Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Comment On Our Picture - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comment On Our Picture (2638 Views)

Comment On This Gay Picture, Some Dudes Are Crazy Tho / Why Do People Write First To Comment On Every New Post / Prophet Tb Joshua’s Comment On Kenya Vs Nigeria And Mozambique Vs Tunisia (world (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comment On Our Picture by noel76(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2007
@ DAVIDYLAN Y U NO PASTE YA OWN HERE IF E EASY, AT COMMEND D GUY HE IS ONLY DOING WAT MAKES HIM HAPPY.

@ SPOILT, O YES O PROBABLY HE HAS BEEN LONGING 2 DO DAT AND NOW HE HAS ACHIEVED DAT, SO MORE GREASE TO HIS ELBOW.
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Jairzinho(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2007
kingzy:

try n get a more beautiful girl instead of that lipless bitch
Very unnecessary comments.
What qualifies the lady to be called a 'bitch' angry  ?
kai !

@poster,
The quality of the pix's cool,more chemistry as already suggested.
Cheers
Re: Comment On Our Picture by jkpretty(f): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2007
I want her jacket, dat's all i see
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2007
jkpretty:

I want her jacket, that's all i see

Trust you girls to spot the jacket! grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2007
nice jacket but sorry i'm not feeling you no chemistry.
Re: Comment On Our Picture by KDK(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2007
@Jamani,

u don reach here too. U dey waka o o o o .

@ Poster,
Don't mind 'em haterz ( especially dem black sistaz), do ur tin so long u sure of wat u're doin'. Ur chick's kool, u look great together 2. cool
Re: Comment On Our Picture by onyekang1(f): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
cool
Re: Comment On Our Picture by metro(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
she is not bad at all keep it bro
Re: Comment On Our Picture by hollandis(f): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
an equivalent of a tomato seller in naija tongue

my bro told me to tell you she strips in las vegas tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Comment On Our Picture by SwtMillo: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
hey bro dont mind envious guys. the lady is quite beautiful.shes sexy. keep it up u have seet taste
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2007
Show me somes naked pics of y'all

Then i wld comment grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2007
U be boss, she be actor ? cool

Cant u atleast hold her a lil' and give us the impression that
she is your babe.

Is she your househelp? Or borrow pose ? undecided
Re: Comment On Our Picture by aloib(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
gosh, i dont understand, if y'all dont ave anythn good to say, keep it moving, damn!!!
Re: Comment On Our Picture by ettehgate(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
hope no be those babe wey de do
BLUE FILM

anyway sha she go help you get stay for there grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by babycool(f): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Poster,
you are obviously just looking for compliments, a pic with  TURK chick aint nothing

Na today? we don take picture tire!
Re: Comment On Our Picture by zheroes(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
hello, hello, , can you hear me?

did you say i should comment?

well, the girl is okay, you are cool, but it seems to me you never thought in your entire life you could date a girl like that, you look better though in my opinion, whats your height? is she up to 5ft 2? there is really nothing wrong with the chick anyway, enjoy.
Re: Comment On Our Picture by spoilt(f): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2007
Bros, na achievement to date white women now?     black people na wa.

@davidylan
apparently some people think so. and p.s shes  not white. she's "other" !  grin grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
spoilt:

@davidylan
apparently some people think so. and p.s shes not white. she's "other" ! grin grin
the right word sister is CONFUSED.yeah .she is not white,not brown,not black then shes CONFUSED . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by foryou(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2007
Thanks for the comments, but why ( @kingzy (m)
PH ) jealous that much? to call the baby birch? na wa o i have got more pic if una want hehe
Re: Comment On Our Picture by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
money4you:

Thanks for the comments, but why ( @kingzy (m)
PH ) jealous that much? to call the baby birch? na wa o i have got more pic if una want hehe

who cares abt your pix am more worried and bothered about your parents that sold their valuable piece of land to get you out of the country sad sad sad. na pix dem go chop?abeg carry your craw craw infested yansh siddon somewhere. tongue

more confused half caste oyinbows to your scabies infested kpomo. lipsrsealed
Re: Comment On Our Picture by foryou(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
poster @ hello, hello,  , can you hear me?

did you say i should comment?

well, the girl is okay, you are cool, but it seems to me you never thought in your entire life you could date a girl like that, you look better though in my opinion, whats your height? is she up to 5ft 2? there is really nothing wrong with the chick anyway, enjoy.

i have them many here if you need 1 i can contact you with them but only if you look good  hehe my mail is felix_weah02@yahoo.com halla at me Good Luck lol
Re: Comment On Our Picture by foryou(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
hehehe
Re: Comment On Our Picture by foryou(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ifyalways  Don't worry i know your problem ,na jealous dey worry your pussy if you want my new house pic for Lag i will send you private Olofo. Mind you i Come  here as a Big boy Nİ  nobody pay 1 Naira  for my coming ok? are you ok now? SORRY FOR THE FİST POSTER i send it quick b4 you run offline jealuse poussy  grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by ifyalways(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
money4you:

@ifyalways Don't worry i know your problem ,na jealous dey worry your pussy if you want my new house pic for Lag i will send you private Olofo. Mind you i Come here as a Big boy Nİ nobody pay 1 Naira for my coming ok? are you ok now? SORRY FOR THE FİST POSTER i send it quick before you run offline jealuse poussy grin
just what i thought.you cud not wait to even get done with your elementary school before making your parents sell that only piece of land to get you out.sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

try taking your rabies infested nyansh to some night school whilist sojourning in the land of confused half onyinbos grin grin grin grin

comment on our pix ko,comment on our rabies ni. tongue
Re: Comment On Our Picture by babycool(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2007
@ Poster guy,
I know you think you have made a big achievement by posing with a Turk girl, merely looking at the pic, it is easy to figure out that she is just a girl, probably in her teens, who is ready to give the 'booty' to any guy who is ready to buy her some booze, smokes and party around, so i will advice you to face your studies or whatever you are suppose to do there. Everyone knows that girls are very cheap over there. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Comment On Our Picture by domwas2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
hi babycool, how r u? it's been a while now,  i hope u rmber me anyway take care bye for now miss u-bye
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
With d 21 inches shoes weh she put on self, she still no reach 4' 9''

NA WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: Comment On Our Picture by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm/

Dat girl is under 14 ohhhhhhhhh?

Child abuse to the maximum

Dnt get deported ohhhhhhhh
Re: Comment On Our Picture by foryou(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
@babycool

is another olofo here ,go on them many for naija
Re: Comment On Our Picture by babycool(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2007
@ money,
u dey call me olofofo?, yes you asked for it, you voluntarily posted the pic for all to see and then you asked us to make our comments. Its not my fault its not turning out the way u wanted. grin
Re: Comment On Our Picture by foryou(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2007
babycool@ yes Oloofo Ni e, i had allot of comment from Nice people i don't need your's u are just jealous ashole,i am sure you dint have a boy friend b/because ,No guy will have intrest  with IMO Alta like you.heheh
Re: Comment On Our Picture by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2007
why is this article still here. shocked shocked shocked
who cares when a monkey takes a pix with a chimp ?
who gets bothered when a test tube baby meets  an incubated one?
wetin concern person with ewu ?
who wan know say mad man don craze finish?

shoe get sizeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jare. tongue

@ topic, yes beautiful nonsense.
what an eyesore and achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? / Happy New Month Nairalanders...Drop your wishes / 6 Memorable Things We Did As Kids (Children Of The 70's And Early 80's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.