Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Right Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Right Time (637 Views)

What Is The Right Answer To This Project Management Questions? Pls Help / Pls Help Me With The Right Answer To This Interview / The Right Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Time by ebubepaul(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
Friends and children of GOD,i just want to chip in this little inspiration note.GOD answers prayers.the reason why he has not answered you are perhaps on of the followings
1)At his own time he does things to glorify himself because no man on earth or spirit can share GOD'S glory,so dear hold on,dont throw the towel.
2)He wants to check if you trully love him or you just want the gift and not the giver.His blessings maketh one rich and hads no sorrow to it.He is ready to give you the whole world if you ask him.
3)You have alternative,check it.this is where most people miss it.you may say have waited and if then there is an alternative.will you abandon all alternative and cry out to him as Hannah did at shiloh.Without faith you can please GOD!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Lander Oooooooooooooooooooo / Reply Of Unity Bank Interview On 21 Nov @ Benin / Job Opportunity For Freelance Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.