Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (4156 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by druid06(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Deleted
Re: Deleted by 190: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2012
eyah! OP pele

You should know that after God punished the egyptians with the 12 plagues in egypt

he sent NIGERIAN GIRLS to punish Mankind!

we are suffering for the sins of our fore fathers -

Nigerian girls are plagues sent to punish mankind!

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by slimyem: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2012
story story...
Once upon a time...
Re: Deleted by druid06(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2012
190: eyah! OP pele

You should know that after God punished the egyptians with the 12 plagues in egypt

LOL, you're very hilarious.
Re: Deleted by onila(f): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2012
nigeria is a materialistic society-we are the products of our society. .Nigerian men are also victimz
Re: Deleted by Ranoscky(m): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Naija gals again
Re: Deleted by cindyrella(f): 3:05am On Jul 04, 2012
*Sigh* Here we go again!
Same old story... undecided
Re: Deleted by rapmike(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2012
Guy, its a 2 way thing.guys also do that at times to good ladies
on the other hand, pele gannn...i can imagine wat you have gone thru..

a little piece of advice from me(even though i have not dated b4, but i have noticed somethings)
1. of all, if u are attracted to a gal.first try and watch her for some time..watch how she spends money, whether she is working(sure u did not check that previously) and her attitude b4 making any step..
i have seen beautiful gals b4 that i liked but after watching them, i lost interest...
i believe there is still some decent gals that are not gold diggers.
gudluck

1 Like

Re: Deleted by tobechi74: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2012
Y are guys so sexualistic?
Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Another guy complaining about women and money. Please if the women annoy you, leave them and go for GUYS
Re: Deleted by tobechi74: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
D prob is frm u. Haw du u aproach gals. Wat ist impresion d u gve them. Dat ure loaded.u got it all. U buy lunch daily-who send u?why?

D only way u show a gal u care is 2ru gft and cash ,buy dis and mat. WRONG.

Ist act like a frend. U mustnt see her evry day.gve her space.dnt always b wit her.u can du more phone cals and les seeing.askin ha out shud be once a week.dnt gve ha d ist impresin dat u want 2 date her.
They are many ways 2 care 4 gal witout spendin on her
Re: Deleted by zannie(f): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
Its not a Naija tin please. U started by saying u spent on her @ first coz u ddnt want her to think u r cheap. Dats d impression u created and dats d impression she got. So dnt be complaining.
I am extremely proud to say I never collect a penny from any man, I dnt even know how I wud get past d shame of begging him. Dat way, I keep my pride and my dignity. And I knw many Nigerian girls like dat too.
And always bear in mind dat what u give is what u receive.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Theben(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
undecided
Bros sorry o, I've also experienced same and i so much believe that gals from poor home are the most guilty of this. There was this gal i dated in my university days, our relationship lasted for just a year and that year happened to be my most frustrating year in school as i had to part with the meagre allowances from my parents just to please her. I thought i was in love. Felt much relieved after breaking up with her.
OP, i believe you also gave her the impression that you are loaded or perhaps she has seen you lavished your money in an outing. However, that is not to say that gals shouldn't cut the rate they demand from guys. For heaven sake, we are not your parents, a guy tends to give a gal maximum respect when he knows she has no use for his money.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2012

LOL. Mcheeew.
Re: Deleted by cog1: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
First off,I would like to correct the erroneous impression that "all" Nigerian girls are materialistic. Its so untrue.
The fact that you've unfortunately been running into the wrong ones does not in any way justify that statement.
You,yourself,have work to do on yourself in terms of your method of selection for these your gfs sef.
If you decide to go for flashy-figure-8-tempting-to-touch-by-every-man types,please when they start asking you to pay for maintenance of all those packages don't complain,pls rmbr law of diminishing return!
Bros,go for a homely girl,and come and open another thread later about how thrifty naija girls can be.
2cents

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2012
The poster above me is smart
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2012
H
Re: Deleted by tellwisdom: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44: The poster above me is smart

Now weting make this gurl smart now?? angry angry

Shey normal human being dey talk like this--> "If you decide to go for flashy-figure-8-tempting-to-touch-by-every-man types,please when they start asking you to pay for maintenance of all those packages don't complain,pls rmbr law of diminishing return"

Edumare gba mi oo embarassed embarassed
Re: Deleted by cog1: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2012
Tellwisdom,words will fail me to quantify the level of your crass s.tupidity and unabashed shamelessness at displaying it!!!!
Tell me,is this thread about other peoples post or helping out the op who needs some frank talk?
The last I checked in all your so-called "wisom" you had no advice for the poster after all,lack of cerebral acumen eh?
Your entire post was my post reposted and you still have mouth to talk?!!!!
I have one name only for you,you are a m.fcking-g.rass-smoking a.**hole nigga!!!
Jealousy will kill you,why not write your own so you can get some accolades too.
Sorry for your gf,you are not a man.
Those for whom I wrote that post have got the message,not for you!
Stick your empty illiterate head up a rhino's ass. Piss on you!!!!!!!
Re: Deleted by tellwisdom: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2012
cog1: Tellwisdom,words will fail me to quantify the level of your crass s.tupidity and unabashed shamelessness at displaying it!!!!
Tell me,is this thread about other peoples post or helping out the op who needs some frank talk?
The last I checked in all your so-called "wisom" you had no advice for the poster after all,lack of cerebral acumen eh?
I have one name only for you,you are a m.fcking-g.rass-smoking a.**hole nigga!!!
Jealousy will kill you,why not write your own so you can get some accolades too.

Bro, you must be useless in real life for reasoning me sad sad. Btw why are you going abt trailing my arse??

You wanna lick my sh!!t? Sure it taste good wink wink
Re: Deleted by cog1: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2012
You are a f**lnthats all you know how to do anyway,talk bull s**t!
Go and get a life
I never trail better people,continue deluding yourself
Re: Deleted by tellwisdom: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2012
cog1: You are a f**lnthats all you know how to do anyway,talk bull s**t!
Go and get a life
I never trail better people,continue deluding yourself

Life?? which life again?? I eat,drink pay my bills, i yansh good women...even with my empty brain, ur wife is at risk with me undecided undecided.

B'lee me bros thicko sad
Re: Deleted by cog1: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2012
Mtchew
MtcheWw
Re: Deleted by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2012
cog1: Tellwisdom,words will fail me to quantify the level of your crass s.tupidity and unabashed shamelessness at displaying it!!!!

Roftlmao! U rock!

D baboon na v@gina!
Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2012
This is interesting
Re: Deleted by Wizeboy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2012

we are suffering for the sins of our fore fathers
-

lwkmd... grin grin
Re: Deleted by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Roftlmao! U rock!

D baboon na v@gina!

..wetin do u? embarassed
Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
Where is everybody
Re: Deleted by druid06(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2012
onila: nigeria is a materialistic society-we are the products of our society. .Nigerian men are also victimz

Okay?!!. Thanks for the comment.
Re: Deleted by druid06(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2012
cindyrella: *Sigh* Here we go again!
Same old story... undecided

You as a female, are you being threatened by my post. From your exclamation, I would deduce you also feel the same was as I do on the issue... Right?!!
Re: Deleted by druid06(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Another guy complaining about women and money. Please if the women annoy you, leave them and go for GUYS

I am not complaining but asking why? Those are clearly two different things.
Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2012
druid06:

You as a female, are you being threatened by my post. From your exclamation, I would deduce you also feel the same was as I do on the issue... Right?!!
It means this topic is just silly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me -pastor Adeboye / Advice Pls: Am In Love With An SS / What A Neighbour Found On His Car Bonet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.