Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? (11286 Views)

How Are Your Older Folks Responding To New Technology? / Kegites Club: Unity In Diversity...please Introduce Urself And Ur Ilya / Question To The Fulani Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we gave you your chance(BA) you messed it up trying to enslave your brothers .......no union is possible .......the link between usis not enough strong only the color of our skin that's not enough ...

lol^look at this guy, Entire post history all Anti America.

Aye Brah who is Beating you up in Jersey Fam?.
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 12, 2012
~Royal~:

lol^look at this guy, Entire post history all Anti America.

Aye Brah who is Beating you up in Jersey Fam?.

am i lying? why do you stalk me? i said the truth your people had liberia what they did there was unhuman.period
Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 12, 2012
Joliecoco: No , there will never and don't bash AA. At least they have some excuse for their identity crisis. You have black people in Africa who consider themselves to be Arabs , white and anything but black eventhough they are darker
who is talking about identity crisis .....i'm talking about what they did in liberia.......

1 Like

Re: Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? by itstpia1: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2014
You have black people in Africa who consider themselves to be . . . white and anything but black even though they are darker

true.

strange how some black africans do consider themselves white.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Guy In China / BBC's Documentary On Ancient West African Megacities / Igbinedion University Honours Oluwo With Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.