Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* (4048 Views)

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is for sure, the week we have been waiting for . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Ozegbe(m): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2012
@femmy how much can i get a samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 p5100?
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Aug 06, 2012
Ozegbe: @femmy how much can i get a samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 p5100?

Your time on our thread is precious to us and we will never take that for granted.
For a 16GB Samsung galaxy tab2, we will be able to land you one in Lagos at a cost of Only 80K Naira.
Looking forward to your business.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy: This is for sure, the week we have been waiting for . . .
so its likely I get my stuff this week. kiss
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
dan_dollar: so its likely I get my stuff this week. kiss

Very much likely, Sir . . . I am by the phone waiting for that call that the stuff has been CLEARED . . . cos it has been in Nigeria since last week Wednesday, so clearing process is what is ongoing. . . . Thanks for your business and your patience
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Your item has arrived and news has reached me that it seems to be clearedddddd
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:52am On Aug 07, 2012
Yes, it has been cleared . . . see the picture of the item with my partner on Nija Soil. . . call my partner to arrange how to pick up or meet up . . . Mr. Adeniran @ 0809-191-7164

Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool cool at last.getting it right away or latest tomorrow. Already spoken with Diran.need to get in touch with the person that will collect it for me since I'm not in lagos at the moment.can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thanx. I hope to enjoy my toy.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
dan_dollar: kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool cool at last.getting it right away or latest tomorrow. Already spoken with Diran.need to get in touch with the person that will collect it for me since I'm not in lagos at the moment.can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thanx. I hope to enjoy my toy.

I am sure you would enjoy your toy and once again, thanks for your business and God Bless!
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by morzook(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
how much for the 16gig, used?
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
morzook: how much for the 16gig, used?

You are appreciated and we remain humble with your presence on our thread . . . For a Used, 16GB BB Playbook, we will land one to you at a cost of 35K Naira.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chief . . . Get in touch with my Partner As soon as you could . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Awaiting Pick up
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
We never take our clients for granted
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
So long as there is breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles on success; if I persist long enough I will win.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Delivered . . . thanks for ur business and God Bless
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by dandollar1: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2012
Fhemmmy: Delivered . . . thanks for ur business and God Bless
yea. My sister took delivery of it yesterday.won't get to see it till next week wednesday because of my location.would post here when I lay my hands on it.it was good dealing with you, bro.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
dan_dollar: yea. My sister took delivery of it yesterday.won't get to see it till next week wednesday because of my location.would post here when I lay my hands on it.it was good dealing with you, bro.

Happy to hear this . . . Thanks for your business
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
You are the reason we are in business
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
We will always give the best for less . . . Yet, No compromise
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Another day, with so much from Baba God coming our way!
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
It is all the Lord's doing and we say thanks!
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Thanks for your patronage
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
Another day with so much to give . . . Thanks to Papa God oh
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Holla at us for all your Technology needs
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Thanks for your business, You are highly appreciated . . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Happy Holiday to all our Muslim brothers and Sister . . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for giving us a chance
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
When you cant get what you want, we will make it happen
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
We have all your needs . . . .
Re: DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes, We Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very neat and affordable iPhone 6 16gb / A Lenovo A4 Redeon R3 Graphics 6th Gen @90k / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.