Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) (21101 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by fuke(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2012
This is a bus stop not a church.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by mitobiju: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2012
ladies wearin trousers 2 church?i beg dis na party centre.n if it truly a church,it must be OYAKHILOME babes
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ABsI1: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Indeed!

But wait a minute, so women no longer tie scarf or head-tie to church in Nigeria? Mehn, things have really changed in that country. Anyway, interesting pic.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by akagaba(f): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2012
Jerros213:

Mr Akagba,have you ever studied 1Corinthians 11:6 ?
young man, ar u tryin 2tel me dat if i sit in a bus travelin and emergency occurs that if i call on God that He wil not answer me cus im not tieing headtie? So u suggest i shud tie headtie 2church becus u feel God is in church and i shud not tie at home or 2my office becus God is not in my house and office, abi? Hahahahaha. Chei, see ignorance in high places. So wen u go 2church, u ar goin 2see God and wen u go bak 2ur hous, u ar going 2see who? Devil? Hehehehe. Chei, may God hav mercy on ths ur ignoramus, infact, Jst go and fast and pray 4urslf, ur condition is terribl. I laf again. Ths is for both u and Oni John.

1 Like

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ABsI1: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2012
I tire o my broda or sista whicheva.dis what dis present day "men of God" have turned holy places of worship to in naija.all manna of things happen in naija churches.dats y heaven minded pple have stopped attending. Odawise,d elects fall
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ABsI1: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2012
akagaba: young man, ar u tryin 2tel me dat if i sit in a bus travelin and emergency occurs that if i call on God that He wil not answer me cus im not tieing headtie? So u suggest i shud tie headtie 2church becus u feel God is in church and i shud not tie at home or 2my office becus God is not in my house and office, abi? Hahahahaha. Chei, see ignorance in high places. So wen u go 2church, u ar goin 2see God and wen u go bak 2ur hous, u ar going 2see who? Devil? Hehehehe. Chei, may God hav mercy on ths ur ignoramus, infact, Jst go and fast and pray 4urslf, ur condition is terribl. I laf again. Ths is for both u and Oni John.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ABsI1: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2012
Stop being a punk ass.emergency prayer in a bus or whereva is different from going to the church.read ur bible and practice it&stop twisting the scripture to satisfy ur mood.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by sashaa(f): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2012
tpia@:

i dont see anything vulgar about those girls.

they're simply dressed neatly and with sense, that's all.

what about them is reminding you of a club because i dont get it.
i wondered too
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: This is what Boko Haram have turned Abuja churches to.

The fear of Boko-Haram is the beginning of wisdom!!! grin grin

U sure say this peops bin dey go church? The background wan resemble UNILAG.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by nagoma(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Indeed!

But wait a minute, so women no longer tie scarf or head-tie to church in Nigeria? Mehn, things have really changed in that country. Anyway, interesting pic.

There is no point. Dancing is main event and the Pastor will make up some "miracles" and point out a few child witches for torture and the congregation give money to " God" ( tithe) and they all go home hoping to be rich. No need for scarf.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by bsparks: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2012
YES O, YES O!!! See my COZA peeps reping seriously. We got all this NLs buzzing bout us. That's definitely COZA members queing along Ahmadu Bello Way, in Abj. Check out cozanigeria.org for more info. We stream all our meetings live on d internet if anyone is interested.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2012
honeric01:

LOL very funny, did you read the verse 5 very well?

Jesus came to correct the law you say, the law of women not to cover their hair because if this is preached in the church, many won't come but Jesus didn't come to correct the law of having to pay tithe if you want God to increase your pocket like a money doubler?

Now how many Nigerian women actually have long hair? i mean how many of them grow their natural hair long?

Most of our women are too lazy to grow their hair so most of them have short hair, since they don't want to cover it, then they should shave it off just like the bible said.

If you can't cover your short hair, shave it off.
We are saying the same thing bro, if its short, cover. If its long leave it.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2012
akagaba: headtie my foot, then why did God give them hair? Wil tieing of headtie lead them 2heaven? Or wil it indicate that sin has been tied away in their lives? Religious fanatism. Go and read john 7 vs 24.
Why do u cover the hair in ur private part..Did sango put it there?..Next time u are going to church.dont bother wearing anything okay?
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by damilola15: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2012
They look like people going to write exams.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by cyril83(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2012
akthedream: Why do u cover the hair in ur private part..Did sango put it there?..Next time u are going to church.dont bother wearing anything okay?
true true we have kids on Nland...look @ someone's post,definately diz boy has lost his sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by drstone1: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2012
mitobiju: ladies wearin trousers 2 church?i beg dis na party centre.n if it truly a church,it must be OYAKHILOME babes

Check out the babes, My O My, dem clean men. You dont have to climb the highest mountains, cos what you're looking is right here...Pictures like these makes Nigeria beautiful.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by drstone1: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2012
But come to think of it...Does this not simplify the work of the intended Suicide Bomber!! All he needs is a crowd like this, and he sets a bomb off or throws a grenade.....
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Larry37(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2012
i hope by the time some of them are through with the security check service would not have ended......trying to deny pple the word of GOD and blessings GOD help us
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by thehomer: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2012
Church attendance is about to shrink at least in the Northern parts of the country.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by kiuusm(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
akagaba: headtie my foot, then why did God give them hair? Wil tieing of headtie lead them 2heaven? Or wil it indicate that sin has been tied away in their lives? Religious fanatism. Go and read john 7 vs 24.
don't judge by appearance judge righteous judgment does not means dressing immorally

read the same bible 1st Timothy chp 2 vs 9,([i]in the same way that women also adorn themselves
in decent clothing with modesty and propriet[/i]y: NOT JUST WITH BRAIDED HAIR, GOLD, PEARLS OR EXPENSIVE CLOTHING) corinthians chp 11 vs 5-6,
Deutronomy chp 22 vs 5.(women should not dress like men) and many other verses.
so tell them to stop following their desires and dress modestly like decent woment.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Tropilo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: This is what Boko Haram have turned Abuja churches to.

The fear of Boko-Haram is the beginning of wisdom!!! grin grin

Its a lie! They must be queuing to enter a night club not church.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
thehomer: Church attendance is about to shrink at least in the Northern parts of the country.
Seriously. Everyone is preaching the 'stay at home' message but am not buying it yet. If you are scared of BH bombings in the church and sit at home, Will you also sit at home during the weekdays?
I stayed on the queue for 5 minutes last sunday (Living faith) but it won't deter me. If am not meant to die by bomb blast i wont!
For the atheists, stick to your beliefs while we stick to ours just as the ogboni and juju guys will stick to theirs too! Whatever works for you, go on with it and shut up!
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Dbecks(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
If ds is a church queu dn we are losen it.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ikejilove: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
Stop decieving urself this is not Church,non of them carry bible or even hyme book
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by thehomer: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
Zeddicus:
Seriously. Everyone is preaching the 'stay at home' message but am not buying it yet. If you are scared of BH bombings in the church and sit at home, Will you also sit at home during the weekdays?

Going to work actually gets people something rather than losing something.

Zeddicus:
I stayed on the queue for 5 minutes last sunday (Living faith) but it won't deter me. If am not meant to die by bomb blast i wont!
For the atheists, stick to your beliefs while we stick to ours just as the ogboni and juju guys will stick to theirs too! Whatever works for you, go on with it and shut up!

So you're saying that those that did die in a bomb blast were meant to die in the bomb blast?
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Gen2jaynee: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
honeric01:

Women wear jeans to church now, infact anything can be worn to church nowadays.. they will tell you "God looks inward (the heart) and not outward (your dressing)
is putting on jean skirt to church a sin again...na wa oooo....person sef don tire...evrytin na sin...if puttin on jean to church z sin...den y put it on @ 1st......
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Gen2jaynee: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
Oni John:
what do u mean by religious fanatism, dats what we are saying, pls try nd understand d scriptures b4 u start quoting, if they were really going to Church then the headtie is very necessary, the Bible itself points to it, bro check the letter of St. Paul.(1 Corinth 11:5-10), its just a pity that most of us are already blinded by this day penticostalism and rascalism, in clear words ladies ought to cover there heads b4 going to Church, get dat right.
....so so on point....u ar indeed..a good frnd of d BIBLE.....
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by francis247(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
This pic cannot associated with a church. Where is d church sef? @ porter, you should have uploaded a clear video instead.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by bakila: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
Keneking: What is the man looking for?
Cd, tanpol, hand cuff or what?

He is looking for Bomb with his bare hands. May be gun. But most likely bomd and he does not look like someone made from metal or charged metal.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by bakila: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
dr stone: But come to think of it...Does this not simplify the work of the intended Suicide Bomber!! All he needs is a crowd like this, and he sets a bomb off or throws a grenade.....
Desprate times calls for dumb measures.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by specialime: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
SERIOUSLI DS CAN NOT STOP DS GUYS..EVEN IN THE MIDST OF D SEARCH..WE CAN STILL HAVE AN XPLOSION..WE NEED TO FAST AND PRAY, I MEAN FOR OUR LEADER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.