Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce (32027 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw / Why Pator Chris Okotie Divorced His Wife Stephanie Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Joey82(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
i think chris was expecting a set of twins from her.
unknowing to chris, she'd reached menopause.
4get say she fine, that woman don tey.
hw old was she when she knew chris 20yrs ago?
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by SisiKill1: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Instead of her to pack her kaya and thank her stars she's been saved from calamity. . .she is still there quoting bible. undecided

Shior!
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by meksroland: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
There was never a time Chris Okotie was a man of God in my eyes. You the wife should even go quietly and remain unmarried cos the Bible never supported being second wife. You can only marry a single unmarried man now if you must obtain favour from God. Your husband is a member of the last day false prophets
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
So is okotie an impotent ?
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by jamace(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hmnn. It is a sad story. sad
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by fm7070: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
there is more to it than we know, and the woman is trying to be conservative
however, i think something is wrong somewhere with okotie.
he couldn't take full charge of his family. I perceived 3rd party was involved
even if the woman has done something wrong, can't he protect her?
I wonder what kind of lesson some hypocrites called pastors are teaching the younger generation
Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by ariyokunle: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
NLders,pls wat's d foundation of all dis? how did it all start? >d bible says if d foundation b faulty wat can d rigtheous do? Maybe God answers or not depends on if he actually approved d marriage in d first place;if he did u can b rest assured he would showup.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by stolenstone: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
guys bone joor! I can bet my left big toe that this facebook thingy was doctored joor! Look at d profile, only 37 friends that was added barely 2-3days ago. A woman of that profile n calibre suppose pull plenty fans n friends, at least her church sisters cos she go be their "mummy" na? The whole stuff looks fishy.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by tpapi: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Very touchin text,i want 2 thank God 4 d life of stephanie and also appreciate d grace n d word of God in her life,God knows best
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by gulfer: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
aasog1:

[b]Charlie Boy marriage cant be compared with any typical marriage, but well, it worked, and the area-father is still happily hooked (though I think hes doing Derenle) grin
I'd advise Okotie not to take a 3rd wife...Its glaring hes psychotic, a controlling spirit, and the type who cant live with the things they cant change....I long discover sex, beauty, and even money wont make a relationship or marriage work. Dedication is greater than passion. And Passion is always the first casualty after the honeymoon and first baby. Without dedication from both party, its like toiling to the mill.

Atleast, I learn these from Okotie's marriage blunder:

1. Im i leaving the ex-gf/wife because i selfishly think i deserve something sexier while disregarding my ex special qualities
2. im i leaving her because its a decision that would make us both happy in the end or im i been irrational or emotionally unstable....if I do it right, I will never have a reason to divorce the one who finally gets that ring.
3. im i giving her the ring because im love-drunk and might wake up and start running soon....

4. Love isnt enough...theres gotta be matching variables...
5. And my God: the most important tip: Did I pray![/b]
Which kain engris you dey yarn in the red highlights........
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by mallorca(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
See Beautiful Queen wey dis yeye Pastor don shop clean mouth...Na God go judge U
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by robert2051(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Is it really true that Charlie Boy's been maried 4 35 years without breakup.
BILLYONAERI, i ask because it seems pastor Okotie is just using the fear of God to maintain a congregation, that is, till he has no use for the laity, if this is his plan he's failed woefully!
Even "obj" is more discreet than he is in his social affairs.
Christians don't divorce, twice.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Lenny5000(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
For those saying its not her. There is very big possibility that it is her. Maybe she has not been active on FB...anyway on the link below is Cynthia Henshaw.(Her sister?) with Loren Okotie.. I truly feel for her cos divorce is not what you wish on anyone. Bless
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1715903183482&set=a.1598180920499.2082829.1415294836&type=3&theater
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by member479760: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
make she sue the man for half of the family wealth. the woman fine no bi small, if she ready to be my second wife i dey.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Madam,y nt cook 4 anoda ten yrs,maybe he wil remarry u
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by dont8(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Such a beauty with pure soul. Very spiritual. What baffles me is, Charlie Boy is able to keep marriage for 35yrs, yet a pastor cant live with a woman, divorce every time. To hell with fake politico-pastors.
Well said man, not even 5yrs out of Charlie's 35yrs, it's a shame.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by abysirius(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
Arosa: She is free at last, there are going to be a lot of suitors for her. Chris Okotie it's your loss.
I'll rather sit on the wall on issues like this as I don't really know who to blame. This woman sounds sincere yet I won't condemn pastor as only knows what happened between these two pple. If God wants it, He can still bring them back together but then does He? Arosa is a complicated one...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr Okotie don tear,his manhood needs 2 b questioned
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr "Oko don tear",his manhood needs 2 b questioned
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by HusainiBapetel: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
He may have his reasons which may not be for public consumption.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by lumeneng22: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chei, there are many con pastors and ogbanjees on our land, God have mercy ooooh.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by matemate: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
You see the advantage of polygamy in this case..
polygamy was common among the first christian.

Monogamy was an idea of women liberation movement in the west. it was approximately 1000 years ago, that "the Light of the Diaspora," banned polygamy among jew. This ban was accepted as law by all Ashkenazi Jews, but was not recognized by Sephardic and Yemenite communities.

here is my point. What it means is that in the time of Jesus, polygamy was the main form of marriage. Even the bible bear that fact.
The women liberation movement push had in the west to enforce monogamy.

this account for why the bible was silent in the new testament on monogamy. except in 1 issue.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

It is well Stephanie. Nigerians with their bad mouth are always destroying people's marraige after forcing people into it with their obnoxious societal pressure. They accuse mostly the wife of all sorts of rubbish. The Nigerian 'christians' are even the worse. They remind me of the religious leaders in Jesus' days on earth. Most worship their pastors and not God.

Anyways, God has heared your cry and will vindicate you accordingly in due time. Next time, if you ever want to marry again, please marry a white man. It is almost near impossible to have peace in marraige when you marry a Nigerian man especially if you live in chuvinist, polygamist Nigeria. Also, once you marry the white man, you and your lovely kids can leave behind that chuvinist, poverty stricken, boko haramite failed nation called Nigeria to an advanced nation where things actually work. It is well with you woman of God.

I don't think you know the meaning of the word 'barren'. Because if you did, you will not call this beautiful mother of 3 children a barren woman. Why are Nigerian men so quick to lay the blame of childlessness on the woman? Pastor Chris Okotie did not have any children with his first wife Tina either after 17 years of marraige. And Chris Okotie has no kids with Stephanie Henshaw his second wife and a mother of 3 either.

So who is the barren one here? The woman (Stephanie)who already had 3 lovely kids for her first husband (her EX) or Pastor Chris Okotie who has been married to 2 different women so far and yet has not 1 single child to show for it? Your guess is as good as mine.

Come to think of it, with the way Nigerians and indeed Africans engage in satanic cult activities (otherwise known as juju) and sell their souls to the devil for instant fame and fortune, who knows what Pastor Chris Okotie might have done in the occult/spiritual world to become a famous pastor with a mega church? Maybe, he sold his chances of ever becoming a father on this earth to satan in exchange for earthly fame and fortune. We never can tell. After all, the average Nigerian bred male can sell their father and mother for money since materialism is the 'god' many Nigerians worship! FACT.

It is Kris Okotie that is barren and not the woman. The so called pastor is of the flesh.He could not manage his first wife whom he dated from the University and had no single child from. He brought the woman who got children and within 4 yrs, he could not perform. This shows that something is wrong with him. When he started sensing that the woman will discover his secret, divorce was the ONLY answer hence his action. Let the lady go and relax as he must have settled her with some big box to see her through life.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wetin be the meaning of divorce again,Which kind human being go divorce such a beauty.even if she be boko haram eh no problem I go still like her. c"mon okotie no fall hands o.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by kinguwem: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

It is well Stephanie. Nigerians with their bad mouth are always destroying people's marraige after forcing people into it with their obnoxious societal pressure. They accuse mostly the wife of all sorts of rubbish. The Nigerian 'christians' are even the worse. They remind me of the religious leaders in Jesus' days on earth. Most worship their pastors and not God.

Anyways, God has heared your cry and will vindicate you accordingly in due time. Next time, if you ever want to marry again, please marry a white man. It is almost near impossible to have peace in marraige when you marry a Nigerian man especially if you live in chuvinist, polygamist Nigeria. Also, once you marry the white man, you and your lovely kids can leave behind that chuvinist, poverty stricken, boko haramite failed nation called Nigeria to an advanced nation where things actually work. It is well with you woman of God.

I don't think you know the meaning of the word 'barren'. Because if you did, you will not call this beautiful mother of 3 children a barren woman. Why are Nigerian men so quick to lay the blame of childlessness on the woman? Pastor Chris Okotie did not have any children with his first wife Tina either after 17 years of marraige. And Chris Okotie has no kids with Stephanie Henshaw his second wife and a mother of 3 either.

So who is the barren one here? The woman (Stephanie)who already had 3 lovely kids for her first husband (her EX) or Pastor Chris Okotie who has been married to 2 different women so far and yet has not 1 single child to show for it? Your guess is as good as mine.

Come to think of it, with the way Nigerians and indeed Africans engage in satanic cult activities (otherwise known as juju) and sell their souls to the devil for instant fame and fortune, who knows what Pastor Chris Okotie might have done in the occult/spiritual world to become a famous pastor with a mega church? Maybe, he sold his chances of ever becoming a father on this earth to satan in exchange for earthly fame and fortune. We never can tell. After all, the average Nigerian bred male can sell their father and mother for money since materialism is the 'god' many Nigerians worship! FACT.
Nigerians are too superstitious. Can't you think of any other thing apart from 'juju'.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by stagger: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
This woman should shut up.

The same God she is calling clearly said that if a man marries a woman who is divorced (in her case, twice divorced), he has committed adultery. The same goes for her.

Can a man mock God? How can she be calling God when the very union she shared with Chris Okotie is a sin before God? Did she not read the following passages in God's Word:

Hebrews 13:4

(Verse 4) Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

(verse 9)Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male pr[i]o[/i]stitutes nor homo[i]sex[/i]ual offenders (verse 10)nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (Verse 11) And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

She needs to have her head examined, and Chris Okotie himself should go before God and beg for mercy; the anointing has left him a long time and the tragedy is that he does not know it.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Musiwa2: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
D
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by floriana(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kris Okotie is gay. He sent the woman away so that he can come outta tha closets. Just like CNN's Anderson Cooper, Kris will soon release official information about his sexuality and his church members will be under strict instruction not to say a word about it.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by str8talk1: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Arosa: She is free at last, there are going to be a lot of suitors for her. Chris Okotie it's your loss.
It'll b beta if u start by being Suitor No.1 to 'Short 4' woman? grin
It'll b beta if u start by being Suitor No.1 to 'Short 4' woman?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Mcleo007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Poor woman. with all that beauty, its easy to conclude she deserves to be happy.
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by Lenny5000(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
This thing might have generated heat already because I checked the FB link several time and now it's taken down
Re: Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce by emsquare(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2012

Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christain Song Lyrics Library. / Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray / 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.