Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon (13151 Views)

Breaking: IGP In A Shouting Match With Reps Over Siege On NASS / Police IG Snubs House Of Reps Over Siege On National Assembly / Alison-madueke Summoned By Reps Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by kennytidistar(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
Kobojunkie]

Now you are definitely showing yourself a MUMU. First you claimed the
President should have nothing to do with it and I explained why the
summon makes sense given that in Nigeria, the President is in Charge of
Security. Instead of acknowledging your mistake, you choose to digress
by offering up yet more stupid assumptions(as expected).

Briefing the representatives is akin to briefing Nigerians on the
progress of his so called fight against Boko Haram. It has been more
than a year since he claims to have been fighting the scourge. In that
same period, Boko Haram has moved from being an occasional program to
becoming regular place in he minds of Nigerians. The group seems to have
gained more power and support in all that time. The house calling on
the president to brief the nation on how he exactly he has been fighting
this problem that has now earned us a bad name on the international
scene, will help not only the house, but Nigerians who are intelligent
and understand that this democracy is theirs too, understand if there
has really been a fight or not, and where the problems really are and
what they can do, if at all, about them.

Education is key! The security of a Nation is never meant to be a SECRET
. . . the people should be well aware of what the plans are and if and
how they will or might be affected. Jonathan is essentially head of
security and having him brief the people on what the heck is going on,
is what is called COMMON SENSE . . . get some!

guy your mumu get MBA and Msc con add chieftancy title to it you no understand nigerian political environment at all all your rightup just show say you be robot! chai God help you grow in understanding oo.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by warrior01: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

The above quote is where the NASS derives the power to summon "any person", let's look at "any person":

What happens if "any person" in this above quote for House of Representative is the Senate President or vice versa? Can Tambuwal(House of Reps) order David Mark to appear before him? Is it enforceable? That "any person" even when interpreted loosely is still not applicable to everyone in Nigeria. The supreme court will have to interpret if that "any person" can be applied to the office of president.

It's my opinion that GEJ is not duty bound to appear and can not be compelled to appear before NASS. NASS also does not have the means of enforcing such a resolution. Can they also order CJN to appear? Shunning such an invitation more so when it does not have any precedent can not amount to impeachable offence. SO on technicality of law, GEJ is not duty bound to appear.

I made the above contribution in a similar thread. The only addition I have now is to appreciate the fact that GEJ is taking the right step. Civil litigation in a democracy especially in a renascent one as ours can only help give true meaning to the boundary or limits of powers of each arm of government. There is a reason why we have Supreme Court and is in part to adjudicate on matters of this nature. Let supreme court decides if any person, in this case, is truly the same as everyone.

This one na technical knock out but you for wait small make kobojunkie entertain us more with her sheer ignorance.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by gossips(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
pls people, how do i start a thread?
Thank you very much!
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by sarutobie(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Sun of god: GEJ - It was just an invitation. . . . . there was no obligation to attend.

Was it a court summons And you want to sue!!! Lol.

Your aides are giving you bad advice. . . . maybe you should start using 'Ask Jeeves'
Good old jeeves has all the answers lol
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
I never knew you could sue a court for summoning you. grin
If this is true, Does this man think at all? What sort of retarded aides/advisors does this man have in his council?
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by ypzilanti: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
This is what happens when you vote a man you would not hire to run your generator as the man to run your country.

We are praying for you Mr. President. We know only prayers can save us now.

Go and explain yourself to the national assembly and stop wasting everyone's time. You are not the king of Nigeria. You are the President.

You have a right to refuse to speak when you get there and exercise your right to remain silent. It will make you look stupid to do that.. sha, oh. But as I have read it, the assembly do have the right to call you to a chat, Sir.

Goodluck running the country. No pun intended.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
ypzilanti: This is what happens when you vote a man you would not hire to run your generator as the man to run your country.

Go and explain yourself to the national assembly and stop wasting everyone's time. You are not the king of Nigeria. You are the President.

You have a right to refuse to speak when you get there and exercise your right to remain silent. It will make you look stupid to do that.. sha, oh. But as I have read it, the assembly do have the right to call you to a chat, Sir.

You are right . . . the problem is we have Nigerians who do not know the difference between a king and a president. Some accord him the status of king even as they proclaim they have an understanding of the word "democracy".

How many are still praying? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Later now if nothing happen, we go see them tell us say na God fault. grin
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by warrior01: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
ypzilanti: This is what happens when you vote a man you would not hire to run your generator as the man to run your country.

ignorance is bliss
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by nduchucks: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

The above quote is where the NASS derives the power to summon "any person", let's look at "any person":

What happens if "any person" in this above quote for House of Representative is the Senate President or vice versa? Can Tambuwal(House of Reps) order David Mark to appear before him? Is it enforceable? That "any person" even when interpreted loosely is still not applicable to everyone in Nigeria. The supreme court will have to interpret if that "any person" can be applied to the office of president.

It's my opinion that GEJ is not duty bound to appear and can not be compelled to appear before NASS. NASS also does not have the means of enforcing such a resolution. Can they also order CJN to appear? Shunning such an invitation more so when it does not have any precedent can not amount to impeachable offence. SO on technicality of law, GEJ is not duty bound to appear.

I made the above contribution in a similar thread. The only addition I have now is to appreciate the fact that GEJ is taking the right step. Civil litigation in a democracy especially in a renascent one as ours can only help give true meaning to the boundary or limits of powers of each arm of government. There is a reason why we have Supreme Court and is in part to adjudicate on matters of this nature. Let supreme court decides if any person, in this case, is truly the same as everyone.

There is a strong probability that the courts will rule in favour of The President but not because of the reasons you stated above. We can always find impractical exceptions to this "any person" you talked about above. We can carry the definition of "any person" to ridiculous levels which I do not care to do here.

It suffices to say that even the constitution clearly defines the conditions under which "any person" can be summoned. This summon would be valid if it is for the purposes of any investigation under section 88. If so, I submit that even the President can be summoned.

section 88

(2) The powers conferred on the National Assembly under the provisions of this section are exercisable only for the purpose of enabling it to -

(a) make laws with respect to any matter within its legislative competence and correct any defects in existing laws; and

(b) expose corruption, inefficiency or waste in the execution or administration of laws within its legislative competence and in the disbursement or administration of funds appropriated by it.

I admit however, that it would be quite easy to show any court that the summons issued to the President would not be exercisable based on section 88 above.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

There is a strong probability that the courts will rule in favour of The President but not because of the reasons you stated above. We can always find impractical exceptions to this "any person" you talked about above. We can carry the definition of "any person" to ridiculous levels which I do not care to do here.

It suffices to say that even the constitution clearly defines the conditions under which "any person" can be summoned. This summon would be valid if it is for the purposes of any investigation under section 88. If so, I submit that even the President can be summoned.

section 88

I admit however, that it would be quite easy to show any court that the summons issued to the President would not be exercisable based on section 88 above.

The question we are trying to answer is not whether the House has powers to summon or not. NASS has powers to summon as it affects business of governance. The question is, can the president be summoned? If summoned and he refused, can such summons be enforced? And finally, do that provisions of the constitution really affect the office of Mr President?

1.It's obvious and self explanatory that a summon issued to the President, Commander in Chief of Armed Forces can not be enforced. How are they going to compel him to appear before the committee either of the whole or designated ad hoc one? Means of enforcement does not exist. A threat that can not be carried out is called empty threat, null, void and of no use.

2.There is nothing in section 88 that either invalidates or confers additional powers on section 89 with respect to summons. If anything, section 88 actually restricted or limited powers of the NASS as it is obvious you can not be summoned on your private business. It does not strengthen section 89 to the extent of applying it to the office of President.

You rightly believe that the Supreme Court will likely rule in favor of Mr President, there are several reasons that can be advanced, not just a simple one as postulated in my post above. In coming days, if time permits, I can open a thread on a strictly legal perspective on why the pendulum of justice will swing victory to the President side in this case.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by DaLover(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
Loving the arguments between Bayoooooo and ndu_chucks...
Come see where people dey marshal out points without fear or favor...

I tend to agree with Bayooooo so far...

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by oldtime(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Now I know we chose a Fisherman for President. This is a confirmation of Prof. Ayittey. How on earth will he sue the House Just for a summon? Nigeria is finished, This guy has shocked everyone by refusing to lead by example in declaring his assets. (Only rogues do that) His aide called Nigerians a Mob, only goons do that and Now he will sue for an invitation to explain his efforts in the House. well, It serves them well. The pigs and the piglets are all swine. If they know what is right. They should impeach him and impeach themselves afterall we have a Bribe taker among them and a Financier of Boko Haram. Useless rulers who shamed us before Ghanian

http://www.akinbami..com/2012/07/sena-fraud-one-taker-of-bribes-and.html
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by DaLover(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
oldtime: Now I know we chose a Fisherman for President. This is a confirmation of Prof. Ayittey. How on earth will he sue the House Just for a summon? Nigeria is finished, This guy was shocked everyone by refusing to lead by example in declaring his assets. (Only rogues do that) His aide called Nigerians a Mob, only goons do that and Now he will sue for an invitation to explain his efforts in the House. well, It serves them well. The pigs and the piglets are all swine. If they know what is right. They should impeach him and impeach themselves afterall we have a Bribe taker among them and a Financier of Boko Haram. Useless rulers who shamed us before Ghanian

http://www.akinbami..com/2012/07/sena-fraud-one-taker-of-bribes-and.html
Come here!!! what kind of f0olish child are you? sneaking out in the middle of the night to use your fathers computer? oya go to bed quickly!!
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Delafruita(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2012
betrani: Nigeria from my knowledge so far is the only country in the world where I ve seen or heard sa House Of Reps summoning a president! Na wah o! Its really amazin, amusin and joking! If na me I no go even answer them! Make I see hw these criminals go behave! Mumus them includin president wey even burder to answer them!
you apparently have little knowledge of governance.sections 88 and 89 of the 1999 constituition(as amended) grant powers to the national assembly to summon whosoever it desires.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Kk4(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2012
Our president is such a sissy. He shud own their effin ar ses
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Delafruita(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2012
bayooooooo:

The question we are trying to answer is not whether the House has powers to summon or not. NASS has powers to summon as it affects business of governance. The question is, can the president be summoned? If summoned and he refused, can such summons be enforced? And finally, do that provisions of the constitution really affect the office of Mr President?

1.It's obvious and self explanatory that a summon issued to the President, Commander in Chief of Armed Forces can not be enforced. How are they going to compel him to appear before the committee either of the whole or designated ad hoc one? Means of enforcement does not exist. A threat that can not be carried out is called empty threat, null, void and of no use.

2.There is nothing in section 88 that either invalidates or confers additional powers on section 89 with respect to summons. If anything, section 88 actually restricted or limited powers of the NASS as it is obvious you can not be summoned on your private business. It does not strengthen section 89 to the extent of applying it to the office of President.

You rightly believe that the Supreme Court will likely rule in favor of Mr President, there are several reasons that can be advanced, not just a simple one as postulated in my post above. In coming days, if time permits, I can open a thread on a strictly legal perspective on why the pendulum of justice will swing victory to the President side in this case.

section 88 subsection 1 a & b is explicit in its intentions
it says-
(1) subject to the provisions of this constituition,each house of the national assembly shall have power by resolution published in its journal or in the official gazette of the government of the federation to direct or cause to be directed an investigation into
(a) any matter or thing with respect to which it has power to make laws;and
(b) the conduct of affairs of any person,authority,ministry or government department charged,or inteneded to be charged with the duty or responsibility for
(i) executing or administering laws enacted by the national assembly;and
(ii) disbursing or administering moneys appropiated or to be appropiated by the national assembly.

from subsection b(ii) above it is evident that the framers of the constituition intended that the organ responsible for disbursing the appropiated monies i.e. the presidency which is headed by the president can be summoned to the national assembly to explain how such monies have been spent.we all know a hefty sum was appropiated to security recently so i believe the house has the right to summon the president
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by duno100: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2012
www.rate9ja.com click and rate government dpts, private and public companies...the website is kinda cool.....good deserves good and bad deserves bad ratings....simples...!!!
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by nduchucks: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2012
bayooooooo:

In the exercise of its oversight functions the House of Representatives or the Senate is empowered by sections 88 and 89 of the Constitution to summon “any person, authority, ministry or government department charged with the authority for executing laws and …disbursing or administering money appropriated or to be appropriated by the National Assembly”.

I agree with Delafruita that the word “any person” or “authority” includes the President. You stated that since no means of enforcement exists, such a summon amounts to an empty threat, null, void and of no use. I completely disagree with this postulation. The President stands the risk of impeachment if summons are ignored depending on the gavity of the "crime" being investigated.

No doubt, the President is vested with enormous powers by the Constitution. But he is not an absolute ruler. Do not forget that President Obasanjo appeared twice to answer the summons issued on him by the Oputa Panel on human rights violations. That the President cannot be summoned is not an issue, but a moot point, in my mind.

As I stated earlier, GEJ can argue that this particular summon is invalid because of section 88 and he may win this particular case.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by ajaniade1: 4:02am On Jul 05, 2012
why surmon the president to a meeting when u can talk to him in aso rock or talk to his secretaries(miltaries).. Here in the usa, the committes meets with defence secretaries and all involved on a weekly bases....
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by taharqa: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2012
engineerd: Meanwhile in another news.....Cern scientists reporting from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have claimed the discovery of a new particle consistent with the Higgs boson.
thank you much,my thoughts exactly!!! As Africans nd Nigerians, we hv no clue of where we re headed
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by comradefery: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2012
cyril83: I have said this times withou numba,this inhuman,drunk GEJ is nothing but a useless tyrant,the simple meaning of his action is that nobody on earth can question his authority or movement,what a shame nigeria is still under military rule
If Jonathan were a tyrant, you would not be free constituting this nuissance here. Jonathan has shown more tolerance than any former Nigerian prsident. An attention seeking Dishonorable member announced to u that Jonathan wants to sue them, that's why u are calling the president names. Is that Reps member Jonathan's spokesman? Even if Jonathan sues, for the purpose of establishing the legitimacy of the House summons, is it not his constittutional right to do so? Is court of law a military tribunal? Why would they even summon Jonathan on security issues.....don't we have the appriopriate security chiefs that need to be summoned for such briefing? Don't we have I.G of police, Chief of Army staff, Director SSS, Minister for defence? So shameful most of u lack basic knowledge of governace, and therefore chose to abuse the president recklessly!

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by comradefery: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2012
ajani_ade: why surmon the president to a meeting when u can talk to him in aso rock or talk to his secretaries(miltaries).. Here in the usa, the committes meets with defence secretaries and all involved on a weekly bases....
Most of the critics and abusers of the president either lack indept knowdge on how a government functions, or they are the same sectional jingoists who have chosen the vilification of the President as their pass time. The summon shows how the legislators prefer playing to the gallary, rather than show seriousness in their legislative functions!

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by juman(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan is said to be preparing a litigation against an invitation sent to him by the House of Representatives to brief it on his anti-terrorism strategies. This was disclosed yesterday by the House Committee Chairman on Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA), Hon. Ofor Chukwuegbo.

According to Hon. Chukwuegbo, “the president is considering taking the House to court because of our invitation. His aides have advised him to do so.”

The House had, on June 19, summoned President Jonathan to appear before a joint closed-session and address it on his efforts to tackle the insecurity confronting the country.

The invitation followed a motion by Hon. Yakubu Barde, a member of the PDP. Hon. Barde, who had raised the motion under Matter of Urgent National Importance, said the incessant bloodletting by terror groups in parts of Nigeria needed to be stemmed in order to avoid a religious war.

"His aides have advised him to do so.”

This was a very reckless statement. This was also done during Gen Abacha's time.

We should not shift all the president actions to "his aides advised him".

They attributed all Gen Abacha's bad actions to "bad advice from his aides".

The president must be able to evaluate and know good advice.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by comradefery: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

In the exercise of its oversight functions the House of Representatives or the Senate is empowered by sections 88 and 89 of the Constitution to summon “any person, authority, ministry or government department charged with the authority for executing laws and …disbursing or administering money appropriated or to be appropriated by the National Assembly”.

I agree with Delafruita that the word “any person” or “authority” includes the President. You stated that since no means of enforcement exists, such a summon amounts to an empty threat, null, void and of no use. I completely disagree with this postulation. The President stands the risk of impeachment if summons are ignored depending on the gavity of the "crime" being investigated.

No doubt, the President is vested with enormous powers by the Constitution. But he is not an absolute ruler. Do not forget that President Obasanjo appeared twice to answer the summons issued on him by the Oputa Panel on human rights violations. That the President cannot be summoned is not an issue, but a moot point, in my mind.

As I stated earlier, GEJ can argue that this particular summon is invalid because of section 88 and he may win this particular case.
Besides, that section 88 dwells more on the Power of the National Assembly to conduct investigations, but here they summoned the president for the purpose of security briefing which i consider ridiculous, as we have the I.G, the Chief of Army Staff, the Defence Minister, the NSA, and the Director of SSS!

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2012
Kobojunkie: Nigerian Journalists are good at making up the most stupid. Why in the world would the President SUE the National Assembly over a summons that pertains to National Security? This is the same President who went on national TV on June 24th to reveal that he has not seen the summons and would welcome it. Now, less than 2 weeks, he is suing? If anyone should be sued, I think the DailyPost needs to be for this.

i adopt this post. however i'v always known the retardeen to say something today and do another tomorrow.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by edicolove: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2012
comradefery: Most of the critics and abusers of the president either lack indept knowdge on how a government functions, or they are the same sectional jingoists who have chosen the vilification of the President as their pass time. The summon shows how the legislators prefer playing to the gallary, rather than show seriousness in their legislative functions!

I have been around and witnessed so many governments in Nigeria from Shagari down to GEJ. What we are witnessing today is not really criticism. It is a show of the inherent belief in many Nigerians that only an Hausa, Yoruba or Ibo man can rule Nigeria. 80% of the so called criticism against GEJ is not criticism but disrespect and insult and the only reason they do it is because GEJ is from a minority tribe. They are tribalists, though they will try to argue all day that they are not. As inactive as Yaradua was, they never insulted him like this. Bakare and his friends did not insult him like they are doing today. As tyrannical as OBJ was, destroying a whole village, they never insulted him like they are insulting GEJ. Notice how they will never acknowledge any good thing he does. They will find a way to discredit it or try to attribute the credit to Yaradua or OBJ.

The point is, they aren't trying to criticize. They are just tribalists and bigots. GEJ is a very smart guy. He knows their agenda. They have been trying to derail him from day 1. The president has never had one month of peace. Its being attacks all day long. It is amazing how he copes in this kind of aggression. Yaradua would not have survived 3months of this kind of attacks. But in the midst of it all, he has been very focused and is making tremendous strides. Roads across the country is being fixed at incredible speed. Policies are being put in place to secure our future as a country. Vital laws are being signed to put us on a good footing. Power transformation project is on high gear. Niger Delta is going thru a real transformation. Let them go on with their folly. It will make GEJ's triumph much sweeter.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Delafruita(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2012
comradefery: Most of the critics and abusers of the president either lack indept knowdge on how a government functions, or they are the same sectional jingoists who have chosen the vilification of the President as their pass time. The summon shows how the legislators prefer playing to the gallary, rather than show seriousness in their legislative functions!
one thing i really abhor is when inorant people are let lose to display their very apparent st.upidity.i honestly dont have an issue with their st.upidity,my real issue is with when they attempt to pass on fallacies borne out of their st.upidity as fact.
what eactly is the function of the legislature?the constituition empowers them to make laws and at the same time empowers them to perform oversight function.one of the laws the legislature is epected to pass is the appropiation bill without which government grinds to a halt.the constituition in section 88 and 89 empowers them to summon ANY PERSON,BODY OR INSTITUITION for which appropiation has been made.it is THEIR DUTY to summon the president and if the retardeen wasnt such a clueless qiankpong,it wouldnt be such a big issue.he is been summoned along with his service with regards to the bokoharam menace which kills people daily.this should be another opportunity for him to warm himself into the good books of nigerians by potraying himself as a president who is willing to follow the path of humility when their lives are at stake.answering the summon of the representatives of the people show that jonathan feels the pains of the people.its an opportunity for him to unite all nigerians in the fight against boko haram.i dont understand the kind of dumb advisers the retardeen has.these aides are runing his presidency
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by gbadexy(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2012
What exactly does the president want to sue the national assembly for? For how much, abi na to restrain them rather.
Clarify things for lay men like me so you don't confuse me.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Forester45(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2012
On what bases will he sue the Reps? Did they commit any crime by inviting him? Is it unconstitutional? Well. Mr President has the judicial sector. He will tell them what verdict to pass whn the time come.
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by Ogosoga: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2012
This house of reps self na wa for them, how dem go want GEJ to make open his plan against
BH? THE TRUTH IS THAT THE BH MEMBERS IN THE HOUSE WANT TO KNOW GEJ STRATEGY SO AS TO KNOW
WHAT NEXT TO AND AND WHAT STEP TO TAKE
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by tribalism(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2012
this house abi na building. una no go go rest. causing distraction.
BIG UP GEJ
Re: GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon by HammedSodiqq: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2012
They should first and foremost clear themselves of all corruption allegations, so as to regain their lost reputation and integrity before extending invitation to Mr. president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Announces Ibrahim Oloriegbe Winner Of Kwara Central Senatorial Seat / Court Orders Unconditional Release Of Ugochinyere, CUPP Spokesperson / El-Rufai: Bandits Have Lost Rights To Life, Must Be Wiped Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.