NYSC Permanent
Orientation Camp, Keffi, Keffi LGA, and
not as stated on their call-up letters. “Borno State prospective corps
members will undertake their
orientation programme at the Benue
State NYSC Permanent Orientation
Camp at Wanume, Tarka LGA, and not
as stated on their call-up letters. “Date: Thursday 26th July-Thursday
16th August, 2012, as earlier published. “In addition, all 2012 Batch ‘B’
prospective corps members deployed to
Bauchi, Gombe, Plateau, Kano and
Kaduna states who have collected their
call-up letters but are yet to report in
camp should immediately report at the NYSC Directorate Headquarters, Abuja
for redeployment.” The statement is silent on the fate of
those who have already reported in
camp in compliance with the earlier
directive.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haramnysc-stops-posting-of-14850-graduates-to-north/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! / No Northern State Is Safe For Youth Service! / All Southerners should Avoid Kano state & Northern region : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.