Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company (26410 Views)

My Haulage Company need a Partnership Of 200k. 50% By 50% Share / People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. / Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
Real Nice Thread . . . Following
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
Haramites Bombing Haulage. MOTTO: Give The Harams A Trial Today. We Dare You.

2 Likes

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
exxell: Haramites Bombing Haulage. MOTTO: Give The Harams A Trial Today. We Dare You.

No matter how serious you wanna be . . People on Nairaland will surely make you laff
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by ask4double(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
dvdon: Ritualist trucks/haulage group ltd.
Moto: come and neva remain thesame
Fool with Capital F, does it look like the guy is joking, haba! Can't we be serious for once? If u wanna turn a comedian the joke section is there for ur type. RUBBISH!
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Kala11(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
google will do better instead
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Some suggestions...Haul-Gistics Services, DuneHawk Haulage, Haul-Em Trucking services, Hawk-i Haulage Services..
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Tinyemeka(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
@ Mmuo Okija,
I'd suggest T&E InterLogiTech. (Copmbination of your T&E, International Logistics and Technologies).

Alternatively, you could limit it to T&E InterLogistics.
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Hi..

I really need some help coming up with a Name for my Haulage Company..

I want a name that is going to be unique, easy yet catchy and Internationally sellable..

None of that Okija & Sons, Okija Enterprises, Okija Group of companies none of that..

I did think up the following;

Logitek Nigeria..

Transline Nigeria...

Interline Nigeria..

Haultech Nigeria..

T&E Nigeria.. (Trucking & Equipment)

Please I need more Ideas as I am currently building my business plan (which I will bring here for vetting).. I need a name so my guys at CAC can check the name and register it .

This is really serious...

NOTE: Mods, Frontpage please.. I need to get some answers within 24hrs.. Thanks

AfriWest Hauls Ltd
GreenLand Haulage
Carry&Go Hauls
TransMasters Haulage
FleetMaster Ltd
SafeJourney Haulage

etc...etc...I wish you success in the business! Remember to install speed limiters or speed control device in the trucks & tracking so the drivers don't end up destroying your investment cos reckless drivers must exist irrespective of the management efficiency! All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Parnassuss(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Hi..

I really need some help coming up with a Name for my Haulage Company..

I want a name that is going to be unique, easy yet catchy and Internationally sellable..

None of that Okija & Sons, Okija Enterprises, Okija Group of companies none of that..

I did think up the following;

Logitek Nigeria..

Transline Nigeria...

Interline Nigeria..

Haultech Nigeria..

T&E Nigeria.. (Trucking & Equipment)

Please I need more Ideas as I am currently building my business plan (which I will bring here for vetting).. I need a name so my guys at CAC can check the name and register it .

This is really serious...

NOTE: Mods, Frontpage please.. I need to get some answers within 24hrs.. Thanks

Blue-Line Haulage, lol. Just a tot, but the earlier ones u put up were quite good also. I esp dig the last 2 names.
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by ZUBY77(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Africa Errands group. ..... who knows you may start going across borders someday.
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by nonesense: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
Bokoflexlogistic haulage, Motto:We deliver the explosive northwide grin
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by BabaEleko(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
Aki and Pawpaw OR Ali and Simbi tipper line.

1 Like

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by mcevans1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
Highland Trucking

iQ Global Logistics Corp.

TNT Express

Saturn Freight Systems

Alliance Logistics
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by sawyer89: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Name of companies:The Matrix group of companies
Haulage coy : The matrix haulage
Inscription on trucks: The MaTrIx
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Exponental(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Do u really need a name? If u cant figure a name but can figure a plan, then, wat guarantees dat d business plan is commonsensical? Just give it nairakija!
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Exponental(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
Do u really need a name? If u cant figure a name but can figure a plan, then, wat guarantees dat d business plan is commonsensical?
Anyway, Give it nairakija!
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
chose one from d list below..
Ibuanyidanda group of companies...
Ovungwongwo intanachonal
or mr ibu haulage company..
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Labourer no go die haulage ltd
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by mrman2(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
How about: Above and beyond?
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Ekans: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
Adamu and sons or Nwafor and son or Ileke-idi united bros and co.U go pay o.
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by nonesense: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
why not 'Fackrookotedolar Logistic' Motto: In cap we Hide Dollar'

2 Likes

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by mitofag: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
Since Nigerians like everything American, why not use UHAUL? AN authentically American company with a catchy American name. And make sure to paint your trucks in red, blue and white. Trust me Nigerians, especially the so called half-educated, US of A obsessed, CNN watching, Chines food eating, fat middle-class will patronize your business the way bees cling to honey. And if you really want to make a killing, a real killing, employ Americans, Black, White-trash, Chinko, it doesnt matter. Whats important is they dont speak with Nigerian accents. Believe me, you will rob these people blind and they wont know it.

1 Like

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Piyke: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
Greyhound Logistics or express

Is my 2 cents.
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by gbogboti: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
T&E LOGISTICS
haulage: trucks: heavy equipment
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by INFO70: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
Beautymc: Evil spirit and okija shrine group of compan ;Dy will be perfect.
Bah gal. Can u b serious 4 1Ce. Is funny sha o
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
Use 'HEAVY Duty' jo!
Abi u wan make I suggest 'Born 2 Load'.
Lmao!
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by floriana(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
We are on top of the situation Nig Ltd (WATTS)

We will leave no stone unturned Ltd. (WWLNSU)

We will apprehend the perpetrators of this dastardly act Nig Ltd (WWATPTDA)

Be free to choose any of the three without fear of copyright infringement
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Dee60: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
Trucka Inc
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hoko Baram haulage

Motto: We are the bomb, let us blow your mind

1 Like

Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by Ninilowo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
------------------------haulage.e.g BEAF HAULAGE.
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by y2kaustin(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
i will suggest......Landcruise Logistics,or NorthPort Logistics..Note,am into haulage as well.at the moment we are in dare need of boxbody trucks,say 15 to 20 tons.i guess we can share ideas and opportunities.get in touch with me on y2kaustin@gmail.com or 08134340380.Thanks
Re: Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company by kholis(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
Try this one,"Shit haulage is a serious business limited"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Fields Face Shutdown Amid Price Slump / Naira Drops As Demand Pressure Heightens / Tigran Gambaryan Wife, Yuki Seeks US Intervention On Husband Detained In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.