Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Right Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Right Time (734 Views)

What Is The Right Answer To This Project Management Questions? Pls Help / Pls Help Me With The Right Answer To This Interview / The Right Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Time by ebubepaul(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2007
Friends and children of GOD,i just want to chip in this little inspiration note.GOD answers prayers.the reason why he has not answered you are perhaps on of the followings
1)At his own time he does things to glorify himself because no man on earth or spirit can share GOD'S glory,so dear hold on,don't throw the towel.
2)He wants to check if you trully love him or you just want the gift and not the giver.His blessings maketh one rich and hads no sorrow to it.He is ready to give you the whole world if you ask him.
3)You have alternative,check it.this is where most people miss it.you may say have waited and if then there is an alternative.will you abandon all alternative and cry out to him as Hannah did at shiloh.Without faith you can please GOD!
4)Sin.sin creates a barrier between you and GOD.will you forsake your sinful life and draw near to GOD.he says draw near to me aND i will draw near to him.The whole story is in John3:16.
I employ you never to miss this gotten opportunity to look at this 4 lessons.GOD bless you.You are invited to a thanksgiving service tommorow at RCCG throne of Grace obalende,lagos.9am!My number is 08027519105

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Bonus To All / Check Intercontinental Bank Test Result (lagos Centre, Today Alone) / Help! Greengate Called Me For Interview. House Members Do You Know Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.