Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira (3727 Views)

MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error / MTN Nigeria Fine Reduced By $1.8 Billion As CEO Resigns In Fallout / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by cabali(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2007
@ kosovo good thing u did not run. I am indirectly connected with the glo blackberry suite in benin and I demand to know when the money was paid.

As far as I know, it wasn't and that's why I want to know why u use cheap lies to get a story and then u resort to abusive attack to claim right. u want to set it straight? then tell us the truth u clown.

4 everyone, pls tell the poster to give us correct info on the glo suite he cooked up
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by kosovo(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2007
@cabali.
indirectly connected, nah everyother thing remains classified and valid.
i may be convinced that you are a staff  of glo, i asked a question which demands answers,  but i don't want to divert from what i m here for. its celtel only just sited an example.
another forum would be set for the discussion.
all your questions would be answered ASAP

but how can you ever convice me that it is A lie.
watched in the news and read in papers.
if so then everything in naija ARE LIES.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2007
i wish it were MTN that was being suedangry
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by kosovo(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2007
switpea:

i wish it were MTN that was being suedangry

sorry, wishes DENNIED.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by cabali(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ kosovo

I think u need to take a nap; u are overworked by ur fairy tales

classified my foot. but u have access to the story.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by topeteadr(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
Kosovo, dont worry, one day u wuld browse 4 free, nd u'll know what its' like 2 be free from charges.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by kosovo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
tope_teadr:

Kosovo, don't worry, one day u wuld browse 4 free, nd u'll know what its' like 2 be free from charges.

@tope_teadr,
i can see you are BACK.
your desired information, my subscrition to MTN
IS TO INFINITY AND BEYOUND.
I hope u dont have a fucking problem with that?

i never told you i was looking for free browsing (Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders)
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by cabali(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2007
@ kosovo

don't even get bothered by Tope! that's another sick personality. he thinks everyone that has a phone is looking for free browsing, he is so obsessed with freebies. I wonder how he eats; for free I guess
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by kosovo(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2007
cabali:

@ kosovo

don't even get bothered by Tope! that's another sick personality. he thinks everyone that has a phone is looking for free browsing, he is so obsessed with freebies. I wonder how he eats; for free I guess

thats right. tope is  just there.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by HYBRIDX(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2007
hmmmmmmm!!! this thread just confirmed it,bros its true that celtel has actually made life unbareable for her distributors,a customer of our bank made such complaint about 2 days back,he xplianed that the nigerians in celtal have intoduced naija factor into the system(trust nigerians)
let me brake it down in simple terms for example. . . . . celtel sells a product to her distributors at an agreed price of 60kobo to b resold at 90k so as to earn 30k for her distributors. . . . . now some celtel officials now have special candidates they cell to at 40kobo who now in return re-sell at 80kobo . . . . bros, do the math who will sell more and who will earn more? . . . .yes,this special candidates are fronts for top officials at celtel, . . . . . . haba,that sounds unfair to me sha . . . . how about you . . . .my customer said that if u dey work for celtel and u no hammer (i the midst of mago-mago)in less than a year then you no sharp . . . .
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by vowiski(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2007
@kosovo
please update us on the latest informAtion. celtel is really an unfriendly company.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by vowiski(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
wetin happen next
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by pomadeee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
Good day all,pls I am very very happy with the action of ALTDON if only it will see the light of the day,because a situation werebuy some top executive of Altdon we be called for backyard settlement will not be too good.It is a good fight and u have all our support.CELTEL is the most wayward coy i have ever seen with the way they carry out busness with their distributor.
I entered into franchise agreement with then ECONET and spent a lot of money running into millions in furnishing my office,infact my office was the first known econet(celtel) office in Enugu,and ever since then I have never made any profit from celtel due largly to unfavourable policies of celtel,a good example was the outright denial of my office from purchasing sim card rather they have their cronies.I am presently selling off the office furnitures and fittings in other to recover some part of my investment.I have been forced to close down my office without celtel mindfull of the investment I made and my contribution to the coy in the south east region.
Altdon should pls carry every body allong on this issue.08026399300
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by curious4: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hello, iam a celtel distributor in Tanzania. Celtel are planning to change our commission structure unilterally. What happened to the case in Nigeria?

Thanks C_urious
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by myg3: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2009
Wow you have lawyers in Nigeria? I though the entire country just hangs out in net cafes trying to rob people online.

Nigeria should be banned from the internet. Every time I read about some disaster in Nigeria, I cheer. Nigerians, Romanians and Russians are a blight on the internet.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by shafatac: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hello my fellow africans, i need your help. i m a celtel(zain) dealer in Tanzania. They are trying to change our commission structure abruptly and unilaterally as was the case in Nigeria. Please, can any celtel/zain dealer advice me what to do? or what was the outcome of the lawsuit in nigeria. please let me know, and if possible mail me on shafatac@hotmail.com.

thanks my friends
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by kosovo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
no idea
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by adebayo201: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by donjon: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
Who are dis pple?
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by puskin: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2009
Tanzanian, like he said.
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by donjon: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
I know! But how dem take miss road come hia?
Start 2 yab us
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by Genuflect(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2009
donjon:

Start 2 yab us
myg3:

Wow you have lawyers in Nigeria? I though the entire country just hangs out in net cafes trying to rob people online.

Nigeria should be banned from the internet. Every time I read about some disaster in Nigeria, I cheer. Nigerians, Romanians and Russians are a blight on the internet.
Abi ele yi ya were ni? Are you mad?
donjon:

Start 2 yab us
I no understand o
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by tobidaflava(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
Nigeria: good people, great nation
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by shafatac: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2009
Any help for your tanzanian friend?

shafran
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by donjon: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2009
Useless thread!
*exits*
Re: Celtel Nigeria To Be Sued By Distributors For 10 Billion Naira by kosovo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
donjon:

Useless thread!
*exits*
DUMB!

(1) (2)

Galaxy Tab. Pin Unlock Code For Network Sim / Are They Any Side Effect Of Flashing An ANDROID Phone More Than Once? / 10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World (prices And Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.