Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* (4046 Views)

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
dan_dollar: OK. Just thinking.... Please, is there a way I can get the playbook in port Harcourt? As I don't stay in lag?

Yes, it is possible and easy too, my partner could send it to you in P.Harcourt, BUT after the balance has been paid and you will be responsible for the transporting of the item from Lagos to P.H ( I am sure it is not more than 1500 Naira, but please if you know any of the luxurious bus that you wanna use or familiar with and their price, you are free to use that)
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by spoilerx: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
i was at computer village yesterday, u can actually get a new 16GB playbook for 42K there. though the 32GB one seems hard to find.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
spoilerx: i was at computer village yesterday, u can actually get a new 16GB playbook for 42K there. though the 32GB one seems hard to find.

Thanks for bumping my thread . . . Your time on our thread is highly appreciated
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes, it is possible and easy too, my partner could send it to you in P.Harcourt, BUT after the balance has been paid and you will be responsible for the transporting of the item from Lagos to P.H ( I am sure it is not more than 1500 Naira, but please if you know any of the luxurious bus that you wanna use or familiar with and their price, you are free to use that)
OK. Has it shipped yet?
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
dan_dollar: OK. Has it shipped yet?

End of this week, Sir. . . There are still backlogs and it is making the shipping agents to delay stuff leaving from here. Not good for me too, cos i have money tied down, but since i can't attach the items to e-mail, i have to have a deal with patience sad but all is well and has been delivered to the agent already
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
We want your business too
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by spoilerx: 2:10am On Jul 21, 2012
am not trying to spoil anybody's business but after walking round computer village for hours yesterday , i finally got a brand new 64 GB playbook for 46K, YES!!!!!! 46K! thank God! i am activating as i type now, didnt even know that u must activate before u can use the tab.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:29am On Jul 21, 2012
spoilerx: am not trying to spoil anybody's business but after walking round computer village for hours yesterday , i finally got a brand new 64 GB playbook for 46K, YES!!!!!! 46K! thank God! i am activating as i type now, didnt even know that u must activate before u can use the tab.

You cant spoil my business, Sir.
I will advice you buy more and then resell on Nairaland, you might be able to make enuf . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Item yet to leave, but delivered to the port already, but not allocated yet to a cargo . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
On the neck of our shipper . . . Cant wait to have the stuff be with YOU, cos you will be happy
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Fhemmmy: On the neck of our shipper . . . Cant wait to have the stuff be with YOU, cos you will be happy
hmm! Its taking so long! cry
Fhemmmy: On the neck of our shipper . . . Cant wait to have the stuff be with YOU, cos you will be happy
hmm! Its taking so long!
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
dan_dollar: hmm! Its taking so long! cry hmm! Its taking so long!

Thanks to the stupid NAHCO nonsense that created so much backlog Sir . . . Imagine no shipment going into Nigeria for like 2 weeks and finally the gate is opened? . . . I hate delay more than you cos i have money tied down too, have so much items to leave and make their way to Nigeria, but since i cant e-mail then, i have to make up with patience and be patient, and i hate it.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
Words just got to me that it will leave on Friday . . . The wait is tiring and tying money down for me is frustrating, but it will surely worth the wait. . . . wink
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
Fhemmmy: Words just got to me that it will leave on Friday . . . The wait is tiring and tying money down for me is frustrating, but it will surely worth the wait. . . . wink
that's good news.can't wait to get my hands on it.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Your business is important to us
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
He is Lord over all situation
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Fhemmmy: Words just got to me that it will leave on Friday . . . The wait is tiring and tying money down for me is frustrating, but it will surely worth the wait. . . . wink
weldone. Sir, did it finally ship on friday?
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 12:33am On Jul 30, 2012
dan_dollar: weldone. Sir, did it finally ship on friday?

Left as scheduled, Sir . . . So no worry. . . So this leg is done, Nigerian leg is what we have to pray about now.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Left as scheduled, Sir . . . So no worry. . . So this leg is done, Nigerian leg is what we have to pray about now.
So there cud be delay at the nigerian end? Thought it would be a smooth sail once It had shipped.was already counting 7 working days.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
dan_dollar: So there cud be delay at the nigerian end? Thought it would be a smooth sail once It had shipped.was already counting 7 working days.

Surely will be updating this thread . . . Nigeria is a tough place to do business with, however, just cant stop doing business with her and to her. . . This thread was to make the deal open and transparent, so let is all have fun.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
Item left for warm nation . . . Nigeria
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
NAHCO, please give us a smooth clearing oh
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nigeria, another one almost land oh
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Thanks for making us your dealer too
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
It will be another great day
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
We want your business too
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Landed in Nigeria already and clearing to start tomorrow, NAHCO were not doing clearing for 3 days . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2012
Fhemmmy: Landed in Nigeria already and clearing to start tomorrow, NAHCO were not doing clearing for 3 days . . .
hurray, at last, the wait is coming to an end. Abeg how long does the clearing take? This NAHCO people be pharaoh o!
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
dan_dollar: hurray, at last, the wait is coming to an end. Abeg how long does the clearing take? This NAHCO people be pharaoh o!

The clearing do not take more than 2 days without NAHCO's problem. . . . Let us see what Monday will be like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AV To HDMI Converter / Sold!!! Sleek 8th Gen Corei7 Dell Inspiron With Anti-glare / A Lenovo A4 Redeon R3 Graphics 6th Gen @90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.